Really makes u think about things mainly BLACKED.COM and genocide

really makes u think about things mainly BLACKED.COM and genocide

All the negroes problems stem from white women not wanting to fuck them. Look how great and kind the british because they managed to get laid.

Blacks are obsessed with white people beyond reason and will literally try to start a race war if a white women doesn't hand herself over and give up on the prospect of replication.

Just imagine that this is your wife and the nigger outed her jungle fever to the world

>Bongs engaging in bestiality

What a shocker

She looks scared

the majority of black people here aren't niggers

>wanted to take us back us back to her place
>her place
A police station?

Yeah. American blacks are worse, but ours aren't amazing either desu. That being said some of my best friends are Somali.

>#Oreo

really makes me think

she looks terrified Tbh

>She: HAHAHA YOU SO FUNNY PLS DONT RAPE

Dont compare england to american blacks, ever.
Its an insult to brittian.
I as a dutch immigrantbeen in england , its a masterrace co7ntry , a level america can never achieve.

Our black people are less violent and are unarmed.

Yeah our blacks are pretty cool over here, the only ones you gotta watch out for are the guys in London.

Our bigger problem by far is Pakis - they are fucking awful.

>#Oreo

hmmmmm

all the comments are white numale cucks and jelly black women

Explain, explain

youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo

>No stun gun on chest
>A Nokia 3310 instead

UK Cops are tougher.

They're not much less violent. Look up violent crime by race.

Of course, your media blames racism for the blacks' tendency to be violent, but at least the statistics are out there.

Looks like she's going to rape them not the other way around. Probably a partner-less feminist desperate to bang.

There is zero chance she's married. British men aren't THAT cucked.

It will be an interesting twist if she sues them for slander and sexual harassment.

If this was a white man's tweet how would it be taken?

>oh fuck i hate this fucking place, i hate this fucking country, pls don't kill me

Blacks are much more bro tier in the UK than they are in the US.

Only when all the chicken farms are empty, the watermelon patches bare, and the EBT not 'gibbin will the nigger final realize the mistake fucking white women was.

Meanwhile in Europe every major news agency reported the shooter being black and his plan to kill whitey.

I remember in my school because some teacher wouldn't let a big take the higher test and put him on the lower one, he threatened to call his mum and have her fired for racism. The headmaster came along and shouted in his face and when the big submitted I remember him saying 'good boy'. This was in the last year of school. They aren't any better we just don't let then get away with everything .

Change big to nog, I'm a dumb phone poster.

holy shit, she looks really decent

The more I look at this picture, the less certain I become. What emotion is she expressing?

really makes you think

hmm really makes you think

yes black guys are the best in bed. Yes they have the biggest cocks. But they lack ambition and successful black guys always cheat idk why. My last bf was black and he was a lawyer but he was having affairs with mutiple women thats why i left him. 3 out of 5 black cheats cheated on me. Which is why im fed up with them. They all have sex with lots of women and can never stop being a dog. I read somewhere that most blacks are players and 70% have fucked at least 10 women

Stay there please

That's a EADS TPH700 tetrapol actually. Still a sturdy little fucking thing

CNN is an embarrassingly bad source for news. It was fun watching them try to spin that gay Muslim dude that shot up the gay nightclub into something acceptable to PC sensitivities.

Oh man, imagine if she actually fooled them like that.

>Somali.

Literally the worst tier nig on the planet, I'll take our southern dindus over muslim niggers anyday.

White people in canada
10% canadian
90% french

I want to ____ the Bunny

hug

>She looks scared

Your denial is pathetic. She looks like a lottery winner.

I'm pretty sure this is a bare naked ladies concert

>Take us back to her place.

What did she mean by this?

this

>sunday times

fuck off this can't be real

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE. DESTINATION: NO BREEDING. DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT I CAUGHT MY WIFE CHEATING

What did she mean by this?

Isn't that considered sexist slut shaming and patriarchal?

JUST
HE JUST

what

>Holland

>she
Doubt it is true, the black guy in the story was a lawyer, unless she meant one time he represented himself at his own trial.
That and I've seen this post more than once on here.

jungle

Holy shit nice one my cousin of anglo familiarity

>shooting random white cops
>not tracking down the specific white cops and gunning them the fuck down

Why the fuck do people always do this? I'm black and I think the whole BLM movement is a joke, but that's a completely different topic at hand. Why the fuck when shit like this happens do people think the solution is more violence? And let's say if you are going to stoop that low to say " an eye for an eye" and kill another person...WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU KILL THE PERSON THAT KILLED THEM? Why shoot a random cop that had NOTHING to do with that shit? If you really want MUH REVENGE, then go find the cop that gunned down an unarmed man and fucking put him in the ground, not some random cop that's just doing his job.

W0w

>Kek/10

>Dindu confirmed.

>send help

They're don't want to be doxxed for being "racist"

David Haye paper champion. Guy was a hack, should of stayed in cruiserweight division, any accomplishments he made at cruiserweight will always be overlooked due to his complete failing attempt at the heavyweight division.

>England in one picture

No one smiles with their bottom lip fully drawn back, revealing their bottom row of teeth, from actual happiness. Its the easiest way to spot a fake smile.

Probably true.

That looks like a Brit cop. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

Oh yeah, she looks super excited. That's a genuine smile, not forced at all.