Its happening: Europe's Internet under attack!

Euro fags get the fuck over here.
savenetneutrality.eu/?from=banner&optout=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

lol who gives a shit about europoors

I'm not clicking that link.
Mostly because i don't know if it will automatically count me for a "yes to net neutrality" vote in case it's a poll/petition.

The web should be more restricted, more "clean", net neutrality is the opposite of that as it allows all kind of filth and undesirable content to be transmitted.

>good goy, sign this petition on this poorly designed website without imprint to save your freedom

"If they get their way, private companies which you can leave will decide how they provide information.
Instead, we think it should be a statte-enforced monopoly of the ever benevolent governments"

Go to r/Sanders, you'll receive more support.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR COMMIE BULLSHIT

Why would it ask for your e-email if it just counted you as a "Yes to net neutrality?"
Where did it say that?

That's the goal dumbass: to keep it "neutral", it needs to be polived by the government.
Because private citizens and companies would not keep it neutral.

What you do not seem to get is that what they are trying to do is create special "information lanes" and get to slow down internet for everyone else just so that some information deemed important enough. If they had the chance they would slow down the traffic for fourchan do you whant them to do that?

>The web should be more restricted,
Eat fucking shit.

That's right, the Internet should be free from all the problematic hate peach and the websites that promote them.

>The web should be more restricted,

complete idiot. why?

>If they had the chance they would slow down the traffic for fourchan do you whant them to do that?

It would mean that people can finally stop wasting their lives in this website.

Have you seen what happened with internet? The gates of degeneracy were blown wide open and every mong now can find a echo chamber to reinforce his stupidity, from furries to trannies to nazis.
Not to mention the immense amount of bullshit and factoids and time wasting sites that poison the mind and society, create useless NEET shut-ins and autists of all kinds.

Internet was a mistake, it should have never left the domain of government or universities.

>the web should be restricted
implying you can restrict it.

haha,what a time to be part of the anglo master race!

Whatever little semblance of a point you may have is immediately denied by the fact that these "regulations" will NEVER EVER be in our favor.

It will just outlaw criticism of the state in some roundabout way

Even if you do not believe in freedom of speech, based on who is in power there would be more degeneracy not less, and anyone opposed to it would be fucked.

>le ebil state boogeyman

>the state always has my best interests at heart and would never try to grab more power or restrict my freedoms

>Italians being such whores
You know, this does not surprise me, considering you literally had a pimp as a prime minister for years.

Nah

forgot pic

_(You)

>yuropoors getting BTFO yet again

fucking kek

Good luck slowing torrents down

Pic related. Normal internet in Romania

>Trump before Trump
>friend of Gadafi
>friend of Putin
>friend of W
>fierce enemy of Angela Merkel
>into Loli

he should be the idol of pol, why do you hate him?

America is still the land of the free and europe is a modern western democracy.

Unless you are Russian or Nork or in some african/south american shithole then you have nothing to worry about.

Heck, restricting the internet would mean cutting them off so that their stupid "CHINA STRONK! RUSSIA STRONK! NORK STRONK!" drivel wouldn't reach us.

>implying he isn't
Berlusconi
Anti
Stalinist
Extraordinaire
Dayum!

>America is still the land of the free and europe is a modern western democracy.

No

>Unless you are Russian or Nork or in some african/south american shithole then you have nothing to worry about.

Yes, I have to worry about the EU following the steps of China

>Heck, restricting the internet would mean cutting them off so that their stupid "CHINA STRONK! RUSSIA STRONK! NORK STRONK!" drivel wouldn't reach us.

>I can't handle trolls, pls big brother save me from harmfu words

>>I can't handle trolls, pls big brother save me from harmfu words
And hacking
And IP theft
And industrial espionage
And state espionage
And drug smuggling (more difficult to coordinate if you axe one way of communication entirely)

Also i don't see a banana military coup dictator neither in the EU or in the US, i see ballots and elections, thus modern western democracies.

Also
>EU following the steps of china
TOP FUCKING LEL M8!

As I sit in my hovel in AK looking out the window at the Kenai River posting via satnet, I find a way to hate a Romanian person from jealousy.

Shut the fuck up and go watch digimons, Benito.

>The web should be more restricted, more "clean", net neutrality is the opposite of that as it allows all kind of filth and undesirable content to be transmitted.

What is this "undesirable content" you're talking about? Opinions you don't agree with?

>digimons
Are they still airing that show?

>What is this "undesirable content" you're talking about? Opinions you don't agree with?
Dunno, things like these timewasting echo chambers that only serve to produce autistic shut-ins that can't function in society because they are too attached to their "anonemoose" memes.

