This is Chad Pulisic. He's the best, teenaged football player in the world. Say something nice about him

This is Chad Pulisic. He's the best, teenaged football player in the world. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AN91qw9qCg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pdgfztnuws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Mbappe and pretty much every other wonder kid die?

>Mbrappe
>Ligue 1
Let's see him play in the Bundesliga without a team that's full of superstars

*loses to triforce and trifasia*

he looks like a turtle whereas chadisic looks like an adonis greek choir boy

>teenaged

Didn't know Mbappe changed his name and appearance.

>Losing to

help win europa pls

mbappe is miles ahead of this kid
you forgot the monaco vs bvb ucl tie last year where mbappe was the star and pulisic was mostly anonymous

>4 goals this season
Holy shit rest of the world watch out

he plays on the wing for a team that took a massive drop in form. have you been watching their games? he's been their best player.

You mean the Monaco Dortmund game a day after the entire team was mentally shook from being allahu ackbared in their travel bus?

>after the entire team was mentally shook from being allahu ackbared in their travel bus?
It wasn't an islamic attack, but some guy who bet money on Dortmund shares decreasing in value.

isnt he like 25 now

he's 19.

oh wow
maybe the memes arent just memes
that is pretty good

>Tripadvisor and Trivago

lmao what a fucking idiot

>doesn't know David Brooks
this board isn't for you pal

mbappe has scored against
>juventus
>bayern
>dortmund
>man city

if you think pulisic is anywhere near mbappe's level you're out of your mind.

It is easier to score when you have stars like Neymar and Cavani that the other team is more worried about.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AN91qw9qCg

>seething Chicano shitskin doesnt understand that Pulisic is a midfielder and Mbappe a forward.
No wonder your third world headless team got 7-0d by Chile

>the crusher of Caen

pulisic has been playing mostly as a winger/forward this year for dortmund. i guess you don't watch enough dortmund. pulisic is great, he's just a level beneath mbappe.
i'm not chicano but i'm not sure you want to bring up national teams regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pdgfztnuws

He doesn't play as a forward, you fucking mong. He's consistently been placed as a right winger for most of his games, and even occasionally as a right wing back. Dumb smelly chicano.

to be fair, he scored in that match and could have had an assist if Beardsly knew how to put the ball into the fucking net

the 1-2 loss vs bremen. also, go look at the other lineups, he's been playing as a forward mostly.

>a winger

try watching 'soccer' in 2017 you absolute pleb

>best teenager
>last season was back up to another teenager

he was still getting his legs wet

If Dembélé stayed, Pulisic would be on the bench

Yeah, the more you read about his plan, the more you realise it made fuck all sense and he almost killed a football team for nothing

mbappe scored vs these teams when he was at monaco, what are you talking about

except for buyern*

He is not even as good as Marcus Rashford.

No, Dembele played on the right for Dortmund. He was replaced by Yarmolenko.
Pulisic plays every game on the left until/if Reus and comes back.

He will be the best footballer

Not one team I have watched this season was any less worried about Mbappé than the other two.

On the other hand I'd be 100x more worried about Aubameyang than Pulisic, I don't even remember anything from him in Real-Dortmund.