Should the NBA step in and do something about this franchise?

Should the NBA step in and do something about this franchise?

Move them to LA

trade kemba and blow it up

remove jordan

Make New Orleans Hornets Again

It seems to me that they're really wasting Kemba's potential. Just move them to Seattle already.

Weren't they quite good last season? What happened?

They weren't good last season wtf

No, they were terrible last season. Had a good run at the start but then collapsed. In the 2015-16 season they made the playoffs though, you might be confusing the two seasons.

Doncic will save them

they should gamble for a paul george trade in january

T b h >we should cut everyone except for Kemba and rebuild the team around him. get Paul George and Melo

no you see that's the problem

you can't win anything when your best player is Kemba Walker. Kemba is a good player but he's not elite. You're just going to be a middling team for eternity. It's what my Raptors have been going through. Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan are good players but we're never winning a title with them.

The only thing to do is blow it up and build through the draft since you can never grab free agents.

Clippersfag here. Basically, these teams have the Clippers Syndrome. They have a solid two-man core that are exciting during the regular season with their dunks and athleticism. However, they fall apart in the playoffs when they face better teams and their fans complain why they get shit on in the playoffs.

Detroit proved that wrong when they won with Rasheed Wallace as their best player.

Yeah but there were no literal who's in the entire starting five. That team had no superstar but the irony is the starting lineup is probably the easiest to remember of any champion that didn't just happen if you're not a casual

I don't see melo coming to charlotte but depending on how memphis, okc, and new orleans do by mid January you might bet able to make some trades that could get you a paul george, cousins, or marc gasol combination. then kemba won't have to be the best payer. although paul george would be the most difficult to convince to stay because he seems insistent on going to LA. But by trading a guy like Batum for him you could clear a lot of cap space.

sell everyone and make a meme grab for Steph Curry

Isn't Curry from North Carolina?

This

he was raised in charlotte and went to school at davidson. he already extended with the warriors though so he won't be moving anywhere for a while

Get in line.

Since when was Paul George insistent on going to the Lakers?

All season he’s been saying OKC ‘feels like home’ and other bullshit

And I’m a lakers fan...

Let's be honest here, the NBA needs to step in do something about half the league.