youtube.com/watch?v=YWdKzhw8k2M
youtube.com/watch?v=War9m52LrV4
youtube.com/watch?v=y04ms0oR_5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

kys yourself tbqh famalam

too strong and real for Sup Forums feeble minds

Could have been

Until you realize Dexter Morgan was just Wolverine before Silver Fox abducted him for Weapon X.

Actual perfect ending right here famalam

agreed, god i miss this show..

Me too user, me too. The last season was a little rocky, being rushed as much as it was, but that ending was pretty much perfect in every way.

Probably the most satisfying series finale I've ever seen 2bh

hate to do this, I know u guys are over it but...

Was it despair?

I still don't get it

should have stopped watching this series after season 4

>you look tired

BREEEEEEE

Yeah Sopranos was GOAT

The Matrix was a great movie but the flying-away-ending was pretty tacky. They should've stopped the moment he hung up the phone.

Then again, how else would we know it's from the 90s

in bruges

the definition of a perfect ending right here.

wrong
correct

Look no further:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

youtube.com/watch?v=QvmFhcGCRzA

Very good finale dear friend

pure kino

the literal definition of K I N O

Best Final Scenes in Film:
>Psycho
>Batman Begins
>Back to the Future

Best Television Finales:
>The Sopranos - Made in America
>Star Trek: The Next Generation - All Good Things...
>Angel - Not Fade Away
>Pic related
>would you like me to lie to you now?

So I admit, I've literally never watched any of the Sopranos but this video. Having said that, I've always read that this scene is "open-ended" with some people thinking that Tony gets murdered immediately afterwards. I'm not getting that at all from what I just watched. It focuses on a couple random characters but nothing seems to indicate to me that some shit is about to go down. Is that just some reddit-tards reading way too much into things or am I just dense as fuck?

So I admit, I've literally never watched any of the Sopranos but this video. Having said that, I've always read that this scene is "open-ended" with some people thinking that Tony gets murdered immediately afterwards. I'm not getting that at all from what I just watched. It focuses on a couple random characters but nothing seems to indicate to me that some shit is about to go down. Is that just some reddit-tards reading way too much into things or am I just dense as fuck?

These are two of my favourite film endings ever.

Eh, that scene was nice but the episode itself wasn't great at all.

Star Trek Finales in order:
10/10 TNG: All Good Things...
07/10 VOY: Endgame
06/10 DS9: What You Leave Behind
05/10 TOS: Turnabout Intruder
04/10 ENT: These Are the Voyages...

>So, five card-stud, nothing wild... and the sky's the limit.

How's Annie?

Earlier in that episode (or the episode before) Tony is talking about how his buddy died and how it happens "just like that", and you're totally fine, just going about your life, and suddenly you're gone.
Because of how abrupt the ending is, and also how he's sort of looking around at the guys a little suspiciously, many think that the earlier conversation was foreshadowing, and the cut to black at the end of the show was Tony getting taking out.

It's deliberately left ambiguous, and anyone telling you that he's definitely dead or definitely alive is talking out of their arse.
Think of it like the ending to Inception or Birdman.

>would you like me to lie to you now?
bro, don't do this to me. only tv finale to ever make me cry like a baby.

imo it's open ended, but that scene is shot in a way that you'd expect something big to happen. this may happen any second or maybe never which makes this scene so great.

TNG ending is truly goat. Clearly the best out of all of Trek. Great episode by itself, but the fact how it's connected to the very first episode is remarkable. I've heard that they worked almost 2 years on this episode (the writing I mean).

Gotcha. That definitely makes it a lot clearer. Thanks.

God damn it, I thought I was over this scene

I was wrong ;_;

11/10 ending

Doesn't matter if you like it or not it still hits like a fucking truck.

GARBAGE

>TNG ending is truly goat.
>the music
>the final poker scene
>the sequel to encounter at farpoint
>Q being a pal one last time
>returning cast members
>Admiral Riker's Enterprise-D flagship with third nacelle, phase lance and cloaking device

It hits every fucking emotional level. It has sheer awesomeness, heartstring-tugging, comedy gold, everything.

Not even how it ends in the book. In the book, it's totally open-ended, they basically just drive into the Mist and that's it. The movie definitely has a better ending. Stephen Kind even said he was jealous he didn't think of it.

It's because the camera keeps going back and forth between Tonys point of view and the bar, and the last shot after the people enter, where it would be Tonys point of view again it just goes black. That's why people theorize that he's killed in the final scene

Definitely a good one.

