Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NtMxhNplxlg
youtu.be/0I4Rjz4ozNQ
youtu.be/6wR7s2r5JqI
youtube.com/watch?v=8qu5wcplSss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Invisible woman slam
>Not just an empty plate

That wouldn't make any sense as a menu option you stupid fuck. I hope you aren't in charge of anything because you are far from clever or being creative.

I'd have to agree with this poster here, frankly didn't think his post out.

A sign of autism is not understanding a blatant joke. I'm not even kidding. You should have laughed it off instead of taking it literal.

would smash the thing burger tbqh

I'm aware of the irony responding to this

No shit I got the joke it was still a fucking terrible one

> ya'll want some swamp pudding?

>Sup Forums poster

Tell me what other posts are yours so I can disregard them

This is my TV dinner

wonder what the swamp pudding tasted like

I will, but only if you tell me which shitposts are yours so I can follow you around and we can do this together more often.

I'd slam Kate

My thing was TMNT pies. Custard filling nyum.

You have autism my dude.

Invisible Woman dish should've been a desert.

Some kind of blue jello or something. Maybe with mousse or ice cream.

This isn't rocket surgery people.

You want an Orge cookie too?

That wouldn't make any sense, rockets don't have fucking surgery done you fucking retard. I hope you aren't in charge of anything because you are far from being clever or creative.

>rockets don't have fucking surgery

Spoken like someone who isn't in the know.

how come americans need to convert everything to food? it's like it's the only currency that makes sense to them and which they can understand.

how come europeans need to convert everything to nationalistic value statements? it's like it's the only currency that makes sense to them and which they can understand.

Obsessing over foreign countries is the only thing that distracts them from their miserable existence.

Why are you so hostile?

Honestly this looks fucking terrible.

I remember a post describing the thing burger as an example of real life vaporwave or some shit. It was nice but I'm too lazy to search the archives for it.

Wait, Mr. Fantastic doesn't get his own themed entree?

>Big Fat Sausage and a couple of eggs in the nigger character one

Autists trolling autists. But which one is the true autist, and which one is memeing?

jej

those things were sin against god and all things holy but fuck they were delicious

What will it be, Sup Forums?

>hungry?

...say that again.

I really would like to ask the guys who came up with the menu their reasoning for that.

It was peices of pasta in a pea sauce with green food colouring

Made your mouth green

I don't know what this is but it looks delicious

SMOKE A BACKWOODS

>Keep frozen; Cook thoroughly

How?

>No fantfourstic powers to show off
>No slamfourstic breakfast to eat

I'll take the trasure thanks.

I did the Hobbit Hole Breakfast with a side of honey cake french toast. Denny's did this to promote each hobbit movie so I couldnt wait to get more hobbit food for the 3rd movie but they didnt do it.

No it wasn't you fucking nigger, it was pudding with bug shaped sprinkles

good as hell, good as shit

This one irritates me. Tolkien went into detail on thhe food and aside from lembas, it was all real food.

That menu resembles nothing from the book or film.

t. christopher

Stop disrespecting my fathers legacy!

>guys, what themed meal can we offer for the Invisible Woman
>fuck it

The Thing burger was legit delicious. When they had that deal I came in after I drank more than I ever had in my life. You know the ones, where you start to wonder why you're not feeling the least bit nauseous and alcohol suddenly tastes like water. I was kind of starting to feel it on the way back, but we stopped at a Denny's and I ordered that monstrosity. By the time we were done I was mostly sober without a hangover. Fucking thing tastes amazing and saved me from getting fucked by vodka.

What the fuck is a slam?

I disagree, it would still sell, and it would be all profit

>batman's chocolate cookie crusade

i want

This is now a Denny's fight kino thread

youtu.be/NtMxhNplxlg

youtu.be/0I4Rjz4ozNQ

youtu.be/6wR7s2r5JqI

Okay so I'm old as fuck, but I don't remember tie-ins being so shit. I mean just put the drinks in a collectors cup or whatever. Wonder Woman's Strawberry Warrior, what the hell even is that? Is Wonder Woman somehow related to strawberries?

God, Tolkien would be so disgusted

An greasy breakfast combo meal they serve at Denny's. You can pick one of their pre made "slams" or build your own.

>it's the same slop we usually serve but with capeshit names

The thing I do to your mom every night haha

Is there a specific gimmick to Denny's that makes it more likely to have fights? Who goes there normally?

It tastes good though

Man this actually pisses me off.

I have no real reason to be pissed, but it's doing it regardless.

to be honest id probably enjoy those more than the movie

Its a cheap breakfast spot that's open 24/7 and generally located in low/middle income areas and neighborhoods with a lot of college kids. On Friday/Saturday nights they get swamped with varied groups of drunks getting in a meal before they go to sleep, which leads to fights. If you go to a Denny's during regular hours it's pretty much normal diner.

The more revered the property the angrier it makes me. Fantastic 4 = mildly annoyed. Lord of the Rings = rage

>this thread
im hungry now and also sad

I wonder what flavor of Taquito Sherlock Holmes and Watson prefer?

eric simply eric :,)

I get that it's supposed to be claws, but at first glance that shit just looks like a tiny burger on a fork.
A work of art at that scale, but I'd certainly need bottomless fries as a side if I had it for a meal.

Shut up, cunt.

That would be pretty great if you could make like 20 perfect burgers but each one is only the size of silver dollar. Sliders taken one step further.

>fun nuggets

It worries me when they can't legally put chicken

No thanks, I already stepped my game up to the grown man version of these. I have a freezer full right now.

has any movie besides Way of The Gun come close to capturing the scope of an American pleb brawl?

>there are people on Sup Forums that willingly eat at Denny's

disgusting

Have you ever had army/prison food?

>bitch starts throwing chairs
>lady on other side catches one and throws it back

It says chicken right under it you dumb faggot.

Just kidding though I thought the same at first.

How can egg whites even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=8qu5wcplSss

>slamt-four-stic

>eating at chain restaurants
>not going to your local and picking up this beaut for $5

>Sup Forums retards getting assblasted

*BrRrRAaAAaaPpp*

Why theres some burned skin between cardboard?

I live in Europe :J

why are they all black people

>'living' in Europe
You're merely surviving mate

I don't think you did my aspie friend

Superman would've been perfect without the strawberries. They could've thrown in a banana or even a mango if they wanted to go exotic

Vader burger turned my shit coal black

Are those fucking cheese curds on the Jedi burger?

Imagine you are a hungry divorced guy who looks like shit and goes to dennys to eat.

>yeah,I'll have dwarves turkey and dressing dinner

I rarely cry after reading Sup Forums posts but you made me feel so, so sad. Hope you fared well with your life despite this dissapointment.

I had the thing burger, it was actually pretty good. Putting an egg in a hamburger is a decent idea