Eternal /FIFA/

>FUTMUs suck and basically you're fucking stupid edition
>He still haven't bought Aurier

already a list lad

>Aurier
Based

Icon tier stats desu there, herrera babbies must be seething

reposting it here because it needs the visibility.

they are v good stats for what it costs, really not that hard to complete either. lol @ Herrera babbies.

His NIF was worse than Herrera's for me so I can't see his Futmas card being any better. With that said, Futmas Junuzovic >

im perplexed by this radja sbc
i need to meditate on it or something

The Futmas Junuzovic has better stats

Junuzovic is easily better, EA threw Liverpool fans a bone and helped them link people together.

protip: don't do it

NEW PRIME ICONS WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but user, you just got one in Pirlo :^)

I've just had loses in a row and won my last game in extra time, i don't understand how my rank prediction has stayed the same. Every opponent i play is much better than me at the game. It's sitting at gold 2 and i'm at best a very low end gold 3 player.

*5 loses in a row

>putting in tackle that clearly hits
>he still is able to run through/get a shot away

i swear 95% of fut champs game are decided by which player has the better connection to the server, skill only comes into it when it's an extreme mismatch like a top 100 player vs. a silver 1 player

if Jordan Lukaku gets an IF...i just might rework my team to pick him up

why don't you just skip all of that and get two weeks in the dominican republic where you can get all the BBC you so desire and some aids to match

I read that he played LM today though

Hope not though, because with how huge those 75-79 rated players get boosted with their first IF, he could be in contention for best LB in the game

>he could be in contention for best LB in the game
Marcos Alonso IF exists m8

what is with the british obsession with black cock? they always bring it up.

i didn't really get along with Alex Sandro, he's the only reason i've kept the Bayern triangle.

Been stuck at gold 5 and 4 , just switched to this ligue 1 team , should stick to this formation or go with a 4-3-3 to get neymar more involved.

lads I think I'll do it. Just need to buy those 3 players.

Is the Wijnaldum FUTMAS worth the 40k?
Is the Pirlo blue card worth the 30k?

I loved his gold card when i was on my budget team

wijnaldum**

>Is the Pirlo blue card worth the 30k?
Well, it's a 91 rated card, you will need it and you won't find a cheaper way to adquire it

I tried it and it's not that much different from his regular card. He's a great impact sub.

almost have a full U21 starting 11 from the youth academy, all thats left are the 2 centerbacks.

Might as well just play seasons lad.

>it's not that much different from his regular card
Just like any other card

r8, IF Perisic is the GOAT.
>inb4 fifa points
I haven't spent a single shekel in points or coins. Plus I have 700K in my second investment account.

Do you play the games or just simulate? I want to play career mode again but playing against the AI is boring af

have u actually played with the radja? how is he

just got it. Yesterday I got btfo by him in WL, he even score a cheeky back heel goal. So I had to do it.

>Yesterday I got btfo by him in WL

he literally was released 2 hours ago tho.

by his regular gold card or IF I don't remember.

both. Usually I'll just simulate the games against the weaklings but I'll manually play the big boys and competitions

yeah his regular card is fantastic for me...too bad he doesn't fit in my squad right now.

i'm slowly shifting to icons though so i don't think i'll ever really use him except as a sub.

I don't really feel like getting into icons. I haven't done a single one. I wanted to get prime Petit but just to get a center fielder icon for the sbc is too retarded. I will sink my coins in one that's worth it.

>that strength, aggression and markinh

He's shite you clown

Like a pauper like you would even know how ifs perform. You're still rocking balde diao and lukakus little brother ffs, fuck outta here with your pleb mentality.

just grabbed him because special card SBC reasons.

i've got Prime Rui Costa and CAM Blanc, as well as about another million and a half coins locked up in investments right now.

it's fun planning my squad for future inclusions because i'm trying to minimize off-chem shenanigans.

What's wrong with Gameiro? He's my top scorer

What's wrong with keita balde and lukaku's brother? They perform just like hazard and alaba

How do I find out my EA account? I have no clue which one is attached to my FUT account and want to be able to use the web app

SBC Pirlo is insane. I stuck him on at striker and he scored 4 goals.

Probably the same as your psn or xboxlive acc

Whatever you say stevenf

No they don't, people say fut is pay to win for a reason. Hazard is leagues ahead of that Senegalese shit stabber m8, just have a game in seasons with Chelsea if you don't believe me, or you could give him a spin for a couple of games since you've been saving all your coins and could easily afford him then sell him again so you can get your precious coins back.

