Sup Forums why don't you have loud shoes yet

Sup Forums why don't you have loud shoes yet

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/10/black-lives-matter-activist-deray-mckesson-taken-into-custody-by-baton-rouge-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>loud shoes

Do they honk as he's walking?

holy shit the force is turning that black cop white

i am not a negro.

>mismatched socks
REEEEEEEEEEE

Hate this feminine high cheek bone faggot.

WHAT ARE THHOOOSE

>mismatched socks
SJWs are literally stuck in 8th grade

Uh, enough with the squeaky shoes.

Funny how their leader is a faggot. Dude is so fucking gay.

he's kind of cute if i can be honest for a second

Faggot kys honestly

how can you tell?

>stay woke

#staywoke

>wears shoes that draw attention

Lol no wonder the Dumbass got arrested. He was dressed like a faggot instead of blending in.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/10/black-lives-matter-activist-deray-mckesson-taken-into-custody-by-baton-rouge-police/

>DeRay McKesson, one of the most prominent activists associated with the police reform protest movement, is in police custody in Baton Rouge, where he traveled earlier Saturday to demonstrate in solidarity with residents

>McKesson is known for wearing a pair of red Nike sneakers and a blue vest to all protests he attends.

Black Lives Matter is like the Westboro Baptist Church

You mean the short white officer?

Watch him in interviews m8. It's pretty obvious.

>it's a /fa/ meets Sup Forums episode

Trends for bright, neon colors and "mismatch" are propagated to indentify you more easily in crowds or night time

>yeah i'll wear this bright neon and reflective clothing, the coppers will never single out and catch me

how can people be so dumb

The man is as gay as Milo.

Deray could not be any gayer. The man is a homosexual.

these sorts of people live for the cops singling them out, though. The more pictures on Twitter of them being "oppressed" by cops the better, in their mind. The clothing is probably completely intentional, they want to be singled out.

never watched his interviews. this is the first time i've seen his picture desu. he looks like a pretty boy though

Dis nigga gay

are you kidding me? this was clearly a career move for this nigger. look at some of the pictures, look at him looking directly at the camera and his camera man getting the shot. he wanted to be arrested. i have no doubt in my mind about this

Obviously. This fucking faggot loves it dude. Guaranteed he had every intention of getting arrested.

why do black people look so weird?
the handcuffed guy looks like hes reptiallian what is goingon

He has very high cheekbones for a nigger. I think he used to be a white woman.

I live in baton rouge. This nigger and his friends set up a road block. I had to detour when I got to it. I saw dozens of cop cars heading to the road block as I was leaving. I fucking hate these chimps.

Are loud shoes like problem glasses and coloured hair?

You need black skin to pull off strong/bright high-constrast colours. White skinned people (incl albino Africans) can't pull it off.

Notice how he keeps his trousers above his ankles?

Its a Muslim practice, from Sharia law