1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Opinions on Elon Musk?

Pretty cool venture capitalist. Throws money at a lot of projects that likely won't have the consumer impact he is pushing for though.

He's got a hair transplant and it pisses me off as a balding man. It probably cost 100k and I couldn't realistically afford two 10k transplants.

I love ambitious entrepreneurs who don't accept stagnation in tech.

he gay retard

1. Flag
2. Greatest man who has ever existed
I'd like to sniff the musk coming from between his ballsack and butthole

I like how hes one of the only people with the balls to remain apolitical in the tech sector. Also putting shitloads of money into things which are very unlikely to turn a profit is admirable

this... he's a good guy, that's why he's doing it... you can see that in every interview of him

MARS IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Pretty gud but shit wh*Te genetics

FUCK EVs AND FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE"

Amen to that. Never heard Elon say Black Lives Matter.

Elon Musk sounds like a perfume for black people.

he looks like tom cruise

>apolitical
wasn't he on trump's board of advisers and then left it dramatically to virtue-signal to his twitter followers? (after trump did something or other, and it was simply TOO MUCH)

He's a good guy. Wish all immigrants were like him.

He is FINN

He left after Trump backed out of the climate change shit which is, you know, his fucking thing
>calling him a virtue signaler of all fucking things

I fucking hate tech utopianism. Fuck this guy.

He's not wrong, but he's not right either.

what did he mean by this

Mostly ok i guess. Tesla seems great and is probably his greatest accomplishment, should have pumped way more into that though.
He can be endlessly retarded on other things though. Just last week I actually found out that his hyperloop is just a monorail without any real innovation and saw that ad on rocket transport. An idea that is not only old af but dangerous.
But what really grinds my gears with that is this
>leaves us advisor role because muh environment
>wants rocket transport with fossil fuels

>capitalist
>more than half of his wealth comes from daddy government
something is not right here

I would still absolutely sign this statement
>Wish all immigrants were like him.
but people who think he is apolitical or that he is putting mostly his own money into his possibly profitless projects should look again.

>fossil fuels
Oxygen and nitrogen are naturally occurring elements though.

They're moving away from kerosene as a fuel source.

I was thinking especially of this part
>Musk has described himself as "nauseatingly pro-American." According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth," describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been." Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States," arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States."

Clapistan
Like Warren Buffett, he's a man who is obsessed with maintaining a positive image and spends millions marketing himself as such. We'll see how this all plays out.

>virtue-signal
another word that has completely lost all meaning. i don't think you have any idea what the fuck you're saying

BUZZ

WORDS

not sure if that justifies his reasoning for resigning from an advisor role but then again, i don't know how much less harmful and dangerous oxygen and nitrogen is for transport or the environment when burnt

i would like if immigrants liked their new home country as much as elon, i am an immigrant myself. or my parents rather.

virtue signalling merely means to announce to the world what a good human bean you are. how is his assessment wrong? i fail to see how it supposedly lost its meaning.

My parents are immigrants too.

He's a fucking idiot that doesn't know the consequences of his ambitions.

Based African man

seems like a respectable man but the cult following he's gained seems slightly manic

I think I used the word appropriately. He's basically a slave to his followers who think he's going to save the world, and the media at large who are pumping up his larger-than-life persona. No integrity whatsoever, he just does things that appeal to the largest number of people. When he got on Trump's advisory group, that was when he fell under the media's radar, and they started to poke at him. A lot of people on Twitter acted like he'd just made a pact with Hitler, and I remember seeing him squirming on Twitter, reassuring everyone that he's a good guy, just trying to make the world a better place, you know. But of course it's hard to please everybody. Compare that with his old times' friend, Peter Thiel, who actually stands for something, keeps most of his life private, and doesn't need constant validation from the public. I was just disappointed with Musk, I thought he had more integrity than that.

Poser that has no idea what he is really doing, also beta as fuck.

Hes kind of autistic but i like him.

