BLM is hilariously hypocritical. Also the sky is blue. More news at 10

Getting real sick and tired of this shit, to be completely honest. I'm also sure I can't be the only one seeing the irony here where they supposedly are speaking out against racism, yet they are in turn using very few events which often turn out to be questionable in nature (i.e. not based on racism, the black guy was committing a crime and/or has a criminal past, black guy doesn't comply with the officer or even tackles him and tries to take his gun from him, etc) to say ALL white officers (hell ALL white people, period) are racist and/or want to kill all blacks. What is that word you use for when someone generalizes an entire race of people based on a few negative experiences again? Hmmm...

And this "Black Lives Matter" shit. Really? Black Lives Matter, do they? Then WHY don't you give a FUCK about the black-on-black violence going on in the country? The gang violence? The mainstream Hip Hop culture, the problems with black drop out rates and drug use? Where's the #hashtag for that shit? Guess that'd be too hard and wouldn't fit the narrative though, huh?

Just really fucking sick of seeing and hearing this shit in the news constantly, every morning. It's really disingenuous and the liberals constantly pat themselves on the back for it, and whenever inconvenient truths come up, they in turn conveniently ignore them. When evidence comes out that exonerates the white officer who was ultimately just doing his job and the case had nothing to do with race, they just ignore it and keep pointing at the race, white guy killed a black guy, white guy killed a black guy, that's all that matters, just yell it really loudly over any facts. It's ironic that they're complaining about racism but in fact they are the racist ones, and they keep getting away with it too which is the worst part. No one cares about facts or truth anymore, just feelings.

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/content/russia-billionaire-wealth-inequality/25132471.html
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/10/a-matter-of-national-security-and-worldwide-corrupt-exposure/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athenian_democracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_elements_of_Roman_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...a-anyone?

If you state the sky is blue, do you expect all people on Earth to immediately take the time to affirm your beliefs?

That being said, most of the time people here are just wasting their time on bait threads rather than any productive discussion.

Someone tried to break into Dallas PD HQ last night.
Pretty fucked up.

Pretty much sums it all up

Too long, fuck off

we know this already. we've been saying it forever. you can't argue with these people or have an actual honest discussion so why even try. fuck em

i understand this is probably therapeutic for you to vent and i get that. just don't go thinking you've stumbled upon some huge revelation here that Sup Forums doesn't already know

Its the same with feminists. Its the same with the extreme right and the left. Its true among any imbalance that the lack of balance becomes destructive.

They're niggers, OP. You can't expect them to think rationally because they're not rational beings.

I was watching Fox News earlier and the Judge lady had like a 2 hour show just tearing into black lives matter and their hypocrisy. They were constantly bringing up those statistics and then attacking Obama for using every opportunity to encourage even further division

Does Sup Forums hide OP's without any responses or something? Before I made a response, nothing. I make one response, suddenly 8+ responses. Just something odd I've noticed, maybe it's a coincidence, idk. Glad to get some responses at least.

Well there's nothing we can do now. It's too late. Just grab your Russian passports and wait for America to deteriorate. We all know this country is fucked, and at least Russia still has Putin!

Just talk, dude.
What else have you to say about it? Wanna rally or some shit, start the long awaited war? Do something.
>bitching = nothing
But at least you've awoken to the game

All your arguments have been presented to proponents of the Black Lives Matter group, white or black, by numerous sane individuals. They always respond the same way.

>homicide death rates higher for blacks
Homicides are tied to economics, poor people commit more homicides and blacks are more poorer than any other group, and this was caused by racist housing laws by whites.
>black on black violence
There are already movements addressing this, also intra-racial violence happens at the same rate as whites
>disproportionate amount of interactions with police
That's because of broken window laws designed specifically by white men and targeted against blacks

I literally paraphrased this from the official BLM website FAQ. There's no way to argue with people when their entire basis of argument is that we are being oppressed.

There was a recent shooting not even two days ago, a black man by the name of Groucho got shot waving a gun at police officers in Houston. The man was already made a hashtag before anything could be verified.

When it came out that he had a gun, blacks said the eyewitnesses reported he had a soda can.
When it was verified he actually did have a gun, blacks said there could've been ways to disarm him.
When it was verified that police asked him to drop the weapon and tried to calm him down, blacks said they could've shot the gun out of his hand.
When it was verified that he was shot 10 times, blacks said that was too many times for a single person to be shot by multiple officers.

