Ok lets be realistic now

Ok lets be realistic now.

What are Trump's chances of winning the presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/jill-stein-bernie-sanders-green-party
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/corey-lewandowski-trump
nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
rt.com/op-edge/340828-president-hillary-russia-american-relations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>realistic

100%, after Hillary's glowing FBI endorsement that aired on national TV, heh.

50%
Either he wins or he doesn't.

Stop making these threds! I've seen this thread like 10 times. Be a good patient boy and wait till November.

This election is going to parallel Reagan-Carter. I'd say his chances of winning are around 80%

>Non-Hispanic whites
>63.7% of total U.S. population
Not very big sadly.

If he doesn't win, this board is gonna be hell for at least three months.

Most of them do not or cannot vote.

Wow same odds as me!

None, he is a joke created for other reasons.

Hillary is the one who will win and i am gonna laugh at the emotional Sup Forumstards who unironically thought a literal extremist joke like him could ever win xD

zero

the same chance as me getting dubs

Exactly 53.717%

Higher and higher and higher. Every day that passes, Hilary's chances drop closer to 0%.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

This is where faith is important because Trump can't just BTFO of hilldog, he needs her to be a lame duck nomination. Then we pray he sends her to hell.

>all of pic related is a great history.

too early to tell
we don't even know who his vp is yet

Here is a handy heuristic: Sup Forums is always wrong about these things

Well, nobody fucking knows.
Media polls are untrustworthy
Public opinion seems to either love or hate him
Media is constantly 24/7 anti-trump and will only get worse with bullshit lies attempting and failing to manipulate people
Hilary will get destroyed in a debate
She'll try and win election by getting all minority votes in northern states, but really I think trump will have to win.
Bernie could steal alot of Hilary votes though, so keep that in mind

None. Hillary can get no votes and still win. The decision was made long time ago already.

0%

>in b4 'muh debate'

Trump should be the one to be scared to debate because Hillary will expose him for the phony man he is live on tv.

He has a 22% chance.

That survey is riffed as fuck. Took it 5 separate times and Clinton was #1 each time.

I saw a website that calculated his chances, based on his primary results and the fact that obama won two terms, to be like 87%. Not sure if this is true but some other user said that method worked for every election since 1912 except 1

nice shitpost. almost fooled me

I dont wanna be patient I want it now daddy!! but i am still a good boy :3

>nate bronze

1%
Too many cucks and nigs on the other side

10%?

Pretty low, sadly.
Hillary and Trump are both clowns, but Trump is better, imo.

>tfw trump would have won if he didn't make the mexican comments

Maybe cuz you agree with them, i havent seen Sup Forumstards having issue getting Drumpf

Dont be silly, i am here mainly to ruin close minded fag views and support hillary :3

okay it was kinda funny, but lets just stop it now. it's getting old.

Uhuh... just like the poll data said we had, what, 80% chance of staying in the EU?
The real truth is no cunt knows Trump's odds, and what will help him most is disparaging Hillary into the ground.

oh ;^)

I'll give him even odds considering both candidates are cancerous as fuck and the general population is retarded enough to keep the two party system alive.

>brainlets in charge of stochastics

they are the same as his chances of staying alive to see the results of the election

The more the nogs keep chimping out, the better Trump's chances are.

Trump will be seen as the only candidate who can clean up Obongo's mess.

Bretty gud now

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/jill-stein-bernie-sanders-green-party

trump has less then a snowballs chance in hell unless something drastic happens.

Heres the thing people don't get, politicians are corrupt greedy shits and they control who counts the votes.
since the DNC will control the Votes and the RNC hate their leader to the point where alot of them are jumping ship to one of the other heads of the hydra, they are clearly gonna be biased hard towards literal satan, and this is gonna be as fair and impartial as Austria was, with antifa literally counting the votes in a historic landslide all for the sake of political correctness. in addition to this it will be buried under whatever retardation of the day happens to distract the american man since people in modern society have the attention span of a goldfish. if anything was ever gonna get done it would have already instead of going full shit it down mode and falling for the false flag maymays.
i enjoy Sup Forums perpetually living in wonderland, it must be amazing thinking such false niceities that things can get better or maybe you will get off your fatass once in your life to do something worth shit when you won't.

Bernie hates Hillary, but I'm pretty sure he knows that Hillary would literally make him disappear if he was seriously gonna split the democratic voters.

Any remaining whiff confidence in Hillary will be blown away with the first coughing fit. kek wills it

87%

20.9%

>This fucking thread, again...

Nigga, you didn't even change the image...

Fucking lazy shills these days.

100%.
Trump already has his Lion's Guard trained for election day, where they will make sure that only white voters enter the voting booth nationwide.

I'd say perhaps 40%. Current polling is against him, but that could all still change if events such as one in Dallas keep on happening, or some more radical Islamist terrorist attacks, given the Donald would respond to them adequately. Basically the electoral map is still pretty much the same as it was 2012, Trump needs to flip Florida, Ohio and perhaps a couple of small ones.

