>La Liga title race over in December
>Bundesliga title race over on day 1

heh...nice leagues you got there yurosemens

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/nba-playoffs-are-predictable-2017-5
youtube.com/watch?v=0xgAQGM-ISo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French league is over too.

Only the based Italian league is still interesting.

>grills
>caring about sports

This us the best you can come up with?

Even Yurobants are shit.

It's embarrassing
And they have the fucking audacity to defend it

still beats communist sports "leagues" with plastic franchises

If Roma can beat Juventus there will be 4 points between 4th and first

It literally does not
Sports' sole purpose is entertainment

our seasons aren't over halfway through.

why arent your sports entertaining then

what an american thing to say

No, the purpose of sport is exercise, teamwork, camaraderie, community and getting outdoors.

Sitting on the couch watching TV is not a sport.

Again with the shifty banter. You lost this one. And just like your leagues, you lost it pretty early.

They are, in part because they aren't decided at the halfway point.

>muh banter

this isn't banter, just facts. your plastic soulless leagues are about as entertaining as watching paint dry, and your biggest sport is DYING.

Who the fuck asked you, peasant?

>soulless leagues
>muh soul
>muh community
Get over yourself Abdullah. Clubs are made up of a bunch of millionaires who get paid to play a bunch of kids games, and they don't even know we exist.

Have to agree. Big league football sucks absolute dick.

There needs to be some salary and transfer cap to limit this shit. It will only get worse and worse in the future.

You can watch our league

Do Americans all suffer from CTE? I mean, you'd have to be braindead to sit through 3 hours of commercials and still think its entertainment

I already said it
Poop is slowly killing football, one league at a time

Lestah and Atletico won the league

only plebs care about the title race
check out how insanely close the scramble for europe is

Youre right but we take it too far the other way
>Lol I know you played 162 games but here's a best of 5 reset and if your starting pitchers have a bad weekend too bad
>Let's play 82 games in a sport where it takes about a quarter of that to figure out who's legit and then let 16 teams in a playoff anyway
>Or play 82 games and let 16 teams in a playoff where if the puck bounces the right way for a few games then some 39-43 scrub team eliminates a 57-25 team
>We have no idea what we are doing because the teams never play each other or even have a common opponent but let's arbritrarily pick 4 teams for a playoff
>How about a 30-35 game season that's utterly pointless because we let 68 teams in a playoff and make it one and done lol
The NFL is the only league that does a reasonable job of balancing regular season and playoff importance and keeping everything reasonably competitive without having some artificial reset for the sake of entertainment

this

wow it sure is exciting to see which generic german top 6 team will get the chance to be dicked on in the cl by the premier leagues finest

it actually is

>American ""sports"" are so dead they are about to rely on a Wrestling promoter to revive a dead meme league

>being an adult
>watching other adults play a children's recess activity

top fucking lel, fedora tips all around

Because it's not even a league

Leave Vinny out of this

basketball is probably the only sport where you can predict the finals before the season even starts

these are some valid points though

Yeah, but nobody cares about this shit.

serie a was over before it started

>Bundesliga title race over on day 1
wat

>over in october

woah

American leagues:

>communism
>commercials every 30sec
>muh patriotism
>no supporter culture

Nice ""sports"" you got there americucks

There's no way to defend this aspect of divegrass. I don't care about ties and penalty shots but this shit is the worst. Why not split the season in two or something if this happens in every single league?

the best competition in europe is the champions league.
and only 3 teams have a realistic chance of winning that.
>1 continent
>3 teams

really makes you drink

>What Are "The Patriots"

You Forgot "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS."

>communism
What?
>commercials every 30sec
What?
>muh patriotism
Heh. I forgot for a minute that Europeans hate themselves and are in a process of ethnic suicide. That's funny.
>no supporter-culture
What are you talking about, T'Mukmuk the Horse Archer?

>communism
he's referring to the fact that american leagues have revenue sharing, no relegation, salary caps, luxury taxes, etc to try to bring "fairness" and parity in the leagues. it works to some extent.

also, singing national anthems to kick off domestic, private league sporting events is north Korea level stupidity

not having playoffs in euro leagues

t. retard

Only the last two NBA finals have been easy to predict, and that's because the Warriors improved during the offseason and the Cavs play in the East

>implying anyone cares about national leagues when we have the Champions League

>Seria A's leading team got knocked out the group stages of the CL

>revenue sharing, no relegation, salary caps, luxury taxes, etc
Do Europeans not understand how franchising works in general?

>national anthem
Harmless tradition dating back over a century. We do it too.

The funniest thing about yuropoor sports is you play this year to be able to enter next year's tournament, with an entire free agency and transfer window in between so the teams who qualify are made up entirely of different players than the ones who will get to play in the competition. Look at Monaco this year. What a joke.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/nba-playoffs-are-predictable-2017-5

Works pretty well to create parity among teams of different market size. Look at baseball now vs. five years ago.