There is no reasoning. It reminds me of the Balkan conflicts, these people do not listen to reason, facts or statistics, they operate on pure emotion.

>you can't argue with these people or have an actual honest discussion so why even try. fuck em

Maybe you're right, it just irks me I guess. It's like if 2+2=5 was on the news every time you woke up in the morning, and you know it's wrong but they keep saying it and talking down to the 2+2=4 people like they're assholes. Even though you know you're right they don't care, because it's not based on logic or reason. To them, 2+2=5 "feels" better for some reason, that's all they care about. Even though it makes no fucking sense.

I guess ultimately that's all this board is good for anyways: venting. I just gotta let out my thoughts somewhere or I'll explode, can't keep it bottled up. Even if you're right and trying to argue with these people is impossible and ultimately civilization as we know it is doomed by the stupid people finally outbreeding the smart people.

Why Russia? The wealth disparity there is one of the highest in entire world, if not THE highest. Pretty much everyone is poor except for literally around a hundred people there:

>The annual global wealth study published by the financial services group Credit Suisse says a mere 110 Russian citizens now control 35 percent of the total household wealth across the vast country.
>rferl.org/content/russia-billionaire-wealth-inequality/25132471.html

But don't jump too far to the other side.
What if we find out that the zoning "conspiracy" was and is true? Oppression in our Democratic society comes with the society itself, mob rule (51% trumps the wishes of 49%).
What do you do to solve the deeply rooted problems where all this (BLM & Associates) just bubbles on the surface.
We focus and bitch about the tip of a very large iceburg.

Jesus fucking christ, man. Appreciate the response though, that's all good to know, if sad.

>blacks said they could've shot the gun out of his hand.

lmfao you're kidding me. This has gotta be a joke. That's fucking ridiculous.

Third tweet. The video she references happened once in US police history, when a suicidal man was threatening to kill himself and did not point the gun at anyone, and the gun was shot out of his hand by a trained sniper. Blacks think this is justification that white police didn't do all they could, and they think the situation is the same.

My screenshots were taken roughly an hour after the shooting of that man. God knows how many people tweeted support of that idea since then.

So are you looking for narrative confirmation or to use your brain, schlomo? This is my last response to keep your shitty thread going.

What about #GangLivesMatters?
How many niggers shoot and kill each other every day in the US?

Solutions are there, they just need to actually be enacted. The real issue is having a corrupt government system ruled by money and special interests, and a privately owned, biased mainstream media where most people get their information (and often, opinions) from.

Like take poverty in the U.S. for example. Not even just black poverty, but poverty in general. We currently have a welfare system that actually DISCOURAGES people from getting jobs, where if they get a job they'll lose their benefits and actually end up with less money than if they just stayed out of work. Where you have generations of families all living together in public housing. When anyone tries to fix this, they're shut down by democrats, why? Because that's how democrats keep consistently getting their votes: by keeping people in poverty, and on the government dole. Keeping as many people reliant on gibmedats as possible.

Logically instead what we should do is fund programs that get people back to work, keep kids in school and getting an education, etc. Helping people to become productive members of society instead of leeches. But this would just make more Republicans, basically. When people actually start moving up the social ladder and start paying taxes, they might actually start questioning where there tax money is going. Democrats don't want this.

It's just pretty fucked up in general. The real problem is the lack of desire to actually fix problems in the most efficient ways possible, instead you've got a government full of people who just want to keep a firm grasp on their power, wealth, and influence. All they care about is their own personal agenda and since that culture is so prevalent in Washington, it's why you see anyone who fights against it get absolutely rekt (Ron Paul, for example). Even Trump gets hit with it as we've all seen, it's just that for whatever reason he's enough of a business genius that he spins it to his advantage, as mind-boggling as that is.

>no wonder that there aren't more assistances where cops kill black criminals
>there aren't more assistances
>assistances

What?

lmao u so white

Was about to post this, thank god I read it before I decided to upload it to share.

>How many niggers shoot and kill each other every day in the US?
not nearly enough is the correct answer.

It's a subject that deeply troubles me, so the more information I have access to the better for when I talk to people about it in real life.

I guess to some degree you could say "narrative confirmation", but really I'd love to be proven wrong, that I made some error in judgment. Seems like the opposite is happening, though. It helps me feel less shitty to know I'm not alone in thinking about this stuff though, that's true.

i wanted to punch that sjws teeth down her fucking throat

she could never argue the point she just strawmanned through it until the judge said buh bye

The only way to solve this is to have black communities organize their own police force for their own neighborhoods and one of two things will happen:

A. The same shit will continue and they'll *maybe* start to understand that whitey wasn't shooting them for race based reasons.