Do I start FUTMAS Herrera or FUTMAS Wijnaldum at RCM lads?

Done both and can't choose

If you've got a Harry Kane inform sell before Wednesday lads.

Totw mata

That's why I say it, I play friendlies with me mates and top players don't seem much more better cheap and decent players like Keita Balde

The only one that makes a massive difference is CR7

can't wait to replace him with sandro, my coins are currently in ifs so im patient.

after 200 games i can say that his passing and positioning really lack. the only player to wander off towards my cbs every game, had no issues with other wingbacks regarding this so its definitly not custom tactic related

>post yfw sal (argentinian autist) is still playing ps3 and it is almost 2018

goys lukaku wont get an inform, lulic had a goal and two assists (one backheel)

If that's what you think then I guess there's no point trying to change your mind. Personally having used both I can say there's definitely a difference. Whether it's worth the extra 250k is obviously down to what your personal budget is but I can guarantee if coins weren't in the equation then everyone would just pick hazard.

in a midfield of IF thiago - futmas wijanldum and futmas niangolan who would u put as central mid (4321 or 4312)

Yer ma

If zaha as cam or ozil? Or any other good epl cams for around 45k?

yer da n yer nan

Eriksen is about 50k senpai.

Thanks for the suggestion

>sterling
check
>gabby jesus
check
>martial
check
>bakayoko
check
>bailly
check
>rose
check

just need Aurier and I'm golden

Fuck up mate

Herrera > Wjinaldum

>Get team name change from catalogue
>Lets me change my team name every time i load up FUT
pretty fun changing name every day or when i want to desu

why is that fun

Because he's retarded.

because I can change my name to 'Arge SP Autist' or something like that and its banter^tm

>2012
far too late to turn back you will never leave us lad

>far too late to turn back you will never leave us lad
I'm not getting 19 i swear on me mum

my first fifa was 98 thats 20 years of aids

I feel your pain fritz i'm not going to fund EA anymore at least I will have a maradona or messi if i keep playing 18 until 2023

Finally got to 18 wins in WL lads, feels pretty good since i'm a shit player. Got 8 games to try and meme it to Gold 2. Can't see it happening though.

Futmas Ibra is unironically worse than the Carroll

this desu

Speak for yourself m8. His finesse shots are always on target and scored a couple of amazing volleys for me in the few games I've had with him so far.

The pedophiles

gaysex

>under 1.00 gpg record
>ever

Tryhard Losers

Checked.

Sorry mate, I should have stat padded in squad battles for a few games so I could impress some retarded monkey.

>Weak and shite defending

Nah you're alright lmao, PL babby tier midfielder

>cant even get 1 goal per game with a 89 rated player you claim to be good

not even that guy but hes played 10 games you absolute nonce

kys

Literally the GOAT striker. Why haven't you bought him yet ?

i dont buy fifa points

so sick of shitters getting results they don't deserve just because they've got De Gea in goal

Git gud

That's not Litmanen?

Having second thoughts about submitting Pirlo into a future SBC lads. Been bringing him on in the last 25 mins of games and his passing is unreal

They need to do something about the glitch quit, at least 8 times now someone has gone ahead and quit on me and I got marked down as a loss, or they quit when I was whooping them and I didn't get a win from it.

Same, I've just been bringing him on after like the 20th minute as a starter basically as soon as I get a pause screen or two (cause chemistry and impossible to link otherwise etc). He's really, really fucking good.

>so busy with Normie Christmas shit today
>won't have time for futmas fabinho

J U S T

Also same. Saw him as a 91 and thought "fuck yeah. Great for an icon SBC." But he's utterly fucking class. 5 assists in 3 games so far.

Yeeeep. I’m running into a lot of rage quitters myself. The score would be 2-0 by halftime and they’re already leaving the game. Tired of it.

The worst is when they leave when they go ahead and I get a loss from it. I messaged one of the clowns who did this to me and they were acting smug about it in broken English. I was actually seething cause I'd come from 2-0 down then when he scored first in extra time he did the glitch and the match ended, I'd just figured him and his credit card team out.

>People laughed at me here when I had his regular card on my Italian team
Or maybe it was just the argie autist. 60 games 55 assists.

man i was hoping to upgrade my koscielny which I have been using for over 100 games, but 160k? sad tho was the only futmas card i was hyped for

He thinks that the pirlo sbc is a waste of coins and is better to use a 81 rated midfielder because he does the exact same thing but cheaper