Oh no oh no oh NONONONONO

oh no oh no oh NONONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>this actually fucking happened
10/10 niggerkino

>black """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

HAHAHHAHA

>mfw they made a 30 for 30 about "the tragedy"

Science will find a cure someday

>30 for 30
>because a nigga od'd
Someone just nuke ESPN already.

>not doing a cheeky 8ball on draft night to celebrate

It's like you guys hate fun.

this was sad here in dc. len was a local legend and many thought he was going to be a superstar.
i was very young at the time but i remember it being a headline for a while.
sad.

What exactly is this face attempting to convey?

How come blacks can't handle drugs or alcohol?

they handle them just fine. what happened to len can happen to anyone. in fact, it's the white kids who are dropping like flies from coast to coast, depressing the average life expectancy for the whole 340 million citizens of the states.

Nothing wrong with spills dying from overdoses. Those wear weak pathetic degenerate losers that decided to do drugs.

I hope fenatyl kills them all.

>spills
is this canuk slang? you sound like an angry little asian.

You sound like a junkie Nigger spill

>this autist keeps making the same thread over and over

My brother and dad work with a guy that was with him the night he decided to become an hero.

great post

Guy would have been as great as Jordan if he hadn't OD'd

Samefag

das ist gut negerkino ja

He did more in his shitty short life than all of you ever will lmao

Too bad it wasn't a death trio.

>2 people
>trio

YGSIU

I think what is really considered sad is that it was the first time Bias had ever done cocaine and it was right after he had been drafted he died so he had everything to lose and did over one mistake. And as a recovering dope addict whos shot coke and smoked lots of crack it makes me feel bad that he had so much more going for him than I did yet he's the one who had to die. It's a weird thought.

As a junkie on Medication Assisted Treatment I must say I can't stand fentanyl. Really horrible drug and the high sucks. It's like blowing your load after 5 minutes of fucking with how long it doesn't last.

I was talking about Len, his brother and his dad. Make it a death quad with you included moron.

the opioid epidemic in black communities is even worse than in white trash trailer parks as far as addiction rates go. just nobody gives a shit if blacks die, but when white kids are dying it is national news

I wasn't some dumb nigger who overdosed at 22 so I'm pretty sure I've already got him beat

>2 people that weren't present with 2 other people
>trio
>I'm retarded

YGSIU

bump

It would not surprise me if an insecure and HIGHLY competitive young man named Michael Jordan who felt threatened by a younger star with even more potential was responsible for the MURDER of Len Bias.

Then the guy they drafted later in the 1st round, Reggie Lewis died of a congenital heart defect. Spooky shit. Boston could've been a powerhouse with those 2.

This but unironically

Too bad he never got to play. The Celtics with him, Bird, Mchale, and Parish would have been the most dominant team of all time.

he looks 30

its just like my grandmama use to say, skeeup.

If you gon hit da slopes, don't be a dope. And dont ever trust that nigga Michael

>Overdosing from coke with no alcohol in your system

Imagine being this retarded

>2nd overall pick
Could you even imagine the banter if this happened to someone like Lonzo in 2017?

Why would he do so much cocaine without a tolerance?

>oh no oh no oh NONONONO
why do people use this meme? its not even funny.

>this is what retarded nigs actually believe

>be tall
>die a niggers death
>post humously remembered

>it was the first time Bias did cocaine
Imagine having such shit for brains you actually believed this