What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0I8qWAZ56Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bI2XnTjMEJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_pkOPO-xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels like a sequel to Mr. Ed

one of the most influential TV shows of all time, no arguing

when I was a teen I would watch this hoping there would be boobs. What desperate times those were.

I watched it for pic related. In fact she might be the reason i have a MILF fetish now.

What a gorgeous and sexy woman.

>one of the most influential TV shows of all time

shut up no it wasnt, i dont even know any of there names, where as somting like seinfeild which i never watched either i at least know of jerry

Charlotte had the best feet, but they were all roasties

this show opened my eyes about women

nothing surprises me anymore

Shallow aspirational fantasy lifestyle trash, the TV equivalent of a shiny magazine on a hairdresser's table

I watched every single episode with my older sister.

Every guy should watch this show as it helped shape the minds of adult women everywhere. It kind of gives you some insight on how women think. Not really because they don't think, but you know what I mean.

That and the fact that you see Samantha's (the more MILFy blonde one) fairly regularly. It's a pretty alright show.

AND fucking Ajax from The Warriors is in it for a bit. Pretty cool. Same with the dude from Office Space.

They have sex in the city/thread

Brownhair was best girl.

It's like a girl's version of Entourage!

This isn't a Sopranos thread, user.

I hate my stupid girlfriend loves that show. It's pure vapidness. And that horse pretends to be a writer while saying "meanwhile" every god damn two minutes.

>AND fucking Ajax from The Warriors is in it for a bit. Pretty cool. Same with the dude from Office Space.

Also Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks.

only the brown haired girl is fuckable. so i give it 1/4

you know carrie didn't write the show?

I want to see the male equivalent of this show, where they go out to bars, don't get laid, hang out with friends eating taco bell after, and stare up at the ceiling at night wondering where things went wrong. Their inner monologues/journal entries were about trying to find the few good things that happened in a day to stop them from killing themselves.

Sounds pretty good to me.

Yeah, but she plays a writer in it and she doesn't speak like one. I'm blaming the show, Mr. Broderick.

Brunette is the only one that manages to be a good woman, trying to be a good mom to her kids and good wife to her husband, the other ones are just vapid, drama-creating whores

so Cheers?

This
Kim Cattrall is fucking perfection

she is a real slut irl too

>>It's like a girl's version of Entourage!
putting it like this makes me want to watch it

it made slutty behavior socially acceptable

the more women are in control of their pussy, the more they are demanding and the more men are back to being puppies trying to please, which is the natural situaiton in the first place

Teenage me unexpectedly seeing Charlotte's tits is one of the most pleasant surprises in my entire life.

i jerked off to all of them.

no regrets.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0I8qWAZ56Y

convinced me we need a slut holocaust

She is so damn good in Big Trouble in Little China.

Love this delivery: youtube.com/watch?v=bI2XnTjMEJ4

The first movie ended perfectly and the second movie fucked everything. Especially mad how Samantha got rid of perfect guy who stayed with her during cancer.

Testament to the vapid, vacuous nature of women.

They're constantly irrational or unreasonable but the tone of the show will place the men as the villain.

>irrational or unreasonable
only betas think this.
these words are fantasies created by men and they whine that their fantasies are not realized by women, not even men.

she looks better as an old roastie than a young one.

>i dont even know any of there names
Too bad, Chris.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_pkOPO-xs

>sex and the cityfu still looking incredible
how did you fair, Sup Forums?

I HAD SEX WITH LE MAN ;))))

numales are a fucking embarrassment

Pretty sure everyone liked the brunnette.

She was the only one who was fairly young and attractive.

I mean Kim Catrell was great in her prime, but that Prime was before I was born for crying out loud.

remember when charlotte got fucked by that black guy and when they broke up he mocked her moans and how she would say that "No one has been so deep inside of her like he did" during sex?

yes, i watched that episode with my sister
she is now a coalburner

also this is a show written by gay dudes
this a gay dudes projection of his sassy gay self onto a female character

FPBP

All the men the girls were after were alpha male businessman stereotypes and then you find out it was written and directed by homosexual men and you're not surprised anymore.

Witches cackling over their pot

I wished I wouldn't see horseface so much.

Charlotte is thicc

She's the prettiest milf i've ever seen

Women think about cock all the time: the series.

FMKK?

redpilled show

bump