Share quotes that completely transformed your life

Share quotes that completely transformed your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1500–1799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

''Sup Forums is always right''

Astronomy is truly humbling. No matter how bad shit gets for me personally, as an amateur astronomer it always keeps me level headed.

"Don't wipe towards your balls"
Genghis Khan

"Allahu ackbar"

Don't shit with pants anywhere near the fucking hole- ashok the great

I like this one. Killing niggers is fun but shooting an alien is much more interesting I would assume.

"check em"

"Don't piss into the wind" - Donald Trump

So Neil is imagining a world without niggers?

"There are two types of people in the world - those who stand up to wipe, and those who don't." -Anonymous

Damn...

"Someone's doing the raping"

>Cops wrestle black guy to the ground
>One officer draws his pistol
>Another shouts: "NO MAN, DONT!"
>"Huh? Why not?"
>Because ALIENS!"
>"Ooooh yeah"
>The cops and suspect forget their differences and stop to gaze up at the night sky in curious wonder

So beautiful

Fuck that pretentious uppity nog

"Where ever i go i must also rape"

>Fargo season 2

Neil we can have that if you convince all blacks to suicide. We can't do things of glory anymore until the world stops babysitting obsolete blacks.

You can take the kike out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kike

>Imagine a world where people stop being entirely self-interested and start caring about space for some reason.

I think this is the most inane bullshit that I have read all week.

How the hell is it that someone can just string some feel-good stuff non-sense together, even though it doesn't make ANY sense, and the world just fawns over it?

Then you let them kill you for your ultimate victory

"Imagine" philosophy has set humanity back 50 years

> I do not eat thinks, that have got eyes.
> Eyes are the gate of soul.

Since then I'm 22 years vegetarian... Eggs, chees, yoghurt do not have eyes. Bread, vegetables, potatoes, cookies, ...

Crush your enemies see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women
George Soros

if your meat has eyes you might just be asian

Fixed your quote for maximum thinking.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

outrageous

actually, that's not outrageous at all

Get to da choppa
-Adolf Hitler

''I am not a policeman, I'm a princess'' - George Zimmerman

>search for life in the Universe
"Logically, any life we find in the universe is either going to be less developed than we are or more developed. Less developed life can't provide much benefit to humanity and the instant we find more developed life we'll be their slaves. The longer we go without finding 'life in the Universe' the better."

- Me in This Post Just Now

human lives don't matter tho

Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here
-Omar Mateen

>CTRL+F "We must secure,,."
>0 results.

I'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums

This stuff will make you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaur
-Bill Cosby

kinda worked the other way around for him if you really think about it

"Don't fap in public"
Galileo Galilei

>Imagine a world where niggers don't spout useless bullshit

FTFY

"If you want to win you shouldn't lose" Number 1 from Alan Ford

If the South would've won we would've had it made
Abraham Lincoln

Don't pee in wind

>it's 1300s
>imagine if people stop squabbling over dirt farms and start exploring the ocean
>what? that's the most bullshit thing i've heard all week, there's nothing fucking out there, stop trying to be a feel good faggot and help me kill this other guy for taking my turnips

You're a big guy, Gandalf!
-Adolf Goebbels

To be completely serious

You miss the point

And the astronigger missed IT too.

There is such universe, and we dont even have to imagine it. We just need to advance the tech and/or ruin/exploit our planet enough for the governments and People to look up to the stars in the search for resources and lebensraum.

Isnt it that simple?

Bullshit. Finding simple life that thrives in conditions and with elements completely different to us may mean we can learn exactly what it is that creates life.

In all seriousness this OC from /tg/ has inspired me greatly

"I like Lobsters that don't get caught" Donald J Trump

This is a good one

Because Europe suddenly became peaceful as soon as they discovered America right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1500–1799

Yes that's exactly what I meant in my post, all wars and fighting and everything stopped once they found the New World.

If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If if if if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it. You know, it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative. Then we're not gonna build on the progress that we started.

Barack Hussein Obama, 2016

"you whoring irish nigger who's man are you"~daniel day-lewis

"he who buggers a fire burns his penis"

Potatoes have eyes

>implying we won't continue to PURGE THE UNCLEAN even when we reach space

you can't remake autism only redirect it

"oh yeah ah ah yeah fuck me yeah ah ah" - blonde shemale

"if you kill your enemies, they win"

> throwing money into space on a wild hypothesis

If there is life we will never meet it.

>purge the unclean

One day they should all be purged so that we never have any to purge again

Then we can focus our efforts on traveling space in peace without any leeches demanding gibs

"If i die, Hillary probably did it."
-Bill Clinton

did he actually say that? i'd believe it honest to god

This the guy who invented coding?

what do you do as an amateur astronomer? as in how do you go about it as a hobby?

Big fan of this guys work, but this really stuck with me.

As far as quotes from Black Science Man go this one is okay.

But this just helps clear it up, naturally.

this, forever this.

Learn to reading comprehension
No one said we won't war the xeno scum

No dude, C.S. Lewis who wrote Narnia books and was a staunch atheist then became a Christian. He had hourly segments on BBC radio during WW2 where he spoke about Christianity and it's meaning.

kek

Look up?

its*

DUDE, LIKE IMAGINE

I mean sure, I was more interested in what you/the op had to say on a topic that interested them.

well reddited my friend

Just so you know though a lot of your prized breakthroughs were fueled by war, oh and religion.

Shut up! You shut up! Science has always been religions enemy! Religion is evil! It stopped great men like Newton, Galileo, and Copernicus from uncovering the true nature of the world!

Nevermind that they were all devout men of God and seeking the wisdom of Him or that Copernicus was a Polish Bishop, or that Galileo got in trouble for being a total asshat to the church. Don't worry about those parts, just gloss over them. Science is a cool intellectual under dog

"GOOD MORNING"

No, if you kill them, you've won by default.

He sounds like an asshole who's entire comprehension and understanding of 'not-actually-evil' is limited to the target of his favorite Social Justice cause.

I'm not that guy, buddy

kek, also lots of forget that religion contributed a lot to the development of alphabets and literacy.

>Copernicus was a Polish
are you trying to trigger Germans autists?

Baby steps Neil, we'll build Trumps wall first then worry about a space one to keep actual aliens out.

"If you build it they will come"

-Hitler on the grand opening of Auschwitz

So... Imagine a world with only whites?

"It's always night or we wouldn't need light." - Thelonius Monk

Just grab a telescope, find Saturn and look at it. You'll be hooked, trust me.

I wouldn't be too pissed if that flag was raised.

We're the cool kids table of the world.

"I don't need to seem like I care about material things like social status; I just want four walls and adobe slats for my girls."

-Taylor Swift

Holy shit I haven't even thought about animal collective in years

They've become my astral bards, my dude; you should dig deep into their music. It's had a profound affect on me.