'no'

I choose death

Does it matter?

Turkey

>that flag
>these posts
kek
>Germaturks

Are you retarded? where the fuck is : Hattuşa,Çatalhöyük,Nemrut,Selimiye mosque,Diyarbakir castle? these fucking things are in world heritage sites.

Both are part of Europe culturally and historically. Yes, even Turkey.

Turkey is European clay that was conquered by Muslims. I know it's not popular to say but I do recognize Turkey as part of Europe.

Mexico pls we are all know here that turkey is white and european.

La Russie

You russians are fine but the brits need to be nuked tho. I fucking hate them sucking american penis and turning back to europe.

t Alexander Stubb

Whats wrong with sucking american penis? Its big, black and tasty. I love to suck it.
t.putin

You're fucking retarded.
>BRITAIN LEFT AN ORGANIZATION THAT AMERICA LITERALLY THREATENED THEM TO STAY IN WHAT A BUNCH OF YANKEE COCKSUCKERS
kill yourself, people like you never have anything constructive to say about politics and should fuck off to some other board.

Russia, I hope we have closer relations with them now and shun the EUs encroachment on their historical territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany

Definitely Turkey. Turks are mostly white and used to be our ally and Russia is a terrible low trust country that still pats itself on the back for defeating us.

Who's going to do the nuking? Not you Finnish autists that's for sure.

Islam is not European and never will be, every Muslim in Europe is either not from here or was from here and converted centuries ago. I'd sooner count Jamaica as European than Turkey

part of turkey is objectively european unfortunately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany

Neither. Go build your Eurasian union somewhere else. We don't need a Chinese puppet state in Europe

>we

Russia is european
Turkey is not european
Turkey conquered their way into europe from the middle east

Turkroaches don't belong in the eu, they belong in the gas chambers.

russians.

Someone post the actual one

Russia, I don't want more roaches.

Russia is a poor and stupid country

>Russia is a poor and stupid country
implying turkey is any different

t. t*rk diaspora

Turks are poor and stupid "people"