Breaking news! Barcelona merchandise is selling like hot cakes after their win over Real Madrid...

>Breaking news! Barcelona merchandise is selling like hot cakes after their win over Real Madrid, their fans are fighting each other to get their beloved club's kits, pic related.

Is this the Chad attire?

While Barcelona fans are making babies the Real Madrid population is in rapid decline since they're all rabid homosexuals that can't reproduce.

>While Barcelona fans are making babies
That's not what I was implying. Barcelona fans ARE babies.

Did a Barcelona fan make this thread?

We know Real Madrid fans are homosexuals who can't reproduce. What about it?

haaaaaaa good one. Enjoy finishing below Valencia, madridiot

No, they made 102321852178 other threads pissing over last match and Messi being better than CR. Probably into pic related.

THAT FUCKING FLAG AHAHAHAHAHAGA LOOK AT THIS HARDCORE CATALAN BOI

Messi is better than Ronaldo you fucking moron.

Put your flag back on, leaf

is Poland the new Romania?

In this season? Yes he is, but there are many players that play better than Messi this season as well.
Overall? No fucking way he is.

It's just leaf/Romania on a new proxy

Name me ONE better player than Messi right now.

woah this sure is some harsh banter

We're talking about the Patriots, right?

Pogba

Kek

STILL posting this. Sad! Flustered!

lol!

Easily. Mind you that Messi plays with Suarez, Iniesta and other good players. Without them
he would be nowhere this season (just like CR with his, I'll give you that). But either way, some players that played this season better than Messi:

-Cavani
-Kane
-Lewandowski (and he has a small injury)

These 100%, maybe even guys like Mbappe, Neymar as well.

De Bruyne, easily

Lel

>implying that Cavani or Kane are better than Messi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Cristiano Ronaldo. Oh, you thought one game was going to change anything? Don't tell me you sincerely forgot scoring a penalty was going to make us forget he has less CL goals than Sterling?

>indonesia
>meme answers
He playing well right now, but you know he's not better than Messi.

How many goals has Ronaldo scored this season? Mind you I'm stating the same question Ronaldo fans always ask when this conversation comes up.

Somehow has a better ratio than messi LMAO

yeh but you said "ONE better player than Messi right now"

emphasis on the "right now"

Messi is undeniably GOAT but he is no longer in his prime

>has to explain the joke
Real Cuckdrid!

....4 goals you delusional retard

>LaLiga is everything
Okay.

More like
>tell a joke
>has to explain the joke to uefalona fangirls because their IQ is lower than their BMI

Jokes on you, my BMI is over 130.

Wow, that's really embarrassing for you. Go ahead and compare eibar goals if you'd like, we're held to a much higher standard

Are you really this dense? It’s unbelievable a shit-for-brains cretin like you exists.

What do you mean?

>80475342
(You)

Not my fault Ronaldo couldn't score against fucking Eibar in this season...

>being this butthurt
fantastic

Jesus Christ I hope this is a false flag Indonesia.

>user asks la liga goals from ronaldo
>delusional, he says 16
I thought British people were better than this

Where is Hungary

>fake romania
Get this horrible poster off my board

He just said goals. He didn’t specifically say la liga you drooling incel...

The question from that guy was:

>How many goals has Ronaldo scored this season?

So that's including CL, Super Cup and Club World Cup, WC eliminations (possibly) on top of La Liga.
As someone here said, he still has better ratio than Messi in goals to appearances,
IDK if that's the truth, I don't really follow statistics THAT close.

This season, as in La liga you fucking moron, not all competitions. Or do you count the entirety of 2017 as a season? Jesus...

So... you want to compare CL goals or does that not work in your favor so you'll just ignore it?

Pissi fangirls defending him that hard, not even noticing that there are literally players that are better this season in UEFAlona itself than Pissi.

So... you want to ignore La Liga goals or does that not work in your favor so you'll just ignore it?

I hope you realize how stupid this argument is.

>"He meant all competitions!!"
>"b-b-but Ronaldo has more goals per appearance!!"

and us Americans are supposed to be the retarded ones...

It;s not stupid, because you were the first who wanted to dismiss a league that is not suitable for you and your argument...

I'll ignore it since Ronaldo played 5 less games

You're insecurity is showing you faggot

What the fucking shit are you going on about fuckboi? Lmao. You’re in america. Nowhere is this sport more hated than your shithole. So I guess you have some sort of excuse by not understanding football terminology. So read and remember you utter toilet brain. When someone says this season they mean all competitive club games in the current season. If you want to talk about la liga then say la liga. Understand dipshit?

But then it's shitty to compare them based on just one league as well, not only was Cristiano absent in 5 matches more than Messi,
he put lot's of effort into other leagues over La Liga as well.

>m-muh penaldo
>but its fine if its messi!

messi ends the year as the top scorer with 54 goals
truly the goat,ronaldo fans are pathetic children

UCL goals in 2017
R7naldo - 19
Misshit - 4
Lmao.

DESU these stats should not take penalties into the consideration. Look how many Suarez-dived pens they got...

Hey guys sorry for acting like a retard.
I now realize Messi is a better player, all posts by my flag stating otherwise are because I forgot to take my meds.
If you see me defending ronaldo please reply "take your meds user" to remind me
Thanks.

LMAO
>a fucking LEAF

Why wouldn't you only count the goals coming against common opponents? i.e.
league goals only.

Size: Messi

>being butthurt tsuu didnt score against eibar like teams