How much of a bluepilled scumbag do you have to be to put down your dog?

How much of a bluepilled scumbag do you have to be to put down your dog?

>murdering your dog because it is suffering because suffering is somehow worse than death
>thinking you know whats best for your dog
>devalues life
>some vets euthanize dogs the cheap way, leading to extreme pain in their death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uC8hbVVvJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

>Paying a jew vet to kill your dog
If It's sick, take it out back and shoot it, you fucking pussy.

Fuck you. Fuck you. My dogs both had strokes and we're going to die. The vets are ones we know we err there with them when they went.
The vets here definetly don't use meds that would cause pain. You'd rather your friend or kid however you view them suffered for days on end instead of just passing away? Gods know id rather just pass away than go through some of the suffering they let humans endure.

Your dog only has one life, murdering it just because it is suffering is wrong because death is worse than suffering.

You should be ashamed that you murdered your dogs.

Human beings are capable of higher cognitive function, built for endurance, we are able to carry on into our old age as functional beings with contemplative purpose.

A dogs purpose is to run, leap, jump. They live joyful lives of
>OWNER!
>FOOD!
>SQUIRREL!
They have no, or very little, concept of death. Little to no concept of future, or past or purpose. A dogs instinct is to run, but it can't. Wants to play.... But it can't. They can suffer, can feel pain... But don't understand WHY.

Animals don't die of old age as gracefully as humans. Their strength, senses and mind will shutdown long before their organs shut down.

In the wild, they should long be dead, but due to our agriculture and safe enviorment, they last far past any state that could be considered "life".

>gods

Are you 14?

Only God has a right to kill, you godless heathen. if your dog suffered it was God's will and you should comply with it. Never question God when he want's to gets His jollies off to someone being in pain.

The correct way to kill your dog is to take it down yourself.

A fucking leaf said it best.
When it became clear our cat was dying, I was the only one who proposed we put him down. My parents decided to keep him on painkillers until he dies on his own. Fortunately, we didn't have to wait long as he died on the same night.

Are you a cunt, an idiot, or both?

Are you some kind of BDSM-shits? Feeling nothing is better than only knowing pain with zero chance of recovery

>Only God has a right to kill
You a vegan or something? Fuck off.

If you believe in reincarnation, then it's all OK. Really, try it and see -- it works great!

go be a vegan faggot

>death is worse than suffering.
It's the other way around

>death: you aren't alive, but at least you aren't in pain
>suffering: you are in pain, but at least you aren't dead
How are we supposed to know which is better? It's like choosing between having sex and dying from STDs or dying a healthy virgin.

>old border collie
>nearly totally blind
>kind of hard of hearing
>bad joints and hates moving
>needed constant supervision from my younger dog in order to get around

i'd argue for euthanasia as well btw but it's not even a question that you should let your pets die with some dignity, they don't age like people do.

When you are suffering, at least you still have life.

Your life doesn't devalue just because you are suffering.

My dog has cancer and my vet told me I should murder it. I told the vet to fuck off.

The dog still barks, eats and is happy to see me when I come to the door.

Why should it be murdered when it still exhibits these traits?

typical barbaric chink, no respect for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uC8hbVVvJw

Bayonet or machine gun?

>When you are suffering, at least you still have life.
pretty sure you don't have any concept of suffering

>thinking dieing will end the pain

Sad but true.

>implying reincarnation is real

>paying for the furry Jew
>having "companion" animals because you're so unlovable you can't make IRL friends

The real hilarity is that people own an animal for anything other than commerce or protection. These dogs don't "love" their owners, rather they just look at them as the source of food.

Enjoy meeting your creator on judgement day and justifying murder.

Whats the matter justin? Mommy get the vet to put down your blow job buddy?

What if it is God's will for you to kill the animal?

gee op sure had some conviction

postan in a slide thread

>you wouldn't know would you, Jew

Got any proofs?
Apart from cats.

proofs? PROOFS?

WHERE IS MY PROOFS?

>about to retort, see the leaf

least I do not have to deal with weedman or British Columbia

there's no proof for anything is there
there's no proof of God
there's no proof you exist
there's no proof of anything
dumb Jew

One of the dumbest comments i have ever seen on this site. Impressive

cats i've adopted from shelters have been genuinely affectionate actually. i think breed plays a massive factor though, a tabby is basically a feral for example.

i got this 7 year old rag doll cat and it will follow you from room to room and sit around you, and especially around the clothesline it's all over you with rubbing and carrying on.

but for real that temperament hasn't been bred into them naturally. and breeding is generally a shitty practice because of the potential defects and whatnot but ragdolls were purely bred for compatibility with humans and everything else was secondary.

tl;dr cats aren't as mercenary as people keep saying

what about the good feels and butt pleasure you get from your pet? surely that is worth a bag of dog chow every few weeks

>(You)

How much of a retard do you have to be to let your dog suffer?

>there's no proof you exist
that's wrong. i exist because i know i exist. you on the other hand... i can't be certain

that doesn't sound like proofs

shaolin monkeys BTFO

Sounds like a waste of time and money. Why not spend that time edifying yourself?

Hey goy, you're not paying that 30,000 for cancer treatment? Well you better at least put him down as soon as you can so I can make more mon- errr your dog doesn't suffer. You wouldn't want that, right. Suffering is worse than death.

>yes goyem this dog is in intense pain
>we need to "put it to sleep," yes yes, to sleep
>charge you hundreds of dollars to kill your companion with painful drug to cut costs
>don't let you bury him
>sell his corpse to mcdonalds for filler meat
euthanasia is truely the red pill!

Confirmed for never owning dog or understanding mammalian social structures.

Look at OP. Good example right there.

you can't prove to me you exist nor can you prove to yourself that you exist
how would you demonstrate that you exist? you're just a bot

It's a dog. I.e,an ANIMAL. Who cares if you put it down to save money?

>implying your dog wants to suffer through pain and die anyway

but i even gave a tl;dr reeeee

OK Jew

>edifying yourself
what do you mean by this and why do you think it's not feasible to do that and own a pet

also owning a pet provides responsibility and necessitates structure in your life, it's even a therapy for autism sufferers and PTSD addicts n shit because having to care for something else whips you into shape right quick

>putting animals down makes vets more money than long-term treatment for chronic illnesses/major injuries
r u dumb fampai??? also you can just take it behind the shed and dome it with a shotgun

Suffering with no hope of recovery is pointless. And humans constantly make the decision to meet death when the suffering becomes too extreme and hopeless.

Life is worthless without a minimum level of enjoyment.

>suffering is somehow worse than death

I wish upon you a chronic and painful illness. Enjoy.

bots can't be religious checkmate buddurr

Death is not worse than suffering you IQ liberated piece of shit. Death is peace.

where's the proof?
you still haven't demonstrated anything
all you've done is printed a few words on a screen
you're no more alive than a dead dog

wait so am i a jew or a bot or both

>implying there's a difference
where's the proof you exist?

>These dogs don't "love" their owners,

That's literally wrong. There have actually been several studies on this question, both with mri scans and blood hormone samples.

It's scientifically provable that dogs love their owners.

Meaning you should be teaching yourself useful, new things.

>autists
>PTSD sufferers

Should be next in line, after Sparky