The Gambit and Klingon war two parter was better

Doesn't the movie have 2 endings though

Not really a finale though, is it?

I have both parts of Redemption and both parts of Gambit all marked as 8/10 on IMDb, with All Good Things at 10/10. They're great but they weren't really Star Trek at its absolute best imo.

Valentine really did have a nice ending.

The Prestige

>You should've seen the look on their faces.

It was stupidly good.

Most unrealistic part of the whole series was that anyone would give a shit if they actually looked at the data.

All Good Things was pretty good, and i liked all the time fuckery, but you could see what was coming when Q said Picard was the cause of humanity going dead since he caused this anomaly in different timelines

not a negative though

>I told you I'm never goin back

Truly some damn good movies came out of Australia in the 80s, especially war movies

youtube.com/watch?v=550HdJpxyFM

The curse of Mr Bean, clearly

"Hey man, the Dude abides."

W-what happened?

it was absolutely awful though

DS9-ending was GOAT.
pulling out into the void of space, showing how tiny the station actually is in comparison.
masterpiece.

>When I hired you, I suspected you were going to be a great employee, but I couldn’t have anticipated that you would become such a good friend. I’m afraid this is where our partnership ends. Goodbye, John.
>Shaw getting to properly say goodbye to Root, even if it was a simulation
>Harold and the Machine talking on the rooftop
>The Machine sending Harald to the wrong tower
>Reese getting a hero's death, redeeming himself for all the shit he's done
>That speech by the Machine
The last series might have been rushed, but they really pulled out all the stops for the finale.

Honestly, as someone who barely watched any of this show and considered it a little meh, that shot was still pretty kino

They theorize it because that's how they want it to end.

It's a possibility. That's the point. As Tony himself said, he'll either be killed or in jail and those are his options with Carlo flipping. So it doesn't matter, Tony is finished.

what's that from?

Angel

Most of his films are tryhard edgy bullcrap but this partiocular scene was GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdKzhw8k2M

Overwrought Scene Disguising Stupid Plot, the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=War9m52LrV4
>Jordan acting like a human being for once
>Finding out the Janitor's name
>Cox saying his true feelings about JD
>this scene at the end

>inb4 someone says this isn't the finale of Scrubs

dat green fucked up recolor. goddamn I'm glad I have the original dvd.

Yeah, throughout the entire film, I fucking despised them, felt like cheering the sheriff during the torture scene.

But even still, this ending killed me. Shame he'll probably never do something this good again desu.

yes

Not really. It made the whole thing a joke. Especially with the reveal of that mom from earlier with her kid.

I won't lie, it was one of the very few times I cried like a bitch watching tv

youtube.com/watch?v=y04ms0oR_5A

Shieeeeeeeeeeee-

Or when it's all over and he finally meets up with that girl in the moped shop? Pure kino. Basically all of Bourne's endings are pure kino.

Unironic kino

this

This triggers me

This should never have become a series.

Do you mean the ending of the movie or the in-move tv show?

POI went to complete shit in the last season.

>tech 'accuracy' dropped to all time lows
>magic invincible cars that shrug off miniguns
>went too far into the action shlock direction
>didn't explore the AI anywhere near enough after the reboot, just somehow gets most of it's old configuration/memory back

It was a great show for 4 seasons.

Is TNG the last season of trek that is more 'explore' based? On season 5 and all I know of DS9 is that it's meant to be full on space opera war mode, or at least that's my impression.

Voyager was supposed to bring Trek back to exoloration, but it also sucks.

no, fuck you. just fuck you op

JUST

You're goddamn right i am

Thats..jesus you moron thats the fucking point.
The people who gave into despair were fucking idiots. Theres always hope. Never fucking give up.

Yeah, like I said, the final scene is really nice. The episode itself is not as good as its final scene.

The finale of Angel.

TNG is more explorer-based than DS9, yes. One is about the flagship of humanity and its mission to venture into the galaxy, the other is about an outpost in a strategic position.

You're a fucking monster

Shut the fuck up

The most perfect TV ending of all time is The Shield, "Family Meeting."

Yeah, and it was so obnoxiously hamfisted that it turned the scene into a total joke.

Ugh. A movie makes any kind of point ever, and its hamfisted. Please, oh wise one, tell me your subtle and mysterious version of events that would work better,