*BREATHS IN*

*BREATHS IN*

HAAHAAaaaaaaaaaaahaahaha

OHNONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>blow at least 3 100% goals
>decide to sit on 2-1 against 10 men
>concede anyway

it just got away from them! ha ha

PARK THE BUS PARK THE BUS MAN UNITED

*breaths out*

Lukaku is probably very pissed

JUST LIKE LEICESTER, YOUR CITY IS BLUE

>13 point gap on Boxing Day

Is he, dare I say it, exposed?

>mouyes

>PAKI CUSTOMERS

seething, absolutely seething top kek

If it wasn't for Zinedine "Vamos" "Ali Ibn-Fraud" Zidane, Mou would comfortably lead the 2017 exposure rankings.

Nice title fight you got there

>i feel great
>looks like death

i feel bad for him his forwards cant even finish their own dinner

>plays pacey black men
>doesn't know how to use Mickey and Mata

Is he, dare I say it, tactically inept? One trick park the bus wanker pony

ayyy

Its the defense that is the problem

>Zidane and shitnaldo get exposed
>Manure blows 3 points

A good day for football

How much money did he spend again? £300m or so?

#respect

OH NO, NO, NO... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>300m

more than that mate. A lot more.

honestly when they conceded they also had 10 man and missing 1 cb

REEEEEE I transferred Maguire out of my fantasy footy team this week

Just looked it up. €700m in last 4 years

Have a good one fellow ABUs

Is Real Madrid where coaches go to die?

>Mouyes

Mourinho is an incredibly negative manager, and it's going to be his downfall. He has the players at United to challenge for the League, no doubt about it, but instead of killing games off by penning teams in, a la Fergie, Guardiola, he instead insists upon playing like fucking Stoke and parking the bus.

Either Mourinho adapts, or he'll be fired in a few years.

Bailly is the biggest miss

>He has the players at United to challenge for the League
No he doesn't. Lingard, Rashford and Martial are first team starters. Lukaku is their marksman. The only players in that team who would get anywhere near Man City's are Pogba and De Gay. Everyone else is so painfully behind Man City is a joke. Not only that but in terms of First XI they are behind Liverpool and even arguably Chelsea and Arsenal. Their squad is an absolute joke given how much money has been spent on it

>tfw bet £1000 on United to win after they beat Everton 4-0

They just seemed so powerful, so unstoppable...

CUT AWAY

CUT AWAY

>Fergie Time

>Behind Liverpool

The only Liverpool players that would get in the United squad are QTinho and Salah

>Lingard
He's been playing well, and in any case they have both Mkhitaryan and Mata in those positions.
>Martial
I think he's a great player, if a bit lazy. Certainly one of the best in the League.
>Rashford
He's good, though inexperienced. Again, he doesn't need to start.

This United team is a top-quality side, I'd say the second best in the League.

OH NONONO

Imagine how good they'd be if Pep was manager instead of Mouyes

Imagine living in Manchester and being a customer for the expensive west brom

M E M E
A
G
I
C

Zidane was shit in Castilla

>Mourinho is an incredibly negative manager
Wow, that is really apropos of this game. Also, realz original plus fits the reality totes well.

This was the same issue I had with him at Chelsea. They scored one goal, then sit back and defended like they had prime 2004-6 Chelsea instead of the players he actually had.

Mourinho is not even teaching them how to defend well, it's a disorganized mess that relies on individuals instead of a proper defensive unit.

Jesus christ what went wrong, come back to serie a.

>a la Fergie
SAF was never above parking the bus, he also never also insisted on controlling the ball. Scoring a lot was a consequence of playing well, not the end goal. One of the main reasons why signing Mouyes was such a giant step forward for manure is because it goes against retarded customers going "hurr we must play attacking football".

Lol fucking customer. They drew with Lester not man city.
>attacking is bad
Moron