>Or play 82 games and let 16 teams in a playoff where if the puck bounces the right way for a few games then some 39-43 scrub team eliminates a 57-25 team
Like when?

Pretty good point, though the entertainment value is high.

Nhl and NBA season length is a bullshit cash grab tho

>Nhl season length is a bullshit cash grab tho
How so? It's only 22 regular season games longer than Junior hockey with 8 fewer playoff games for the winner.

You don't need 82 games to figure out which team is best or fill out a playoff bracket. Schedule congestion legit causes fatigue and some games you see team being a bit lax as a result.

>her face when she sees my cock for the first time

>You don't need 82 games to figure out which team is best or fill out a playoff bracket.
They're professional athletes. They're there to entertain people for the winter. You want a hockey season where you have 12 home games at $600 per ticket?

Maybe 45-60 games, yeah

and the patriots go to the owl every year

So the league wants 82, the players association is perfectly fine with 82, fans like having 82 and relatively low ticket prices...
>but I'd prefer 45-60 for reasons
Do you even follow hockey?

i think they understand how it works but they think it's dumb. they're used to the same teams winning over and over so you're probably not going to convince them forced parity is any better.

as for as anthems, it doesn't go back 100 years in all sports. and i'm struggling to think of the reason why we need it in league games at all. it don't sing the national anthem when i walk into my local 7-11. i didn't understand how cringe it was until i started watching non-us sports.

>tfw yuros will never appreciate basedball

>dodgers
>yankees
>red sox

all still do pretty well almost every year

I watched the post season this year. Really really comfy. A bit annoying tho that I don't understand sometimes what happens.

>i didn't understand how cringe it was
It's no more cringe than using the word cringe as an adjective.

>tfw I can't find the original version of this anymore

>mfw an Amerifat called his team a "franchise" near me

It truly is the comfiest sport desu

Literally the 2nd pic from google

What were they called again? I think I remember one of them was Orchid.

>Only the last two NBA finals have been easy to predict,

>2010s: heat and spurs making it
>2000s: lakers and spurs making it
>1990s: bulls making it
>1980s: lakers and celtics making it

>the city of you

it's no less either. so now you understand my point.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xgAQGM-ISo

christ what happened to Hannover?

>mfw a mongoloid britcuck actually thinks british franchises are more personal a real than other ones

newsflash, muhammad: your franchises are exactly the same as ours. its a rich billionaire owners who pays players millions to play a game. the owner doesnt care about you. the players dont care about you. they dont care about your city or club. your franchises are as "plastic" as ours

holy christ who knew brits were THIS stupid

>replying to an 8 hour post

kys faggot

>paying attention to the time a post was made

I don't have a problem with the anthem before games but I do have a problem with 3 things that accompany them
1. Washed up has beens or never weres singing it
2. SUPPORT THE TROOPS
3. Stadium Flyovers

If I had my way we would either pipe the accompanying music through stadium speakers or just get a live band (HS, Studio, Club, Pro) to play it. Sing along if you want to, or don't

amerimutts

Why are Europeans so ashamed of their nations? It's embarrassing watching you guy s fall over yourselves to let as many muzzies rape your women as possible

>whiter than you, muhammed

I'm exaggerating to make a point. Bullshit ass teams in the regular season make deep runs often. The 41-41 predators come to mind last year. The Kings won the Stanley Cup with a fucking losing record in 2012.

>implying I'm a pathetic white boy

Can't wait to see your royalty pump out little American niglets

>Can't wait to see your royalty pump out little American niglets

Typhlosion on the right

It'll be a real inspiration for my kids to see that Royalty can look like us.

There is a new Leicester happening in Russian Premier League.

Yuri Semin, head coach of Lokomotiv from 1992 till 2005 who brought them their only two titles in 2002 and 2004 returned to team in 2016 and after the decade of Semin being considered has been he won Russian Cup with them last season and now Lokomotiv is first in league with 8 point lead

>Gaytriotswinlol
>Warriorswinlol
>boreball, furfagpuck no one gives a shit about
Nice sports, Amerifat.

What do you mean? The premier league ends in May...

This is something very new to football tho. I believe if it continues like this there will be some change.

>Ligue 1 is actually more competitive than liga, EPL and Bundes despite a record of points at half season from P$G
How do we save club football?

NHL

NFL
Serie A
MLB

La Liga
NBA
EPL
Ligue 1

NIGGERUS JAVARIUS III BTFO

>Kneeger commerical ball patriotswinlol
>apehoop warriorswinlol
>Dont even talk to me about fatass hits a ball with a stick

no. juvewinslol. no point watching anything other than milan shitting their pants

>NBA
>85% of the matches are training friendlies

gg euros

1 - English Premier League
2 - NFL
3 - Spanish League
4 - NBA
5 - Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A
4000 - Brasileirão
8000 - watching grass grow
12000 - MLB