ð“‚€

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMfapDlm9UY
kweapons.wikia.com/wiki/Glorious_Murder_Cube
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go on

This is the first chapter.

Take inspiration from Dark Souls lore please.
It's my favourite game.

Oliver and the will of keek

Make sure that you mention kekmocracy.
The will of anons everywhere will be heard thanks to kek.

Praise kek.

Oliver was sent to divide us, don`t fall for his deceit.

There is only one true god and that is KeK.

Praise KeK

make sure you mention the glorious geks for kek

Put in a super secret area that's dark plssss

And add like 2 million crabs

If you need someone to design the graphic for the book id be more than happy to do so.

Go ahead, use this image on the front.
ð“‚€

Will there be illustrations starring Pepe in your book ?

Can I save this?

No, this is a serious holy book for Kekism.

BELIEVE

>this severe autism

I'd like to tell you that all of this is from visions I've been having and historical research.

oliver is that you?

You are on a free board my friend, my rare pepes are for everybody.

Christianity
>rock
Zionism
>paper
Kek
>scissor

We're playing with fire here. We are the new world order.

Kekspeed exalted scholar

this is like dysfunctional autism levels but i love it.

i made a book too

Scum, get your pathetic Religon out of here.

why dont you get a fucking life?

Your Relgion is merely a folk tale spoken by drunkards in Muslim streets.

Oh fuck off already, do you ever not stop posting here?

your cancer belongs in [s4s]

Keek is the one true God.

Fuck off

Stop making the avatar of fucking chaos a forced meme

>grammar and reading comprehension: zero

Anubis is based

Write it like the bible, how it's many books by different people that make one big one. Get anons to write pieces and mash it together.
10/10 funny shit don't give up

Write all the coincidences too like the plane crash and brexit..

who the fuck said this is your fucking home?
you dont like it kindly get the fuck out

Make history OP.

No one likes your shitty comic.

This.
There is no G-d but Keek and Oliveer is the messenger of G-d.

You cant just take up and write it.
Only Kek can write it, through a blessed prophet, which you are not.

>brexit

write that Kek created a great flood in London so the turnout was reduced

Kek told me in a vision to become a prophet.
To this day I do not know why.

>implying books like the bible were written by 'blessed prophets'

nobody likes you 2bh

>IS IT KEK OR KEEK?

It's about who should lead the future of this great religion, and it began at the moment of Oliver's call to Nigel Farage. It is unknown whether or not this was done deliberately, but Oliver in his call asked Nigel Farage about "Keek and Meme Magic". This was the first instance of the schism between Kek and Keek. He referred to the Lord of the religion of Meme Magic, as Keek, despite the universally agreed Kek (as put forward by the consensus of the scholars of Sup Forums).

The supporters of Kek say that Oliver had stuttered, or he had made a mistake, and he had meant to say Kek, but instead said Keek

The supporters of Keek, deny the fallibility of Oliver (as the chosen Prophet of the Lord of Meme Magic, as it was his call that went through to Nigel, despite several others on Sup Forums trying). Some even say that it was the Lord himself speaking through Oliver, to Nigel Farage, and that the Lord could not have made such a careless mistake to mispronounce His own name, and that He intended to say "Keek"
as a testament to His supporters, and that after this divine revalation was made through the Prophet Oliver, it is now canon to call the Lord as Keek (despite the previous Kek)

Fuck off you autistic yellow monkey.

its just your delusion speaking
you're so far out of society youd take humor seriously and thinks it have any real value

youre just daydreaming and wasting your time.

KEK you fucking heretic!

Add the accounts of people who disrespected the Prophet/Lord Savior Trump and were hit with smite.

yes goyim worship the jewish kuk god

>implying yours doesnt
>its the autistic chrischanfag again
Wont you get a life faggot?

Write a chapter about how every sperm is Kek and spilling seed is a sacred right that releases millions of Keks

tell me again how a sheltered fuck that pretends to worship a cancerous bannable offense on a website making an entire book about his pretentious religion is not autistic

i dont know if this stupid fuck is making this out of sarcasm or he's serious

Thank you, fellow scholar. May our Lord Keek and his prophet Oliver guide your steps.

What if we settle on KIKE instead?

Praise our Lord Kike.

If truly you wish to pay tribute to the Lord Kek, then show him your piety at the Church of Kek on kikenbuch.

checking gets and frogposting are Sup Forums cancer im surprised Sup Forums mods are letting them derail an entire threads

fuck off from my site you fucking Sup Forums newfag

I've made a new thread so we can make this holy book together.
Post your "chapters" there.