B. The police killings will stop but the crime rate will skyrocket out of control until their communities all end up like Detroit.

And when they ask for help from the gub'ment, they should get told to fuck right off and lay in the bed they made.

I'm sure they'll still find a way to blame whitey.

They have institutionalized things like welfare, yes, which should have been used as a stepping stone for greater things.
We do this with a lot of things, our society in general traps the inhabitants within through taxes, education, jobs and someone has a finger in every means to support your own lively hood and to take control of your own life. We are pinned down not only by our neighbors and the laws they want to keep one another regulated with (fear), but by our own personal desires as well. Everyone desires a way out; everything (including generally held beliefs and systems) grow and eventually die or become unrecognizable in comparison to their former self. We hold on to our ideas too long too hard and desperately, that is where division begins, laying firtle ground for instability. We look for what exists outside of us to justify and uphold our own personal thoughts and feelings, not realizing how far off we are from accurately precieving reality or the basis of life. The structure of our sciences (e.I. what we point to to justify what we believe) disconnects us so far from reality that we lose sight of the simplest of things, like the fact that we grew with the earth (religion, ayyyyliums, what the fuck have you). We are so spun out on ourselves we shoot and maim and kill in the name of ourselves our gods, of our personal beliefs. The problem started way before someone shot someone else.

The answer to any problem we hope to fix will always lie internally.

It's true, that is exactly what they use to avoid taking responsibility. At the end the just call you racist it a coon/uncle tom if your black and don't ride the party line.

Why didn't they shoot the chandelier above his head to knock him out like in the movies?

Instances I'm guessing.

Might seem a bit random but The Wire is a really good example of all of this. The whole show is pretty much about different institutions and how even people with the best intentions become corrupted or destroyed by them. Each season tackles a different one (the illegal drug trade, the seaport system, the city government and bureaucracy, the school system, and the print news media) in Baltimore. There are good and bad people on both sides, and even good people who become bad and bad people who become good based on the shit they have to deal with on a daily basis in whatever position they're in.

They're just benefitting from the white system currently, complaining about it as they enjoy all of it's many luxuries.

Send them all to fucking Liberia, I say. Remember that place? The "Back To Africa" movement? How well did that go, when blacks were given an entire country to themselves, hmmm? That great experiment?

People don't give a fuck about history anymore, it's sad.

Several of the past few shootings have involved non-white officers. Blacks didn't care. They blamed whites anyway.

The mental gymnastics they pull never cease to amaze me. I'm baffled how any one can possibly take them seriously.

Do you know you just described ancient rome?

After watching them black a freeway for four hours, I'm no longer in doubt that they have no idea what they're doing or thinking.

We need to find a common ennemy and fight it united, or else this is going to go into Hillary's favor.

clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/10/a-matter-of-national-security-and-worldwide-corrupt-exposure/

spread this shit out.
We need to unite against the 1% that holds all the money

They're just Jewish Golems of course they dont think.

Focus on yourself friend.
Ever seen Broken Saints? YouTube

Peace in oneself = peace among people
Knowledge of oneself = knowledge of other

We should be asking "what have we worth sharing?" Before we go sharing it.

Introspection, liberation from societies bias.

A clean slate on which to re examine every belief we individually hold.

Consider ourselfs wrong before assuming were right.

Re evaluate life and what we consider to be inseperable from it.

>mfw /sage appears to sound like random nonsense

>intra-racial violence happens at the same rate as whites

Except when adjusted for population, then it's 85% black on white

They're mental gymnastic gold medalist. Not to derail the original topic, but it's like after the Orlando shooter was found to be a goatfucker mudslime who pledged allegiance to ISIS, they still found a way to blame white republicans and guns.

This

>keeping a reddit thread alive

First read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athenian_democracy
Then, this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_elements_of_Roman_Republic

Are they worried about catching SARS?

I think maybe I just figured it out.

It's like saying nigger.

If a black guy says nigga, no one cares.

But if a white guy says it, they flip out.

Same goes for black on black crime, they get to kill each other all the time, but a couple white cops literally do their job and they lose it.

>I'm a goym cucked by my internet fueled addiction to instant gratification

typical blue pilled slave goyim, objectively the same as a nigger