Why are tranny freaks everywhere these days?

Why are tranny freaks everywhere these days?

When did this shit become socially acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8WotPzG2nys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People have become so uncultured and uncreative, they've had their creativity sucked out of them as children in common core schools where music and art programs are being suspended to save money.

So they try to create something that makes them a unique individual, since they've been sculpted to be only a consumer, never a producer.

It's sad really

because men built a society that was so safe and successful that there was no more need for men. that will all change once the happening begins of course. full blown civil war, economic collapse, return to tribalism. patriarchy will return as usual.

When the internet provided a means to connect and communicate with others that share your strange beliefs and interests.

This leads to small communities forming, which legitimises whatever oddity they're centred around, which in turn boosts the confidence to display their habits in the outside world.

Before the internet, people kept their mouths shut about this sort of thing.
With the internet, I could probably find an online forum for black amputees that enjoy roleplaying as US presidents whilst having sex with each other in under an hour.

The internet is the greatest accomplishment mankind has ever created.
Unfortunately it's a bit of a double-edged sword, because now lunatics are running rampant demanding rights for their obscure, weird fetishes.

I can't wait

Funny thing is that you know a vast chunk of them are just doing it because it's a fad and for Twitter points. In 5 years when the fad is over, expect the suicide rate to absolutely skyrocket. Many lulz to be had.

top kek at the curly-haired jew tranny

what a fucking monster

I don't care if boys want to wear dresses.

I can't say I quite agree with this rationale for someone wanting to become another sex, but I definitely agree that we, as Americans, have been stripped of all creativity. The system, more than ever, just wants us to produce, pay bills, and die.

>be tranny speedrunner
>set estimated completion time for your run to be half an hour over the world record giving yourself loads of extra time
>still go over estimated time

would this have happened if she was still male?

>seeing all the trans at SGDQ
>LMFAO Cosmo

when did the video game industry and community become so fucking cucked and fucked up?

What's with speedrunning and trannies anyway?
They're everywhere
youtu.be/8WotPzG2nys

>fun event happens every 6 months
>trannies begin to show up
>fun begins being sucked away
>trannies get catered to (one tranny had like 5-6 runs even though he sucked at the games he ran)
>almost all the fun is sucked out

There were only a handful of good runs all week and not a single one of them had a tranny in it.

Its not socially acceptable.

Can't find real jobs, so they settle for earning what they can for views on Jewtube.

Soybean and soybean derivatives are turning people gay. Also, all the fluoride in the tap water.

I like to call it, hyperindividualism. It closely resembles individualism, but where individualism is built out of special characteristics taken from skill, appearance, and mindset, hyperindividualism desperately tries to do the same thing, but solely based on the characteristic of appearance, never once really focussing on skill and meritocratic values. It's pretty sad.

This. If nothing happens, this will be the end game.

The internet was a failure. It sucks to know, but it's true.

Yuri Bezmenov

and the aliens
and the jews
and the illuminati
i tip my tinfoil fedora to you, m'sir.

don't forget about the nwo.

nice try jidf

>"girlfriend" is a tranny
>balding
>speedrunner
You really couldn't make that shit up if you wanted to

It's not socially acceptable. Don't buy into that lie. Fight it.

trannies are just an internet meme.Have you seen one irl?i havent

I have. You live in Germany, so your opinion is worthless. Go get fucked by Muhammad now, Hans.

Berenstein universe.

>tfw passing tranny but all these disgusting freaks make everyone else look bad
Autistic people should not be allowed to transition, just look at the face of that one with curly hair.

Jesus christ.

Trans is the new gay and burgers have been pushing it for years now in their media and education. Its even slowly making its way to Europe now

It will be completely normalized soon

>>tfw passing tranny
Sure you are

Trannies always think they are passable even when they clearly aren't

Because white people, read white college kids, need to be victimized like their black icons. They need something to make them victims. Hence trans people.

Ofc you have.You live in the degenerate paradise.Go suck a dick in Orlando, Brian

This is what other people say, I think I look male.
>Trannies always think they are passable even when they clearly aren't
This is true though, not sure how people reach those levels of delusional.

girl in the middle in black dress has a massive dong

I'd do both of the blondes and the one with the orange hair.

Kys anyways

>This is what other people say
They are probably trying to be polite

Well you are ground zero of all modern degeneracy and the biggest cuck in denial out of all

Its all about the new world order trying to destroy the family and also set one gender. we will all be like sweden soon

yeah thats minnepolis, the tranny capital of the nation

My theory is that men want to become women because they want to take their natural strength and intelligence; things they HGA rover women, and use them in an environment that coddles them, provides for them, and won't let them fail, like the world women love in. Imagine if you had everything handed to you, you couldn't fail, and instead of complaining, you ran with it. Imagine what you could accomplish. Too bad they're all freaks.

Those aren't trannies you faggot

That's what I think as well but i'm a crazy tranny who only sees a man in the mirror while no one else does so it's better to listen to other people.

>Imagine how many unemployed, balding "women" with sagging tits there will be in 10 years

You guys might find this disturbing, but I for one can't wait for this relentless need to be coddled to bite them on their asses.

They are still only 0.1% of the world's population. It's just that media in general and social media in particular have given them a voice, and they are extremely loud, in a way that would make you think they are 50+%. Just like faggots, if you were to listen to the media, the majority of people are fags, even though they are only 1% of the population.

Fag

So?

If it looks like a woman I would fuck it, whether if it is one or not doesn't matter to me.

Sorry your asshole got mudslimed on the way to pay your church tax.

Degenerate freak

It's a combination of two basic issues.

