Well, it's over. The series finale just aired. It's a shame since there's no show like it...

Well, it's over. The series finale just aired. It's a shame since there's no show like it. There was a lot of social commentary in the show that isn't in other shows. The finale summed up the show pretty well too. Especially since there's hardly anything else on T. V. which is why they watch The Paw Patrol. It was very current, and is more relatable than dumb crime shows like Scorpion or The Black List. Even though the characters are getting old they should have let the show keep running. I still have like 5 seasons on my hard drive so I can always watch those, but it's a shame to know there aren't going to be more episodes to come.

BRAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFTTTT

I know it's divisive around here but I'll miss it. This last season was one of the most consistently solid since S3.

Last ep was pretty average though.

10 years from now it will be, "Hey, what do you think ever happened to those other two guys that were on that show with Adam Devine?"

Just like the other guy from Bosom Buddies.

This has to be the most normie show ever. Even more than Big Bang Theory.

Why does no one complain about these 3 faggots being white males? Do they just cherry pick tv shows and movies to complain about?

Presented here is a sitcom with no values, no structure, and no truths spoken. Meandering.

I still wanna get fucked by Ders

It started off strong but the last three seasons were really bad. Mainly because the show never went anywhere, the characters never progressed or evolved. It was on way longer than it should have been.

ders has a show coming out on FOX

They just made this so that normie office wagecucks had something to relate to and to stimulate that one brain cell they have dedicated to humor.

Can you summarize the finale? I watched for like 2-3 years in college but stopped at season 4

i was at a clippers game a few years ago 2 rows behind courtside and montez was in front of me with courtside seats. He was real sad and depressed looking and on his phone for the first quarter but then adam devine came in and sat next to him. fashionably late for adam but they were cool and took pictures with some girls that saw them and came up at halftime. if i recall correctly they were also on the jumbotron at some point.

The show starts with the three of them only having enough weed for one hit each, and Saturday morning cartoons are about to start so they setup a Bermuda Triangle of PVC piping so they can each take a hit and exhale to the next person. Then a whole bunch of people show up and they become social media celebrities with a corporate exec calling all the shots. Then the fame goes to their heads and they start fighting with eachother over who has the best brand or lack thereof and they quit the webseries. The show ends with them drinking on their roof and they talk about "the show" Workaholics and correct themselves with web series. The exec says they're blowing up on social media which referred to the show, but throughout the episode all the partying wore them out. After they fought with eachother they went off to do their own gigs like Adam DJ'd a Bar Mitzvah which most likely referred to teens watching the show.

Ya, drinking beer, smoking weed and breaking the law is so normie.

Almost every episode has some sort of social commentary.

So you want them all to get big promotions like Friends or all get married like The Big Bang Theory? That's not the kind of characters they were. They were slackers who liked to drink beer and smoke weed. They may not get anywhere, but that's the way life is. Every boss has like 15-20 employess who work for him or her. That means only like 5% of employess ever get promoted. And although most adults in the media get married, not everyone is real life does.

They actually made it so ppl on the internet could get their panties all in a bun anytime someone brings it up.

you must be the normiest, dumbest, newfag ive ever seen.

>Ya, drinking beer, smoking weed and breaking the law is so normie.
its normie to the core

everyone has tattoos, drinks, smoke weed everyday

to be edgy now is to be conservative, hence Sup Forums

>Ya, drinking beer, smoking weed and breaking the law is so normie.
Drinking beer is 100% normie. Smoking weed is fairly normie.

>being proud of your neckbeard status

>everyone on Sup Forums is a neckbeard.

Damn you are new.

Average show that will be forgotten for the most part except when the few people that really loved try and bring it up as underrated. and the people who saw it as average at the time will remember with nostalgia glasses and agree, until they watch again.

that being said fuck yea kegnog

Ders is getting big. He is a good writer and has some cameos on tv shows and movies.

literally poor man's always sunny

it will never reach the heights sunny did in its prime

>Mainly because the show never went anywhere, the characters never progressed or evolved.

This doesn't make for a bad comedy show. Sit-coms always reset after each show, the only reason most of them change is because they star kids who are growing up on screen and must be revised for.

The simpsons never did, they just suffered some kind of horrifying slide into flanderization. I also think that for this show and Sunny part of the joke is that the characters never get smarter, never change, never mature etc.

The point of the show is to have fun... Both for the audience and for the actors.
Nobody cares if people will remember one show.