That's fucked up.

I like this Aubrey

stupid sexy audrey!

>⨂

dont worry its probably not a real memory

I'm very happy for Dan Stevens

Great show.

was this the live thread? wtf guys

Someone needs to webm David's sister feeling up Syd.

Relax,

>⨂

How do you do this?

wtf? When did this show become insanely good?

Test
>⨂

>it never has but the paid bloggers are here

Hey James, how is io9 treating you?

Legi⨂n

thanks

Why did you photoshop Donnie Darko behind the Legion logo?

copy paste

aubrey dancing around in those leggings
>muh dik

Wow after 5 episodes something finally happens and the plot is finally fuckin explained. I wish they would have made the parasite actually scary looking and not like a Sup Forums user

she's the doctor I need

This is kino

Prof. X when?

I hope next season. Stewart said he was interested in it, and the show probably takes place before 2029.

>muh kino
This has to have been the worst episode to date, you could have more or less watched the last 10mins and not missed a single thing.
This show is going to go nowhere and they will do more of this shit to milk it.

torrent when ?

daylight savings fucked my schedule

Maybe transformers is more your speed :)

Literally nothing has happened.

Either give me a counter argument or gas yourself you fucking kike faggot.

Can you shill your shit show any harder, faggot? at least pretend to have a topic.

>Lady, I'm not treating him. He's my man, which means I care about what he wants
Anti feminist kino

>Legion
>Logine
>Logan

This episode was good and I disagree with you

>mfw Dan didn't have a cameo in Legion

fuck you james goldman

Dan from next door ?

Steven is that you ?

Was tonights episode good as far this show goes? I decided to check out for 30 minutes and was so bored that I turned it off. The Audrey Plaza dance thing also really took me out of the episode, are sequences like that common?

Why do "people" post in threads about shows they dislike? Its like a vegan preaching to meat eaters. I like steak, leave me alone you skinny, pale little faggot.

based noah does it again.

I think 2 dance sequences so far. Might be wrong

1 dance sequence in the mental hospital in ep 1, and then that guy dancing in the astral plane in ep 3 or 4, although that was montaged with other normal scenes i think.

forgot about the astral plane one. they dont bother me at all though

⨂-Kino is here to stay

so happy we are getting season 2. Based FX.

>"We've known each other since the womb"

Mummudrai confirmed

PURE KINO
BALL CRUSHING
HOW CAN HBO EVER COMPETE

Legion, more like Le'kino

very disappointing filler tier ep. sure its interesting, but compared to the action and pacing of the last ep its kind of a letdown. i would have enjoyed this episode more if it was took immediately after the first memory work ended. it was not satisfying to go from demon with yellow eyes walking around in the flesh for extended periods of time to him being a secret again.

Yellow eyes is confirmed shadow King
Look up alternate ep 7 promo!

But he's not a secret anymore. Which you can tell from the promo for chapter 7. This episode was great and we even got to hear some DYE backstory.

>2017
>Chapter 6
>Still thinks it's Shadow King

When will brainlets learn?

Cary or whatever literally calls him shadow King
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aws9xuOQRs

>calls someone a brainlet for thinking the devil with the yellow eyes is shadow king
>it actually is the shadow king

What's it like being a fucking retard? The reply proving you utterly wrong was a minute after your post so you definitely saw it. I bet more than anything you got embarrassed at being stupid as shit and left the thread. What a fucking pathetic loser.

>we want the Sup Forums audience

I'd never want a woman to do that to me but after seeing that I'd let Aubrey do it

How is this kino Sup Forums?

>Aubrey Plaza will never step on your balls

aight, finished webming the good parts

>"We've known each other since the womb"
>Mummudrai confirmed

Ah shit, I've always hated that concept of Charles Xavier and his twin sister Cassandra Nova.

