Lads

Lads
What's the meaning of life?

living.
you wont feel life unless you go out to a shithole in south america and impregnate a monkey

To find and fall in love with the most beautiful pair of feetsies you can find

To lick lana's beautiful roastie

To get (you)'s

To have children.
(serious answer)

licking pusy

Its not a roastie.
It's a strawberry that croon's at you

True

get laid and get paid

finding the theory of everything

if you're not trying to find it, your life is meaningless

That feels quite pointless to me.

Have children.

For what?

So that they may have more children.

For what?

So that they may have more children.

Pointless.

Here you go

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

its to satisfy the parents ego

Your children will have children and then their children will have children and so on. They fulfill the biological purpose of continuing our genetic lineage. Oh yeah and converting people to Christianity; that's the purpose of life too.

To become god

Did Logan hit anyone else with the Dad feels? Somewhat gives me hope that one day I might have children, and then I can experience unconditional love that comes from building a family as a patriarch... and then it makes me feel, and I don't like feeling anymore.

kino

Yeah. I made a thread about this two days after it came out and got over 350 (You)s. Seems like a pretty common reaction.

yes, you deserve a you for being you, oh you

to shitpost on a vietnamese woodcarving forum

The meaning of life is that life is hell, this is punishment. We must learn, but life is shit

Life just happens because it can and spreads in every direction to increases its odds of living. That's its only purpose. We obtained our level of consciousness by happenstance and with it we are able to choose to participate in life's purpose or not. Either way, it doesn't matter, because the goal will still being accomplished without individuals.

Lotta nihilism in this thread.

to be memed indefinitely

Every Rose has its Thorn,
Just like every Night has its Dawn,
Just like every Cowboy sings a sad, sad song.
Every Rose has its Thorn.

STATION.

The importance of any given thing is completely subjective. If you decide life has meaning, then it does. If you decide it is meaningless, it is.

Have fun!

Do something worthwhile and produce people who will also do something worthwhile.

You never see nihilists doing it because, well, how could they?

make money, fuck bitches. don't listen to sappy shit like pic related, just focus on making that green son, it's all that matters in our world

you have to be 18 to post here

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

This poor bitch. First she ruined herself with surgery. Then Bruce Jenner ruined her with his surgery by turning up looking exactly like her.
Urgh.

Only simpletons like Christians and Muslims think life has an inherent meaning. The question is flawed, because the answer is different for each of us. We must each find our own meaning in life, that's the purpose if life, if you can say it even has a purpose. Find out what makes you whole, grow, understand it better, etc. For some it's loving someone else, or making art, or sex, or ever hurting other people or imposing your will on them. Some are more anti-social than others.

I personally think Epicurus was right. A life free from fear and stress, enjoying simple pleasures, food, drink, friends and beauty, is the highest most noble pursuit. Also lol bewbs

WRONG

WTF IT'S NOT WRONG

You need some books on stoicism and calvinism.

She couldn't be more perfect you misguided fool

im not going to sit around reading about christianity. it's fucking retarded jew bullshit.

and stoicism is fine i guess, but christianity ripped it off alot so no thanks
also i want to sit around and drink and enjoy life
stand hug cold statues and stand outside in the rain with a stiff upper lip and shit

>the biological purpose of continuing our genetic lineage
The purpose of consuming resources and producing excrement (and literally and irreversibly shitting up the planet with it no less). Some purpose.

This is the correct answer

Jesus confronted the greedy jews and cast them out of the temple. The jews say in the Talmud that Jesus is boiling in a pot of semen. I don't think they agreed on too much.

don't ask me, I'm dying over a girl who I only dated a month, but we kind of still keep in touch.

kill yourself normalfag

>dying over a girl
you must be young
give it 2-6 months
you'll be fine

That's pretty much all of western civilization. And Nietzsche thought it was bad in his day...

Doesn't matter. He was a jew named Joshua bin Joseph, he was born in a jewish country, wore jew clothes, was circumcised, could read hebrew, was called rabbi, taught in a jewish temple, said "salvation is of the jews" and "i was only sent to the lost sheep of israel", ate the jewish diet, spoke aramaic casually, claimed to be the jewish messiah, talked about adam and the prophets, met with moses and elijah on the mountain, said he would establish the new jerusalem, etc etc BUT HE WASNT A JEW
lol you cucks

Jenny