Forgive me, brother, but you have mistyped the name of our Lord Keek.

thats embarassing

The Church of Kek dates back 100,000 years ago.
Yours does not.

BLASPHEMOUS SWINE

GO BACK TO THE POO

And you shall join him.

Will you let me post them on Church of Kek page?

It's spelt "Kek" but pronounced Keek, brother.

No
One crab
Based on japanese history
youtube.com/watch?v=fMfapDlm9UY

how about if you stick to this one? let the dipshits here mirror themselves on real life

also if you like your frog so much, why dont you sacrifice yourself to him? cut yourself or something. be the first to die from meme worship

Surely.
I'm not done though, if you wish to continue it then fine.

your fucking cancer started around march this year
your life haven't

I am of pure blood.
Kek wishes to keep me alive.
I sacrifice frogs to him.

Just because someone else is autistic doesn't mean that you're suddenly not autistic.

You clearly are, considering that you bothered to draw your shit Christ-chan comic and then shill it every chance possible on a board that clearly rejects you.

Take the "t" out of your comic title, get a hint.

that is one nice pepe

im pretty sure he wants you to get a job
whatever your mom said

Could it be that our Lord is testing us? At last I truly see.

>apon
>half's
Your truelly a prauphette

hello fellow kekites

fuk off u jewish cunt

>being this assmad
go hang yourself, take a fucking hint

Christians are Jews. That believe an even more retarded individual.

>startled half-gook calls others mad

Sure thing, Kung Pow.

o common get /tg/ to do it

that sucks

kweapons.wikia.com/wiki/Glorious_Murder_Cube

"In the Beginning, the Earth was perfect in its Form. Forged from powder, brass, and empty magazines, bullets grew from the scorched, burnished turf like grass, and trees made of cannon and shell sprung branches of rifles, from which leaves of pistols swayed when the carbonic air blew in bursts of muzzle wind. Rivers of lubricant oil flowed underground, surging through explosions of white phosphorus and depleted uranium. Clouds of CS and mustard gas drifted through the sky, occasionally raining down upon the metallic creatures whose bodies were crafted from gas blocks, barrels and springs held together with rails, whose movements were powered by the constant detonation of cartridges loaded into their sections of their form. There was fire, and light, and heat, and choking death, and from these Man was formed. As it was in the Beginning, so shall it be in the End."

KEK IS WRONG. KEEK IS RIGHT.

FOLLOW OLIVER THAT'S THE RIGHT MEME MAGIC

"Life was brought upon the earth from the providence of the Stars, and where a Star fell to earth, life began as a shadow in the light and flame. Alone, It bore unto itself two children, who bore children of their own, and they found to their liking the warmth of the fire and the purity of the light. The shadow took forms, each child finding itself, and seeking again the light and warmth of the Star from which they came. From this shadow were begot the life of the world, born again and again, into the burning crucible, forged into hard, living forms by the dangers of this world. No longer mere shadows, they hungered as beasts and grew fangs and claws to rend their prey. Born again and again, each forbearer begot grander children, or they were broken upon the anvil of this world. From these came Man; and he saw beyond this cycle, his eyes gazing toward the light, seeking the Truth of the Stars. It was not Man who first saw this path; for all creatures strive toward it blindly, hunting, seeking, their every fiber drawn towards this light, but it was Man who first strode upon the path with his intent in mind. And so he was begotten with children and given dominion across the land, and from than hands of Men were borne great works, expressions of their quest to seek the Truth, to seek perfection."

how about if you shut the fuck up and go write more of your suicide note.

Again remember that

No it's not shill faggot, its KEK, spelled and pronunced.

Check em!!

im not the one that remains spiteful for months and got triggered to post his asspain at a drawing.

seriously, id hang myself if i were you you pile of angry donkey shit

>tcB52tGf
jew cuck

Kek doesn't seem to agree, brother.
That is his Egyptian pronunciation.

Checked

>Glorious_Murder_Cube

I want to fugg this semen demon

Saint Oliver is the one who introduced our beloved Lord to the pleb masses. Thus his name is 'Keek'. Saint Oliver knows best.

There is no god but Keek and Oliver is His messenger.

Just think after the nukes drop and the survivors crawl out of their holes and start rebuilding someone come across this book and it becomes the wastes bible

>Calls people out for autism
>Posts anime

>tfw Keekianity becomes the next major religion after the Great Purge