TRUMP'S PICK FOR VP

Michael Flynn is Trump's pick as a VP.
Ex. general Flynn is a democrate.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR WINNING THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/7/9/12129202/michael-flynn-vice-president-donald-trump
stripes.com/news/us/trump-considering-retired-lt-gen-michael-flynn-as-vp-1.418352
library.uwb.edu/static/USimmigration/1790_naturalization_act.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VkjpaxBlKIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vox.com/2016/7/9/12129202/michael-flynn-vice-president-donald-trump

stripes.com/news/us/trump-considering-retired-lt-gen-michael-flynn-as-vp-1.418352

I smell a new government forming, picking only the best of right and left wing politics and centralising everything

Nobody that Trump or anybody close to Trump mentions as a possible VP pick is actually a contender for the position. Trump is just releasing names of random people who he wants on his side. It is always like this with US Presidential elections and extra true with Trump.

This is fucking similar to House of Cards
The republican with memes and a general VP against a corrupt democratic that uses NSA and distractions to win the election.

>spew out names like Christie and Newt to test the waters
>chooses a fucking Democrat General instead

absolutely based

Forgot: the Dem candidate is a cuck like Hillary

is that show red-pilled?

globalists have to much power for the USA to reform in a nationalist way

>mfw Trump forces Obama/Hillary to act on ISIS or else they lose face with Foreign Policy

The US can never be nationalistic anyway, by definition. They aren't a nation, they're a union of states and different ethnicities.

LOL good one, tell them how they aren't "America" either!!!

I don't know him but he looks bad ass.
Then again it's hard not to look bad ass when you're a white male in a well cut uniform

you what

>mfw house of cards plot
>mfw no face

You know because America is a content not a country, those retards.

Nope, producers are democrats... but Underwood is a corrupt killer like Clinton, so it can backfire against her

We nationalist now.

Commies BTFO

You have no idea of the true power of the American peoples.

The ISIS plot is pure bullshit, in the HoC world Obama would be impeached
ICO in the show is 10 times smaller than real world ISIS and the beheading attack is fucking nothing

No I don't know those retards, I don't have any exposure to hispanic butthurt. What I'm saying is true though, it may be modeled after nationalism but it's not possible when the US isn't a nation by any usual definition of the word. It's more like a kind of nativist federalism.

I'm reading bits of the wikipedia article
> Will Conway, the social-media-savvy Republican nominee.

lol?

It's not confirmed yet, but I'd be pretty happy.

Trump/Flynn sounds swag.

LOL I see, good job don't go full ass blast mode, got it.

THEY WILL KNOW TRUE POWER

Reverse Question Time
>Reverse Question Time
Reverse Question Time
>Reverse Question Time

>A Scotsman and an Irishman in the White House

The eternal Sasanach is on the run, the chief Anglo Clinton can't save them.

Certain Corners of the Internet:

Tell me your gut reaction to Michael Flynn as VP

This is almost as good as picking Webb. I'm down with it.

He always post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... Underwood instead is very traditional

oh boy youre about to be surprised

library.uwb.edu/static/USimmigration/1790_naturalization_act.html

>This article of legislation allowed an individual to apply for citizenship if they were a free white person, being of good character, and living in the United States for two years. Upon receiving the courts approval they took an oath of allegiance which was recorded. The individual's citizenship was also extended to any children under the age of 21, regardless of their birthplace. If the applicant had never been a U.S. resident the application was disregarded.

did u read that correctly? where is this nativist federalism? this is a white nationalist nation

>Michael Flynn
does he have a Tron bike ?

>not official yet

Don't lie to me, OP. I was this happening as much as anyone else, but you can't jump the gun so early.

>Kek confirms.
>globalists btfo

Flynn's son seems to be savvy with teh social mediaz I see

PRAISE KEK

Loll yeah guesss hispanics think we're called United statesians

I would feel better about voting for Trump with him than a Republican career politician.

>Michael Flynn
HOLY FUCKING WIN!
-Excellent Move!

Heard

house of cards is happening.

For a while Sup Forums wash shilling a Trump/Webb ticket too, which seemed alright to me.

It's really not bad. Can be seen as the semi-fictional legacy of the Clintons.

FIRST FOR AMERICA FIRST PARTY!

Brilliant. It shows Trump can unite Democrats and Republicans for a higher purpose: Safety and prosperity.

My question: Will you face a floor revolt for Flynn?

I haven't heard Flynns policies, but at face value it sounds pretty cool.

Michael FLynn literally called out Obama for funding ISIS and no one cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

>Will you face a floor revolt for Flynn?

If anyone anywhere can put the house in order, Trump/Flynn can. Just being able to make congress and the courts do their jobs will Make America Great Again.

