Get back to work, Louis

Get back to work, Louis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty funny

lol looks like the dog is playing guitar

It's whimsical but not really worth a chuckle.

its funny to think of louis questioning a stupid meme like this

So are memes just normie speak for "funny image I found on the internet"?

It's worth a small chuckle.

i did NOT chuckle

It's very funny.

Yes most of the time it has to have top and bottom text

Is this guy related to le current year man

everything is a meme
everyone is a cuck
everywhere is alabama

hello dog

>And who is 'le current year man'? Why do you think I'm related to him?

Sup Forums is literally culpible in this too. Around 7 years ago when people here were still butthurt about the internet appropriating rage faces from us you'd be told to fuck off if you even used the word meme. Then all of a sudden it became cool to use it ironically a few years later and apply it to absolutely everything; and eventually people became so used to it that it's no longer ironic at all. I can't be the only person that's noticed this.

no, you gave a pretty good rundown

hi woowee

>the internet appropriating rage faces

wasn't that just reddit and then facebook? And didn't some faggot on reddit copyright that shit and make millions?

>it became cool to use it ironically a few years later and apply it to absolutely everything

Go look up the dictionary definition sometime. There literally is not a single thing it does not describe. And if you think of something it doesn't describe, and you post it or tell it to anyone, that thing is now a meme.

Sup Forums holds no inherent values. it "prides" (?) itself in subverting whatever the expectation is. all it takes is someone to make a statement for it to be challenged, let alone whatever sense of "culture" it has or had.
it's one-upmanship for its own sake and regardless that your image is the ultimate reward.

fuck even Tits or GTFO went the way of the dodo right when this shithole was being invaded by cunts and even a retard could understand the merit the phrase. but no, being contrary was more important. man fuck this shithole

Reddit didn't exist yet, it was Facebook and FailBlog and shit like that. Then when Reddit came along rage comics became a thing and it reached a whole new level of awful, but that was a few years later.

muh reddit boogey man, I doubt anyone on Sup Forums actually goes there

no but he is related to Justin "International Assassin" Theroux

>I doubt anyone on Sup Forums actually goes there
m8 they have like 20 times our traffic and Sup Forums significanly raised our profile, there's tons of them

That's actually pretty neato.

>le contrarian faec

there is literally no such thing you fucking retard

Nah I noticed it to. Along with

>trolling is now shitposting
>tfw is no longer their faces when but that feel when
>unironically using emoticons to ironically using emoticons to unironically using emoticons

that dog is playing hair guitar

Nah famalam it was yfw for your face when.

>reddit didn't exist yet
>2005

... uh

I know my memory is shit, but rage faces definiately did not go full maymay before 2005

and there it is.
thanks, cuck.

it was both

the wojack feels meme merged with it

dogs have fur not hair you ignoramus

otherwise good attempt though

>anyone who says contrarianism doesn't exist is just being contrarian

I can understand having your brain tied in a knot by a third party, but why would you tie your own brain into a knot?

What happened to us?

When exactly did memes go mainstream and reach the normie croud?
Nowadays you see news reporters use the word "meme" in prime time news and it's really depressing.

I came here in 07, that was probably the hey-day of rage comics here. It died out not long after. I remember it also being the prime of stuff like advice dog and foul bachelor frog

>British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I honestly think you should pay Reddit a visit sometime to see crossposting. It's not as high as some say it is but its definitely something.

I'm convinced the "gb2 red" joke turned anons into legit crossposters through curiosity. Not that there's anything wrong with that but people got curious and went over.

How does Louis stay so pure

oy wot did he mean by this?

Someone post the louis greentext about his take on Sup Forums

it was clearly started to drive traffic to reddit. Just like the "reddit the movie" posts and other such things. Getting one community to basically hand another free traffic while making the first community think they're being hostile to outsiders or something is pretty genius marketing.

>it was always 'my face when' never 'their faces when'

naps and fingerpainting

bumping for this

I'd say 2012 was when it really took off, maybe a bit earlier, 07 was just the beginning of the end

What's your most chilling Louis moment? I think that guy in the Pedophile halfway house who he was following around who admitted to molesting his sons in order to get back at his ex-wife was fucking jarring. He seemed like such a normal, put-together guy and then he just hits you with that just unspeakably evil thing he did in his past.

I don't know how you can live with yourself and not just end it all after you've done something like that

When Louis Met Jimmy savile is actually pretty comfy

I hate this. Normies were tolerable when they didn't go call everything a meme and laugh at lol so randum and quirky photos.
I have normie friends that I have trouble respecting now because of this.

no one respects normies, negro, not even normies.

Some beer commercial in my country had some contest to win tickets for a concert and at the end the voice said "And this deserves a meme!" and it showed some random black dude dancing with a beatbox with text on the top at bottom saying something like "THIS_IS SO COOL" or idk.

Don't normies just have good mindless fun with each other, I think that counts as respecting each other. It's like dogs that recognize their own breed, they don't understand what's going on but they deep down know "yah this person is normal like me :) ".

>memeprovider

How do you do, fellow kids?

>trying this hard to not look retarded
you're not very good at it

>Around 7 years ago when people here were still butthurt about the internet appropriating rage faces
anyone who uses or says "rage face" even ironically is a huge fucking faggot. honestly I'll take the pepernazis over those people any day. at least alex jones types are funny.

Will his next doc be about memes?

Is anyone else here ever a bit jealous of normies too? Jealous of how they find laughter in the simplest forms of humor?

It reminds me of how I used to enjoy things

Someone post the Louis on Sup Forums screencaps

>tfw is no longer their faces when but that feel when

It was always that feel when. mfw or yfw where the ones that involved faces.

>not seeing the EXQUISITE Theroux kino, "Etsubatsu"
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

>foul bachelor frog
That takes me back. I remember somewhere around 2013-2014 some user on Sup Forums started to dump old memes from 2005-2007. Just the "quality" stuff like the rage comic that were actually drawn instead of being from a generator or the funniest advice dog/rage wolf/awkward penguin and so on. I was actually surprised by how the peoples positively reacted to that thread.
'was a nice nostalgia trip from when I started browsing Sup Forums.

I hope that thing is archived

stop shilling this you fucks we all saw it and that guy looks too much like louis