>retarded leftist cuck
>flag
everything is normal here

>The south
t.Texan

Also it wont matter, popular vote means fuck all.

Shut up Mike

>What are Trump's chances of winning the presidency?
0%

>They always get what they want. Always.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

I have a 50% chance of becoming president too. Either I do or I don't.

and if he wins it'll be hell for four years

idk, it's a long slow 6 month campaign. so far Hillary has almost been arrested, proved to be incompetent. And don may our may not be a racisit, may our may not be a good buisness man. I think that is where we stand.

>Hillary almost arrested

>What are Trump's chances of winning the presidency?

None.

Look, he is already 13 points behind Hillary at this moment in time. Do you really think he can pull ahead with only a few months left until the election? No, no he can't.

Trump is fucked. Get over it.

>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

>Trump 42%, Clinton 40%

>The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Donald Trump with 42% of the vote, while Hillary Clinton earns 40%.

We know that you like sucking clintons dicks but no need to shill for them pls...

I've given up on caring about americans
It's all fucked anyway
They could elect a dead possum, I'd just nod in silence

>all those shills itt

Serf, read the archive.

And stop being butthurt, you won't get it back. It's mine now. Mine.

just wait until usa break just wait.....

Trump's campaign would have ended had he not fired that asshole manager and did a reboot. Seriously, it would have been over.

However, being the genius that he is, Ol' Donny-boy weighed the evidence, listened to counsel (his own DAUGHTER), and made the choice to shift back to his populist message that connected with so many of the disenfranchised. This has allowed him to regain his footing.

>Lewandowski Fired After Ivanka’s Ultimatum: It’s Me or Him

>vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/corey-lewandowski-trump

If there is a President Trump in 2016, it is because Ivanka made it happen.

No. It's mine, Serf. Regardless if USA breaks. Mine!

IMO it's not even about turning the numbers around. Bluntly, they simply would never let a fucking clown like him run one of the largest market nations in the world. But neither should that cunt who committed high treason.

Fuck 2016.

IMO republicans can win this elections and maybe the next one but after that it's gonna be straight 10+ wins for democrats, white population declining and young generation is liberal, can't be any other way

just wait all i`m saying :)

> use taxpayer money to construct a giant spherical container out of clay with a hole at its top part
> have secret service kidnap hillary and trump
> tell them nothing, sedate them
> keep them incarcerated in the giant container
> keep them healthy and well-fed for months but never let them out
> at the night of November the 8th, get an industrial-grade overhead crane to the container where the two presidential candidates are being held up
> draw a president out of an urn with uniform probability
> 50/50 chance for trump to win

Delete this

Lol nigger, if USA one day decides it doesn't give a shit about Kosovo, you will be herding sheep back in the center of Tirana in matter of days. Start packing your shit, it's time for eviction.

I'm not so patient.. Sorry. But it won't happen famalamadingdong. Terribly sorry, I really am. I understand your loss, but you just have to move on. Don't stay in the past, Serf.

Even Democrats are burying Hillary right now.

nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Then you have Bernie who will endorse Hillary next week, and tons of Berniebros who will vote Jill Stein over Hillary.

Toss in BLM literally fucking up shit all over America and I think Trump wins comfortably. But the absolute worst case scenario is for Hillary to be indicted on perjury, or something else, and have to drop out giving the spot to Bernie. Cuz I think Bernie would beat Trump.

>Lol nigger, if USA one day decides it doesn't give a shit about Kosovo
>if

Then somebody else will ;)

DO YOU EAT ANYTHING EXCEPT JUNK FOOD U FAT FUCK?! EVERY TIME!!!

>Then somebody else will ;)

kek. We are all you got.

>posting from greece
>grease possibly makes up 75% of your vascular system

Right now, yeah (excluding EU, Russian Oligarchs, Turkish, Greek and Serbian corporations). Don't die on me!

You do get the bigger fruit tho.

Well tasty food is tasty :3

Cant wait for based hillary to ruin Russian bigot scum

RIP your insides

If the elections were held today, Trump in a landslide. It's almost like the blacks are trying to get him elected.

But i am so cuddly D:

It is aight senpai, just eat whatever you want and play video games if that is your hobby. No need to listen to these self-hating depressed alt-right fags.

Exactly :3

Also that image is ewww, you are supposed to be fat and hairy, facial hair are a must :D

Continue.

>and if he wins it'll be hell for four years
And if he loses, there will be armageddon.
rt.com/op-edge/340828-president-hillary-russia-american-relations/

oh? that is all.

Only took it to trigger fat haters in wowg since it is full of """""""girls"""""""" and thin fags now

Way to cock block, senpai.

aww i am sorry man, didnt know Sup Forums had so many people like this D:

Damn i rly need to move to US.

One post by this ID
> one post by this ID
One post

Wake the fuck up

bay denbst :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

clearly in this situation trump would just body slam shillary into paste and then ride out with a grin on his face and blueprints for a wall in his hand.

Yeah how about you first make English the official language in all of EU and make every country a state controlled by you?

As long as shitholes have independence, nothing good will happen.