*screams*

So those are the brap posters.

Brap is the chemo killing the cancer on Sup Forums

ayyy lmao BWAAAHHHHHHHH

Tripods are cool.
But you know what would be cool
a Tripod-Smith

*BRRRRRRRRRRRR*

What's the consensus on this movie here? I personally liked it a lot but it's very unpopular everywhere else.

>implying

No, you're just ignored by everyone and you think you're doing something by posting a fart fetish.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAA

I liked everything besides everything after the son "dies"

People hated it. I didn't but it did have some flaws. I would've like not seeing the aliens at all, which would have made them more mysterious and, well they looked like shit. And those fucking kids man.

I may be biased because it scared the holy shit out of me as a kid so it has a special place in my heart.

There were flaws in the plot
Tripods start zapping everyone, but later on they are seen sucking human blood from people on the ground, and then the tripods conveniently start throwing humans into a cage before fucking with them. Why?
Another thing is that the tripods were on Earth "millions of years" before the alien pilots came to Earth. How and why? Why didn't they just send the aliens altogether with the tripods?

Maybe he thought it was a dated idea that the Martian's would be allowed time to create the Tripods after they land. I mean that could be easily resolved by just having the cylinders change into the Tripods quickly. Then again even the book had the heat ray blasting anything that came to close to the construction

>Why didn't they just send the aliens altogether with the tripods?

They were offshoring them for tax reasons.

Earthlings are taking our tripods, it's just terrible.
We're going to make Mars great again.

Plot twist; the aliens are Jewish

What is the onomatopoeia for the sound tripods make?
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>MhMMMMMMM
>HMHMMMMMMMMMMM

*blocks your path*

>listening to Patrice talking about War of the Worlds
>hating Dakota Fanning
I honestly hate her in that movie now, he hit the nail on the head. There's nothing childlike about her at all

The movie is shit compared to the book. Not joking, that book is fucking cosmic horror, it literally implies humans and human-like species are the equivalent of cattle in the universal food chain.

Fisting is 300 bucks.

The book is actually very consistent or at least ambigious enough no big plot holes remain regarding the martians.

mbirrrrrrrrrrrrHOOOOOOOOOOOIH

So they've been underground for millions of years, just so happens they've been there underneath where they knew humans would built their major cities millions of years later. But at no point did they bother with actually looking at earth germs.

This movie was fucking retarded.

*SICK DUBSTEP LEAD*

The last movie for her and Spielberg . Then it's the reign of Elle and JJ

Its a good tripod

But why did you put the idiot ideas all over the place

I liked the design of the Tripods, but the explanation for how they arrive at earth is completely inferior to the one in the book and old movie. I also like the design for the Martians but they're also not consistent with book, my biggest gripe about them is that they seem completely OK in Earth's gravity, which is nearly thrice that of Mars. In the books they were described as lethargic and they struggled to move about unaided. The Martians were OK but inconsistent, though well designed, and honestly I couldn't give less of a shit about the human characters.

why didn't they prepare for 3x gravity before invading

Well in the book they were boneless octopus like creatures, so there wasn't really any way for them to acclimate.

"What's all this white stuff all over you, Tom Cruise?"

It's about colonialism and brushing aside the natives like nothing. The germs were a deliberately sappy ending...that would not actually happen.