Fucking kek

fucking kek

The way things are going in this country, I don't blame him. Might be accused of something.

White women are gross

>Jimmy doesn't want to touch an ugly 6/10 when he knows he has an army of nines on his D 24/7

fucking kek is right my man.

This. One of Al Franken's accusers came to the media because he put his arm around her while posing for a picture. He was likely a little grabby grabby in other instances but putting your arm around someone while posing for a picture is ridiculous.

that was political too. She admitted she did it because she's republican and he's a liberal, the whole thing is dumb.

>2nd round pick
>other teams will pick some bust like johnny football in the top 15
JUSTTTTT

it was 100% dems who pushed franken out

they did, but the initial accuser (the woman in the pictures from the uso trip) did it entirely for political reasons. the dems kicked him to the curb because he'd become a liability to them.

>political reasons
Yeah, unlike Democrats who went after Roy Moore purely because of their strong moral beliefs.

Welcome to the #MeToo era.

desu it's not that bad, it's a bit over the top right now, but everything's culturally descending into a form of cannibalistic maoist purge against what are being considered bad political and social inclinations

Sociology and cultural revolution in action!

She has bigger legs than he does

yeah theres no way she just didnt like the man who groped her

lol, a fucking muslim supporting the evangelicals. holy shit you're an idiot, they fucking hate you. unleash the average roy moore supporters in bosnia and you'd have a thousand screbinicas.

It's a cascading effect and most of the high level cases have already passed or are happening right now. In 3 months I hope everything cools down enough where it's not bunches of incidents reported close together but singular incidents that don't wreck a career overnight.

I may not agree with evangelicals but I agree even less with witchhunters and fake accusers.

he's a good looking guy. only ugly faggots get accused

maybe jimmy just doesn't want to touch a uggo

stop projecting your rape fantasies on an uber chad like jimmy

DELET THIS

>Sup Forums ruins yet another sports thread

this is why i only do business with prostitutes