Under, Duterte more than 4000 drug peddlers surrender in Tagum City, Philippines

holy shit would you look at that he told them he would kill them and it worked

the liberal's don't know what to say

Other urls found in this thread:

inegi.org.mx/inegi/contenidos/notasinformativas/pib_precr/NI-PIBCR.pdf
pse.com.ph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why hasn't mexico tried this?

The cartels run Mexico

Asians believe in honor and shit

Because Mexico's economy is all about drugs

I hate how people lump all drugs and drug dealers into one shitty category.

So what if i wanna smoke a doobie after work, it isn't fucking heroin. And pot dealers are bros compared to sketchy coke dealers.

The problem is those guys who sell both.
>''I just sell mary jane bruh! Oh that white stuff is powered aspirin!''

Problem is they're still financing criminal elements in the Philippines. Which can tie into any number of groups from peasant farmers to slavers and Islamic terrorists.

wait, what? What's going on? Why did they come?

Rodrigo "I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise" Duterte

>there are people on Sup Forums who want to literally live in a fascist totalitarianism

How does one acquire such a taste for boots?

literally said he would hunt down and execute all of them if he found them and he's been keeping his word.

Because flips are more intelligent and civilized than spics, if you can believe thatm

Also, their positions are just going to be filled by other people who will see the opportunity to make money.

...would this work with niggers?

Mexico lives on american money. Money from mexicans working in america, and from the drugs they sell to americans.

By living in Jewish democracies.

Fascism is change I can believe in.

so what happens now that they just showed up? Are they getting jailed or is it a "stop now and go free" kind of deal?

>This.
Sad but true.

A flip version of Trump was elected to lead the country. He called for law enforcement to kill all drug dealers. Bodies have been piling up in the streets over the past few months. Now there are no more drug dealers.

>The problem is those guys who sell both.

If your pot dealer sells hard shit, then you need a new pot dealer.

Cool, but there's other ways to go about it instead of alienating and shooting drug users.

probably not, nigs are literally too dumb to preserve their life, they don't think far ahead into the future to weigh the benefits of not getting killed in the future, plus they think all that "husslin" is what "a real nigga do to make a livin"

>Bolivia.
We only accept criticism from better countries.

There are still drug dealers, but the police and local deaths squads are hunting them down.

President also announced the names of top 5 Generals and will announce the names of 22 mayors who are involved in illegal drugs soon.

jail. they'd rather live in jail than get filled with bullets

He technically said you are only supposed to be shot if you are a drug dealer who "resists arrest" but really they were probably just shooting anyone. Since they all turned themselves in together you can't get away with killing them all.

You are such an expert on economic matters; Is this why Brazil is doing so well?

>tfw this will never happen in my country

Lumping pot smokers with major coke/ice/speed dealers is so stupid though lol.

wait... why would they turn themselves in, they could just stop their drug dealing and go legit

Oversimplifying at its finest, burgeranon.

Fuck off degenerate
>Muh weed
>It doesn't make me dumb I swear

>pot is okay but coke isn't

>pot and coke are okay but meth isn't

>pot coke and meth are okay but heroin isn't

Fuck all you arbitrary hypocrites. Drugs are either okay, or they aren't.

President has said that he would legalize medical marijuana tho.

But still he wants the degeneracy out:
1.) No karaoke after 10pm
2.) No youth loitering in the streets after 9pm
3.) No walking with no shirt on
4.) Liquor ban after 9~10pm
5.) No drunks
6.) No partying after 10pm.

Cool let's make sugur illegal, quite an addicting deadly drug.

LMAO DUDE ITS JUST A PLANT GRANDPA

>alcohol
>caffeine
>nicotine
>adrenaline
>dopamine
>sugar
everybody's arbitrary

They should follow your example: diversify into prosititution and police corruption.

Cant muerte the duterte

>RIGHT
>WING
>DEATH
>SQUADS
Brb, moving to the Philipines.

Most of the country doesn't even have electricity yet.

The human body needs sugar to function. Do you need weed to function?

Don't answer that you fucking degenerate, it was rhetorical.

>Alcohol
>Caffeine
>Nicotine
Technically drugs.

>Adrenaline
>Dopamine
That's a hormone and a signal substance. Stop being an idiot.

>Sugar
muh sugar meme. Body needs it to work at all. Kill yourself.

Friend of mine said he had a druggie cousin that's lost for 6 days now. His family and relatives tried to have hime change his ways before and already bailed him out couple of times but still fail to change.

Now they're just fuck it and not even giving an inch when he went missing. Said he's probably dead by now

Eh... a good opportunity for me to invest then...?

I don’t think non citizens can buy property.

That's honestly pretty cool, except the no partying past 10pm. Bbqing isn't always feasible on a 103 degree day so we do it at night here.

