Finland BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHbM9kXiKX0
youtube.com/watch?v=hELyxLBXzaU
hs.fi/tiede/art-2000005398781.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is too highbrow for Finns

>there won't be any fennoswedes left in few generations
i might be able to see that day with my own eyes. it'll be the best day of my life

i want to btfo of a swedish boy

Fennoswedes are saving Finland.

t. Finland junior

woah...really made me think

No

Focus on your own

How is this accurate

Swedes aren't even in control of Sweden

That's sad tho

One day they will go back to Sweden and you will miss them dearly...

Do you miss the costal Swedes?

Finnish race needs some time alone to develop

Possibly several thousand years is necessary for our transformation to the next stage

I don't see why

Is the message here that Swedes are sneaky, manipulative, and dishonest?

Yes. I'm hoping they will settle again due to the situation in Sweden.

I have Swedish blood.

Finlandswedes are remnants of colonialism. You're so cought up on them, with their clearly different language and culture, that you cannot notice the collar of servitude called neo-colonialism that Sweden has forged around Finland's neck.

Muh 1/16?

1/32?

>Swedish blood

Welp, it's a matter of time until you're sent to a prison camp when Estonia is purified.

Who knows. It seems like they lived pretty good lives desu.

Ever so aggressive...

Can't help being an optimistic idealist even in this dark age

>Yes.
>I have Swedish blood.
I like you :) I have friends whose families own houses on Runö. Maybe I'll also move to Estland in the future.

Sweden saved Estonia. They asked nothing in return.

When i see posts like this i think the finnish memes have gone too far. It seems like you think fennoswedes are swedes who live in finland but it\s the other way around. We are finns who just happen to speak swedish. The whole "fennoswede" is a stupid term either way and im glad it's slowly going away.

don't believe everything you read online my estonian lille bror.

Good post

Swedish language wouldn't survive there though.
They couldn't make it official without also making Russian. Not without huge riots and possible war.

Woops, forgot the picture of Sweden saving Estonia from the dark ages of illiteracy and hotheadedness.

Fucking commies desu
youtube.com/watch?v=NHbM9kXiKX0

Soviet occupation wasn't that bad for Estonia

A language doesn't have to be official for it to survive. Even in the modern democratic era, a people can retain their language and culture in a foreign country, as long as they have the will and status to keep it.

Commies erased our history

t. axe man

Quite sad, yes.

Not really. Swedish language is on life support in Finland despite everything. One by one every majority Swedish area has become majority Finnish in the south.

*learns Swedish*

>our history

History of doing nothing and being nothing

Yeah it was pretty inevitable. ALl the young ones and young adults from those areas speak perfect finnish. It was just the old generation that demanded and demand swedish service everywhere that kept it alive.

Fuck_the_commies
>After reoccupying the Baltic states, the Soviets implemented a program of sovietization, which was achieved through large-scale industrialisation rather than by overt attacks on culture, religion or freedom of expression.[79] The Soviets carried out massive deportations to eliminate any resistance to collectivisation or support of partisans.[80] Baltic partisans, such as the Forest Brothers, continued to resist Soviet rule through armed struggle for a number of years.[81]
The Soviets had previously carried out mass deportations in 1940–41, but the deportations between 1944–52 were even greater.[80] In March 1949 alone, the top Soviet authorities organised a mass deportation of 90,000 Baltic nationals.[82]
The total number deported in 1944–55 has been estimated at over half a million: 124,000 in Estonia, 136,000 in Latvia and 245,000 in Lithuania.
The estimated death toll among Lithuanian deportees between 1945 and 1958 was 20,000, including 5,000 children.[83]

>The deportees were allowed to return after Nikita Khrushchev's secret speech in 1956 denouncing the excesses of Stalinism, however many did not survive their years of exile in Siberia.

WTF I LOVE ESTONIA NOW

>those who managed to survive*

>all these swedish ass lickers ITT
absolutely disgusting. fuck sweden and fuck all germ*nics

Yes, but that's because certain ideas and currents of history have shifted it that way. It doesn't have to be like that. There are numerous examples of how languages in a society can shift, dominant ones being replaced by others. If Swedish speakers hadn't become less influential and powerful in Finland, if Sweden had been more of an actor in the Finnish economy, swedish could have a stronger role. It could also be much weaker in Finland, as it is in Estonia. But how a language fares isn't guarranteed, and it certainly doesn't have to go like it did here.

But Finland has even more Germanic gene than Estonia and we were literally Germany.