Why do people assume Musk has no idea what he's doing? He definitely does

what the fuck
they sound just as dumb as the faggots who make threads with the body being a date and the file being a crazed wojak
plus he kinda lost me at the end

He just memed an Hyperloop line in Mexico to be constructed under the design of Carlos Slim's nephew. I hate him because Hyperloop doesn't work and we will just throw away money in the garbage.

Seems cool. Probably the only wealthy man to actually give a shit about the planet we live on. In 100 years, he will be revered as one of the greatest men to ever live.

>Why do people assume Musk has no idea what he's doing?
because he tries to lecture people on artificial intelligence who actually know stuff while he is just a fearmongerer who thinks robots killing humans is an actual scenario that's worth being discussed, and his only actual achievement is lucking out with paypal
>look IO'm rich now, so I became an expert on every hyped subject until I die

he talks like a computer illiterate idiot from the early 90s who just learned the internet exists

I like what he's doing, I like how ambitious his goals are (I'm a sucker for utopias and shit), but I sometimes doubt if they're really achievable.

Why is it so improbable that someone can learn new stuff? Especially someone wealthy with many connections?
He has unlimited access to information to learn about AI and all that.

Reddit: the person

Flag

He memes heavily for PR purposes but he does actually put his money where his mouth is to fund innovative projects

>make fucking Paypal
>suddenly treated as the next Da Vinci

I fucking hate that retard so much.

>make PayPal
>take over Tesla
>make SpaceX
>do what everyone said couldn't be done
>do it over and over

He's put his money where his mouth is and delivered time and time again. Why do you people selectively choose to overlook that?

Capitalist pig

btw i remember when elon told a mexican to sht the fuck up in his mars colony presentation

symphtom of a sick society

>space travel and mars colonization as business

just no, especially not how american business operates
electric cars: the same

hes right about AI being dangerous

>a) make Paypal
>use money from a) buy something other people work on
>use money from a) to let other people work for you in a second compamy

OMG!!! AMERICAN ALBERT PLATO BENZ !!!!

Cheap Howard Hughes pastiche I fully expect him to burn out in 10 years and retreat into a mansion with a royal guard of mormons. I also think people like him are enablers of shitty behaviour as is anyone who lets the masses off load their responsibilities to themselves and others by feeding the "great man of history myth", although that's arguably not directly his fault. I also dislike how he's slowly becoming an embodiment of the incestous wave of wealth consolidation to a increasingly smaller elite in North America.

>fiscally conservative, otherwise (neo-)liberal
He is a rich faggot who should stop trying to influence politics and keep focusing on his business ventures. I don't understand the personality cult around him, even Sup Forums sucks his dick despite his neo-liberal politics and aggressive lobbying.

Makes uppity brainlets angry so i like him.

Innovative and ambitious, he does good things for the human race.

Who?

Creator of PayPal, Tesla (Electric car company), and SpaceX. He also popularized concepts like Hyperloop.

Isn't he an anti-AI partisan or am I mistaking him for someone else?

1. cunt
2. a hack

He's basically Rick from 'Rick and Morty'
Only real

He's not anti-AI per say, but he advocates being very cautious about it. He founded Open AI to develop artificial intelligence that is safe and beneficial rather than potentially hostile.

Itt: anti capitalist commies

>per say
>butthurt mountain jew from greater albania

Why are you making us tell our cunt when our flag is in our post? Are you actually retarded? Are you unironically a mentally deranged? I bet you have never had a girlfriend in your life unlike me, who to this date has had over 4.

Get your life together faggot.

He's a crypto autist. Can't trust em

t. Magyar Cygàny

huh, i thought he'd be another clueless leftist.

Does Africa deserve him?

1. flag
2. The smartest person in America

greatest con artist of the generation

because theres a good chance you arent a swede Jamal

>Rick gets more likes than Elon Musk

America in a nutshell. The cartoon characters are listened to the most.