>euroshill: the thread

god damn am I glad we never enlisted in your special needs group

>Complains about echo chambers
>Thinks that Internet as a whole should be "cleaned up"
>Complains about people wasting time on Fourchan
>Posts on fourchan
my Sides are reaching terminal velocity.

How is this a shill thread again?

just look at all these eurofags defending EU and their attempt at censorship

not talking about OP here

>tfw europoors can't go on four chins anymore

What has Sup Forums done good again? Oh, right.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Reddit on the other hand has much more stuff like AMAs from various famous and important persons, oh and they get out of their mother's basement sometime.

(((you)))

I guess you could say Euros are naturally inclined towards dictatorships, Especially Germany who happens to run EU.
Then what the fuck are you doing here? Go to Reditt and contract Aids.

So what OP is saying is if an ISP wants to fast track YouTube streaming so I can watch videos on my way to work via 4G, they should be stopped from doing so because muh tumblr blog about sex change should have the same priority as everything else.

>Then what the fuck are you doing here?
Lmaoing@urlife

What is wrong with Berlusconi?

>le epik desu meme i'm such a oldfag eks dee

>And hacking
>And IP theft
>And industrial espionage
>And state espionage
>And drug smuggling (more difficult to coordinate if you axe one way of communication entirely)

You're not stoping that, no matter how hard you try
It's more, with the block you're gin to get even more hackers jumping all your e-fences, good job, you made everything worse.

(((Italy)))

why do italians smell so fucking bad?

TAKE
A
SHOWER
YOU
NIGGERS

Okay well have fun after Sup Forums and every other site where you can speak freely are banned for being "hate speech centers"

If my ISP do that, I would change ISP.
Now smartass, what do you do if the government do it instead ?

>speak freely
TOP KEK! The only reason why you "speak freely" here is because you are the containment board, blurt your shit on other boards and you get banned as you should.
You should be institutionalized if you think that's what """""free speech""""" means

The manners of Trump with the honesty of Hillary.

Reported, you antisemite!

> normal internet
> over 1gbps
> implying anybody in Romania can afford 10gbit NICs and routers.

try harder.

Loves those dubs, old man. Grab a cuppa tea and join your former colonies on the veranda. The view of the clusterfuck is excellent up here.

The fact is, as far as I know the government has not done such a thing if it has not done it so far if things change It may not be so.

The only ISPs it won't effect are the garbage ones that are slow as shit anyway, so changing would make no difference.

Tfw Romanians have faster shit then you.

Fucking gypsy niggers probably stole the good NBN

>hate crime censorship law already passed
>happening
another 0/10 opie
Camoron's been trying to censor the net for 10 years now.

they might have faster internet.

But all I'm pointing out is that 5Gbit/s up is highly unlikely as being the 'standard' in Romania.
10Gbit/s NICs cost over 150€, and then you still need a Modem that can support 10Gbit/s.

Not to mention 10Gbit/s costs around 500€-800€ p/month to get in a datacenter, depending on the carrier you choose.

>source: myself, datacenter engineer.

Yeah well while you are arguing about 1Gbp/s here in Greece max is 50(43)Mbp/s.

Mathematicly our country right now should have up to 100Mbp/s but instead we have 12Mbp/s.

Fucking Germany is holding us back.

Bitch please, Sup Forums is as much a containment board as /tg/ is a containment board for traditional gamers.

Actually most of us own a 1 gbyte download...it costs 14 euros...

pay debts

you don't even pay your national debts, what chance you'll pay your internet bill?

>1gbit not 1gbyte

the difference between 10gbit/s and 1gbit/s is very big in terms of costs.

The technology for 1gbit/s is very normal, every modern computer that has a wired connection is capable of 1gbit/s.
However 10gbit/s is far more expensive, simply because the technology is not that old, and it's taking a long time to become normalized, simply because there isn't a need for the home computer to have 10gbit/s interconnectivity.

I know that 1gbit is very cheap in Romania, but 10Gbit/s is still far more expensive, simply because of the technological purchases you need to make to support it.

>The web should be more restricted, more "clean"

Says a guy on fucking Sup Forums

Sometimes it's good to be just poor without yuro part.

>If my ISP do that, I would change ISP
youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso

shut up bizarro singapore

>bizzaro Singapore
Sounds like one of the best places to live.

you guy's hopefully realise that none of us can browse Sup Forums anymore if this retarded law goes through, just facebook, youtube and social media, everything else will cost money to browse it without loading 20 years

fuck is this guy talking about. they use our internet.