Will Jay make it in Hollywood?

Will Jay make it in Hollywood?

maybe as a fluffer

we're all rooting for him

Camera operator at the very most

Considering that he doesn't seem to be trying to make it in Hollywood, I'm going to say no.

Not at all.

Could be a decent indie filmmaker, but too bad he's roped into making shit with Mike and Rich Evans.

Fun fact: RLM was contacted by Paramount to make a horror movie in the style of Paranormal Activity (a bunch of other small film companies were also contacted), but when they instead said they should remake Gorilla Interrupted they got no reply.

>RLM was contacted by Paramount to make a horror movie in the style of Paranormal Activity (a bunch of other small film companies were also contacted), but when they instead said they should remake Gorilla Interrupted they got no reply.
Well, you kind of got some of that information correct.

They're fucking stupid for not grabbing all that money

If that's true they should have accepted whatever offered them.

I got told the story second hand, so please give me the right version.

>Pussy out of the chance to make some paranormal kino

When will people stop pretending that these hacks know anything about cinéma?

>RLM was contacted by Paramount to make a horror movie in the style of Paranormal Activity
No they got contacted to make something "weird" for a micro-budget. The only connection to Paranormal Activity was that Paramount was trying to replicate that film's low budget/high profits formula

>(a bunch of other small film companies were also contacted), but when they instead said they should remake Gorilla Interrupted they got no reply.
No, Paramount decided to abandon the project and just use the money they were going to spend on all those micro budget movies to just make Paranormal Activity 2 instead.

You've very conveniently changed just enough details of the story to try and make it look like RLM were losers that were ignored by the studio.

>all that money
What money? The whole point was that the movies were going to be made for next to nothing.

To be fair they don't really come out looking good in your story either.

You faggots are constantly accusing e-celebs of being sell outs but now that it's convenient, you're bitching about an e-celeb not selling out?

>were losers that were ignored by the studio
Fair point. Only one of those things is true.

How so? They pitched an original idea and were rejected in favor of the studio taking the safe, unoriginal, sequel route. It makes Paramount look bad if anything. Especially when you look at the success of something like Get Out.

1.) I hate all e-celebs
2.) doing a film for a studio >>> doing cringey skits for autismbux

>doing a film for a studio >>> doing cringey skits for autismbux
Do you somehow think that doing a micro budget movie for a studio would automatically make them millionaires or something? They probably make more staying independent and not working for a company than they would in that deal.

>doing a film for a studio >>> doing cringey skits for autismbux
Are you missing the part of the story where the studio cancelled the entire project which involved not just RLM but a bunch of other independent content creatores? THere's not really anything RLM could do about that.

You know he's DYING to make it in Hollywood

I know you're projecting.

>Making money
with all the money they blow on Rich "Eat the Heavens" Evans?
Not a chance.

Doing a studio film would get them far more coverage than just the internet though.

He's talked about this multiple times in his vlogs, retard.

DYING