Aubrey Plaza is shit and I hate it when she's onscreen
seems like she's not really suited to the character, and the character is shit
so like the attitude and jokes are just annoying and Plaza can't deliver a consistent performance meaning every scene has like a completely over the top manic Plaza and an intense, serious 'edgy' Plaza the next second

I'm enjoying the show though, nice pace to it, I was thinking they'd blow their load on the pilot, then by the third episode it's settled to a shit baseline that continues, but it's still good, no idea if it's settled yet

can you imagine how hard Dan Stevens must have been while they were filming this?

she was good when she was just his crazy junkie friend, but yeah she really isn't cut out for such a major role.

IMAGINE BEING DAN STEVENS

This show is fucking drawn out and boring as shit for such large swaths of each episode that I find myself constantly skipping forward.
There's only so much "walking around at a snails pace through funky visuals with a surprised look on your face" a man can take.

I know. I wish the season would end next week with the final two episodes airing together.

But now with Season 2 confirmed, it'll likely end with a cliffhanger and setup for the second season.

this show truly is living off its lol dudeeee trippy visuals i take hit on my bong before watching each episode because its hella trippy brah XD shit

i feel like the story is really going nowhere and the characters are so underdeveloped, especially syd INSTANTLY being in love with david within 10 minutes of meeting him in episode 1??? what the fuck?

this episode literally had like 2 minutes of actual plot development with with some exposition of the parasite and the rest was random scenes that served no purpose, they should have at least all escaped in this ep

at least syd is incredible eyecandy

Kek.

>tfw you're actually getting paid for aubrey plaza to step on your balls

That must have been weird to film.

It was weird to watch with my family in the room.

...what? your mum doesn't step on your balls regularly?

Even if she did, it would still be weird watching it.

it takes place in the 80s man

This show is like that Hardy shit show, good idea poor execution.

Syd Barrett? seriously? can this show's references get more retarded?
They are probably dying to use Brain Damage as an insert song and feel like they are being so fucking clever.

Just two more episodes to go :(

If they continue this shit at this drawn out pace, they will lose all their audience. Only neets have the time to waste on all the boring shit so they can get to some of the more interesting things in the show.
Take this thread for example, last weeks episode was pretty good and these threads were active, now not so much, people are losing interest fast.

>2017
>Chapter 6
>Still thinks it's Shadow King

TRULY AND UTTERLY BTFO LIKE THE REST OF THE LEGION BRAINLETS AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT WAS SHADOW KING ALL ALONG KYS U PSUDEO INTELLECTUAL FAGS YOU ALL GOT BTFO AHAHAHA

Wtf I love Aubrey Plaza now.

So is having sex with David his end game?

He wants to crawl up his butthole

its fucking slow af

can he get his powers and start fighting the yellow guy from spawn yet? whatching mediocre actors in some retarded chamber play isnt doing it for me.

is this boring kino?

WOW GUYZ DID YOU HEAR THAT FEELING GOOD SONG I RECOGNIZE THAT SONG PURE KINO SMARTEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!!

Is this from Snotgirl? How is it?

name one single point of plot progression in this episode

it's great, even if all the mental health stuff is fucked up (because it's fucked up irl)

I dunno how is it going to do a second season but ok

Who needs plot progression when you can jerk yourself off for being smart enough to watch a show with slightly weird visuals?

Is the girl that lives inside that dude's body a bad actress or is she supposed to be so awkward?

Why does Sup Forums pretend to hate Legion?

Why do people have to hype up every piece of shit that comes along just because it's new and checks the superficial boxes for prestige television?

i dunno but i wanna be inside her

She can't not be awkward.
youtube.com/watch?v=i5zCjXsPXwg&t=0s

it's the fucking first season and it already has multiple filler episodes. and it's not even a shitty ass CW tv show where a season is 24 1 hour episodes, we're talking 6 episodes in at a total of 8 episodes.

>Best show on air

you fucking retard, that's not her

must have been hard

It's not filler. It's world building.

In fact I won't even call this episode a filler. It shows the extensivity of YDE's parasitic interaction with David, although not directly. Or do you prefer a 10 seconds scene of YDE revealing that he is Shadow King and what his power is?