No #BLM rallies in New Zealand yet

No #BLM rallies in New Zealand yet.

Are we based or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSiAzTi60cc
stuff.co.nz/national/77535517/Police-hit-back-at-African-youth-claims-of-unfair-targeting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep. Truly a global powerhouse.

You're irrelevant. Which is the best way to be right now honestly, mainstream global politics are a shitshow.

I'd love to see the Maoris break the legs of africans once they try their shit in nz.

you shame maoris comparing them to african niggers

This. Kiwibros, just sit back and watch the world burn.

Based pacific islanders

youtube.com/watch?v=cSiAzTi60cc

>New Zealand

???

stuff.co.nz/national/77535517/Police-hit-back-at-African-youth-claims-of-unfair-targeting

They tried to start something but they were called out on their BS

They just want to drink Cody's and smash the missus in peace. Most of the young ones model themselves on basketball Americans but they inherently know inside that they're just dumb Maoris and coconuts

That comment section ahahaha btfo

Did you miss all the chimping when Moko Holloway died and when his killers were in court?

Stop acting like NZ is based. We're almost as cucked as Australia.

Polynesians aren't good for fuck all you dumb snownigger.

Well not in Denmark too, does that make us based?
No, that only makes us normal. Society falls the day people praise normal behaviour.

No, you're just too busy fucking sheep.

Don't the cops shoot on average one person every 3 years in this country?

Only darkies killed from memory was an innocent Samoan dude caught in crossfire on an Auckland motorway after a bank robber opened fire on cops. That was back in 2009.

I think the last maori taken out was 2001. Steven Wallace, he was going spacco destroying shop windows in a rural Taranaki town.

Maybe ive missed one or two. Either way don't care. If anything police need to shoot more people.

SHHHHIIEEET
you showed him

Why are you missing a star?

its (((stuff))) what the fuck do you expect

based NZ

yea, he was going round with a golf club smashing shit up, thought he was Obi-wan or something and he charged the cop so the cop just fucked his shit up. libs where crying about it for a couple of years IIRC

That's the one. I remember it was first news story every single night for about a month. Every. Single. Night.

Even my child brain back then thought 'what are these people complaining about. Simple solution. Don't smash up. You won't get shot.'

annex soon sheepfuckers

your maoris are just a bunch of uncle tom arselickers