It wasn't the first time they were the bitches of Russia though. It was a familiar position for them.
Was it the last? time will tell

>has even more Germanic gene
Source

>tfw no swedish bf to lick

Don't listen to that cuck, we in Sweden love Estonians

go fuck yourself traitor

Yeah, but the soviets were simply worse than the Russian Empire.

You have some explaining to do.

They are just mad KANGZ, fennoswedes have always been the building force of finland.

youtube.com/watch?v=hELyxLBXzaU

doesn't mean a thing, especially since finnish I1 belongs to different subclade

That shit ORIGINATES here, it never came FROM sweden.

Not him, but
>using haplomemes
There are way, way better ways of proving Finns have germanic DNA than haploshits (which only track lineages).

Same here, can't imagine what will happen if the nativists should take over again one day. Probably back to Russia in a heartbeat. I hope we get overran by Germanics again before that dark day comes.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present, strongly hints that these specifically Finnish branches of I1 are of pre-Germanic origin.

Perhaps they should have perhaps fought them like Finland did, or transfer all their wealth, planes(if they had any) and weapons to Finland?
Oh right, they just surrendered like a little bitch.

>not being R1a-Z282
feels good being finnish-norwegian-swedish mutt

So finns were the original germanic?

They threw their lot in with the Nazis to a large degree didn't they? If I remember correctly the Russian army was another beast in 45 than earlier.

>we are Germanic, but only Finnish Germanic

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, I see.

You have to remember that Finns didn't originate in Finland. The I1 in Finland is a left over of the people our ancestors conquered and cucked. If you're I1 it means your ancestors were pussies who bowed down to their uralic conquerors instead of dying against them.

deep...

There are much less Fennoswedes than the number would have you believe. The numbers are not adding up. Finns are Germanic mutts.

Uralic conquistators let I1's make the bulk of western finland.

So...
20% special I1
12% Swedish
65% Asian
5% other

where did you pull those numbers from? their sum is 102%

Yeah last one should be 3%. Pulled most of them from your copypasta.

I am 65% finnish, 35% scandinavian and our whole family has lived a long long time in the eastern finland..

>12% Swedish
Nuh-uh, 10% at most.

Swedish isn't the only scandi influence in Finland though
t. descendant of norwegians

Based Finn for admitting.

I wish I could find out how much Germanic blood I truly have besides family names and where someone lived a hundred years ago.

R1b (3.5%)+ R1a-Z282 (3%)+6%("The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden")

R1a-Z282 includes most European subclades of R1a, Maciamo isn't probably aware of the fact that most of the R1a in Western Finland is in fact of Eastern origin. Also lot of the R1b in Finland is from Scottish and German mercenaries.

Norway was founded by Nór, one of the Ancient Finns.

my KANGS sense is tingling

Are you saying I'm a descendant of Nór?

WE

All other Scandi influence is very minimal.

The possibility should be examined scientifically

Don't tell me people actually pay to get their DNA tested

Our dear cartoonist Spacca made the original drawing.

S U O M I
U
O
M
I

E E S T I
E
S
T
I

Nazis destroyed Europe and Estonia, worst political movement.

>Norway was founded by Nór
Acording to what? The copypasta made by that ancient Finn guy?

>Not a legal move
>Sweden would lose the game anyway if it made that move
Really made me think

only because they lost

Eastern Finns don't belong genetically in the same group as western or southwest Finnss. You'r more Russian than us.

hs.fi/tiede/art-2000005398781.html

Holy shit. Lmao at all these Germanic LARPers.

You Finnics will never be us. Stop roleplaying, it's pathetic. Your closest genetic relatives are Balts and Russians. Even Poles are closer to you than Scandis.

Jesus H Christ. I never thought I'd have to see Finnic mongoloids roleplaying as Germanic Übermensch.

Literally Finnic pseudoscience because they have no real history to speak of.

We'r not. Just saying that western Finns are different to eastern Finns. Would not be flattered to be called 'dutch looking' if I'm being honest.

*shakes head really hard*
take that hahahohodsgpöifhp

Literally the only reason why Filand is developped and they aren't utter failures like their mongol and Baltic neighbours it's because of the Swedish yoke and civilisation.

It was really just part of Swedish kingdom 'till their utter failure against Russia.

Why are you still a 3rd world spanish leftover from times long gone, cleaning toilets in the USA?

My flag literally indicates that i'm not a fucking wetback, you dumb nigger. Our blood is (partially or wholly) spanish, ourculture as well, our architecture as well, pretty much every aspect of our culture is or originates from Spain. Stop larping as mongols and sing Du gamla, Du fria you baka