1. Acceptance. We now have a more or less global society that not only accepts delusions, but encourages them, because to be social is good and to accept trannies is social.
2. Weak men. They've always been around, and they've always had to be men, even if they were absolutely inferior to all other men. Usually they were just put to work as farm hands until they died of their own frailty or killed themselves. Now they're allowed to "hop ship" and become women, believing that now they'll have an easier ride.

I knew a guy, for example. He was always a bit crazy, had wealthy parents but no friends or girlfriends, had zany obsessions, would get hysterical if you said he was wrong, and had some very disturbing fetishes (especially bondage-related). Now he's gone full tranny. He's now wearing the corsets that he used to jack off to, and going to gay bars in skimpy uniforms to be screwed by strange men. And yet, it hasn't given him the 'relief' that he may have expected. He's went from being a male freak to being... not a dainty girl protected by the world, but a tranny freak. I give him maybe five years before he offs himself.

You are the one to speak, Yorgi.

>not wanting to be cute and feminine

get red pilled fags

It's the concrete block she's sitting on.

From middle aged, out-of-shape men...
...to middle-aged, out-of-shape men in wigs.

Does anyone read Arabic? I actually want to know what kind of text needs an illustration like that.

>wigs
>implying
HRT lets you regrow hair.

It is Persian propaganda

HRT only stops more hair loss from happening and does not fix your hairline lel.

Because almost everything have to be socially acceptable nowaday. It will continue for a while and then all this shit will crumble. In 50 years we will burn those kind of freaks in public places like in the ol good times.

There is objectively nothing wrong with crossdressing

it's her/his knee, fuck

first post is always the best post. i'm not even sure why i keep skimming through comments.. it's all just retard shit

>"hey Sup Forums why does everything suck?"
>"capitalism"
>"fuck you! capitalism is really great because the only alternative is china"

>"hey Sup Forums why is china becoming stronger and stronger while maintaining a fairly homogenous society of high IQ'd ppl?"
>"fuck you! chinese don't have souls. god is totally real"

But there is objectively something wrong with putting a nigger dick in your mouth you faggot.

Portland Oregon reporting in. I see lots of them, don't really go out much either. more then that I see so many people who I have no fucking clue what gender they are. Fucking kill me.

That's not part of crossdressing
I'm sure you don't eat out a girl every time you put in a shirt

I wish tho.

Fuck man I see so many kids that I have no fucking clue what sex they are. Not full on cock choppers but sissy fagots and bull dike women everywhere.

Sounds nice now wait until day 30 of having to wear shirts

>Also, all the fluoride in the tap water.

Our precious bodily fluids.

you think you are woman inside or something ?
you should ditch all of that and try to be what you are, a man. start lifting it will help. you arent woman no matter how much u think u are.
>i'm a crazy tranny who only sees a man in the mirror

no you are a crazy man who want to be woman. your brain is still ok if it tells you its a man in mirror so you arent a lost cause. get a grip.

>work in hospital
>in training
>ancient (70s) consultant is teaching
>there's a tranny in the class
>consultant is using tranny as example (imagine he has arterial bleeding etc. what do?)
>old consultant is constantly referring to him as 'him'
>tranny eventually storms out
>consultant says "is it that time of the month? I didn't know medical science had gone that far"
Much merriment and laughter was had, old fella said he didn't care, as he was long past retirement anyway.

I tried lifting before transitioning.
I'm sure my brothers will have many white children so it doesn't matter.

What does transition mean?

Are you taking surgery, hormone treatment, both?

Yes but I haven't done any surgery yet and I probably won't get much.

B A S E D

Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson has SOLD OUT to Soros and company. Don't waste your vote, VOTE TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjrfw21HjkQ

Show us a selfie. I'm sure Sup Forums will be more than happy to tell you exactly how much you pass.

You will not feel better after, I guarantee it.

>I didn't know medical science had gone that far

my sides
I hope Brexit results in more of this

>implying Sup Forums won't try to bully me no matter what
I'm already done and I do feel better lmao.

Shut up you Trump shill.

Trust a swede

>Implying that wasn't obvious.

Do you have to shave? Do you wax your face? Do you get stubble?

i think this has to do with anime
you don't just want to be a woman, you want to be a 2d woman
and you catfish lonely guys players for free stuff by making facebook profiles with anime girls as your profile pics
it's crazy, i wonder why anime does that!

>Implying that would have to be implied.

Western society is degenerate news at 11

I would bang the readhead in blue, it looks like most female redheads anyway.

What game?

Every sperm matters

In ever civilization before it's collapse, transsexualism increases rapidly. Good bye Sweden.

Having children is not that easy. I have a gay brother and a lesbian cousin, and while parents act like everything is fine on the outside they resent their children and speak badly of them behind their back so does the whole family, there is no bigger disrespect to your parents than not being normal. All that time and money spent on you and you turn to be such a disappointment, what a waste of a life. You should have killed yourself years before and given your brothers a better chance to a better life instead of wasting your parents money.
You will never be welcome anywhere, and will never be loved as you could have being a man.

Transgender people are mentally ill.

I work as a solicitor and in most cases they are classed as mentally insane.

First one in front is the only one who legit looks like a woman.

Next to that is average passable, blonde one looks ugly but also passing.

The rest of these things look disgusting af.

I hate transgender people. This shit is a plague.

That said I legit believe only those who can pass successfully are the ones truly trans. Otherwise you're just an ugly heshe in a dress

>Implying that the implication had to be implied.

Harsh bruv. Harsh.

Emotional appeal lib click bait journalism and social media virtue signalling boosts their perceived presence and has given us all a false impression. They are thankfully rare.

Jews brainwashed people that bullying is bad.

Not anymore no, you get things done to stop hair growth.
I have a boyfriend who buys me stuff lel.
I agree.

Jews are laughing their asses off.

They have literally convinced white males to cut their cocks off.

Power of the media and leftist education... amazing.