Inbefore Nigel farage becomes Trumps VP.
Inbefore Nigel confirmed born in the US.

> Brilliant.
Heard

>Floor Revolt
Absolutely not.

A clarification: I meant at the GOP Convention.

I agree with you that Flynn would be invaluable in knowing how the bureaucracy works. Getting to them is much important than Congress.

Heard

>inb4 people say inbefore instead of inb4

I spend a lot of time on Twitter. Support is at least 4:1 in favor of Flynn, especially over Newt. People are meh on Pence.

The one concern on Flynn is that he was a Democrat. If you guys can brand him as a conservative quickly before the label Democrat sticks, you'll make your lives easier.

Good luck.

Not deliberately but they do show the DNC as a bag of snakes so there's that.

Heard

That's still my favorite. Webb would steal all white Democrats... especially poor ones

It's a plus. You can push the "unite against the corrupt and divisive Clinton to prevent a civil war" narrative

I agree. But you can have it both ways. Democrats like being Democrats. Republicans prefer being conservatives.

The people who like the pick think it makes Trump look thoughtful and measured.

>GOP Convention

Anyone, anywhere, anytime. No fear.

Trump/Flynn doesn't think the internet works through tubes. These guys are the best buckets of brains for the job. Business, the military, and the people can all believe the government is going to do the right things for Americans.

Looks like the military guy from Terminator 3

My state can never be a state.its a union of counties and those are actually just unions of townships that are really just loosely organized cities,towns and villages that in the end are simply school district boundaries made of voting lines.

I agree on leadership too. We didn't back this movement to end up with a politician.

After the 2008 kike fucking, we are all poor.

This is a racist board.

You guys are driving this country into the ground.

#BlackLivesMatter

Not racist neo-nazi punk kids.

@80485198

Give it up shill, you're done. Get over it.

Calm down recognizable russian that is always toothpaste flag.

Flynn is cool, but we don't need him as VP to work with Russia to fight mudshits. He might need to pick someone else as his VP to actually win the election.

>Update
you sound like a dylan roof wannabe

all you people here are monsters...

SHUT THIS THING DOWN

Napoleonic government confirmed.

I agree!

What a bunch of stupid cowards!

Ignorant idiots...

Fuck you Tyrone.

Ikr

>need him as VP to work with Russia
Trump/Flynn will form an alliance with Russia, written or not, to avoid WWIII, stop the waves of migrants/refugees, and send the goatfuckers back to the dunes.

Law and order.

Military supremacy

Make America Great Again

thats what it should be

oh Tyrone?

NICE racist name oh god you are so FUNNY

lets spread LIES

lalaalala i can't here you NAZI!

hahahahahah

oh your board has been reported.

this is hate speech and wrong

>Bipartisan pick

Retard

CAN'T

@80485756
>this is hate speech and wrong
you must be a new shill. fuck off.

I approve this choice. Just googled Flynn, its a good idea. A fuckin Billionaire and a General. The epitome's of success.

I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=VkjpaxBlKIU

Our general Flynn may now refuse
To wipe his scoundrel Master's Shoes,
For now he's free to sing and play
Over the Hills and far away.
Over the Hills and O'er the Main,
To Japan, Mexico and Spain,
The Don commands and we'll obey

We all shall lead more happy lives
By getting rid of nigs and kikes
That scold and bawl both night and day -

Courage, boys, 'tis one to ten,
But we return all gentlemen
All gentlemen as well as they,
Over the hills and far away.

Picking a democratic VP would do more damage to the republicans already voting for him rather than trying to appeal to a democratic minority that might not switch over.

SPIN

Retard alert

Heard of Flynn. A former General may actually be a solid VP as he has military experience, which could benefit Trump in the current war he would inherit.

I still want WEBB

B8

You can go over the wall too.

wtf didn't the fbi-user predict this as well?

He did.

I like Webb too. Trump/Flynn assures the globalists don't regain power by removing Mr. Trump and have one of their own in waiting.

> "If we know that their headquarters exist in a place called Raqqa, Syria, we should eliminate, we should destroy Raqqa, Syria."

this should be common sense. fuck the mudslimes.

He is a dem ? Jesus Christ imagine the media fallout when he announces him as VP.

Good idea, user. Pick Flynn, the Russia lover. Because all of the American people are 18-25 year old autists who have been brainwashed by FSB.

What's this guy's haircut called?

>mfw the Pentagon is actually gonna go through with their coup

You're underestimating the breadth of knowledge and intelligence he has on Russia. He just knows how to play the game.

High and tight or a crew cut, my guess.

How does the VP get selected?

Its a crew cut. Nobody except boots get high and tights until they discover the glory that is a Medium Reg or Crew.