Do you drink caffeine? How about coffee? Are you sure you don't have any drugs in your life? I think you have ability in you right now..

It won't make you a dumbass if you weren't already.

He's basically nofunallowed.jpeg the president. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought he was a muslim. I so badly wanted Roxas or Poe to win instead of this clown.

It's not just a plant, it's way more than that. Do some research mate.

Interesting, maybe they had priors?

>Outlaw glucose.

Top fucking kek. Also, nice reactionary posts, turds.
For the record, I'm for full legalization of every drug. And I don't even use any.

Oh hey, the Philipines actually does have a Stock Exchange. I'm not really sure why that surprises me, but it does.

Hey philipino user, name me some of the more well known, reliable companies in your country. Looks to me like we should reward Mr. Duterte's efforts for our cause with some FOREIGN INVESTMENT

>rubs hands

True. Most islands are uninhabited and in the far flung villages too. All of the people are in the cities anyways

What? No way. What is it, a fucking communist totalitarian state? What kind of retarded country opposes foreign investment.

I imagine if enough people claim that hes sold drugs and he hasnt turned himself in, he will also get killed since the death squads / police doesnt know if he has stopped or just does it more secretly.

Read.

inegi.org.mx/inegi/contenidos/notasinformativas/pib_precr/NI-PIBCR.pdf

Have a redpill.

it's about speculation, if you let foreigners buy real estate they buy it just to hold on to it and jack up the prices, which obviously screws the locals just to line the pockets of some foreign fat cats

niiice, that guy Duterte really is on to something

Lots of foreign companies here especially IT. We're like the second choice to software development next to India.

My pinoy servant once told me that in her village she had to pay a neighbor to charge her phone and also have to buy portable water form a third party, how common is this?

Fair point, seeing as that is what happened to London.

Yeah, but name me some local large and well known companies. Supermarket chains, local producers of... whatever it is the Philipines produces a lot of. Coconuts? Cant research stocks without names. And I'm not sorting through the 270 listed companies on the PSE.

because usa would step in and not allow them, because usa would give the cartels weapons to fight back

>implying mexico hasnt already tried waging a war on cartels
> usa gave cartel weapons

you fucking nigger

I call bs, pinoys are nice, they dont charge for simple things like that

Är du rädd att dom ska ta ditt hemliga mountain dew stash?

>▶
>File: megumin approves.jpg (407 KB, 1280x720)
based

Then why the fuck are they always nicking my shit?

Sounds to me like Quetzacoatl is real and he lives underneath Mexico city, driving your people mad in order to get blood sacrifices and keep the sun in the sky.

Never change, Aztec.

Tell her she had a crappy neighbor. Also potable water isn't available from the taps. One thing tourists should take notice, even in the capital.

Maybe she has Chinese blood

>Is this why Brazil is doing so well?

Yes.

It was just an observation Pedro

Here's a list
>Megaworld
>Ayala land
>SM Prime
>DMCI
>Petron
>Jolibee

Less subhumans

So how's that gonna work with the whole tourism thing? Isn't that like one of the only things the Phillipines had going for it?

What the fuck? Then what comes out of the tap? Do you wash your dishes with non potable water? Do you also bath in them?

Got any rare ones, m8?

Blessed are the drugdealer killers.

> implying coke delaers arent bro... ╡:3

Just not processed enough to be potable. Tap water here isn't as dirty as you thing since I mentioned it's not potable. It's just one step shy of being potable.

Thanks bro, gonna research their dividend history and stock buyback program, see if any of them are worthwhile als blue chip stocks. Might as well invest long term.

Hue, your lack of knowledge about the world economy is embarassing, seriously, stop posting.

Summary: Killings as of 12:00 p.m., July 7, 2016
Since June 30: 72
Since May 10: 119

12:47 a.m. | PO3 Michael Lee Manalad, member of Malolos City police | Meycauayan town, Bulacan | Found dead with a sign on top of him saying, “Pulis na pusher ‘wag tularan.”
7:00 a.m. | Sherwin Lofranco Bautista, considered “Level 1 drug lord in the province” | Tagbilaran City, Bohol | Killed by unknown hitmen who shot him in front of his daughter’s elementary school
JULY 6, 2016

8:30 p.m. | Arlan Sadia, suspected drug pusher | Polangui town, Albay | Killed in police buy-bust operation, died on the way to the hospital
Melda Trapalgal, on the municipal list of suspected drug pushers | Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija | Found dead in a canal, blinded and hogtied
Alma Santos, on the municipal list of suspected drug pushers | Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija | Found dead in a canal, blinded and hogtied
Manuel Andres, on the municipal list of suspected drug pushers | Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija | Found dead in a canal, blinded and hogtied

shabu dosen't make you stupid either, so stop thinking your choice in drug is more noble than any other.

They need help not further scorn.

Best post.

have this

So it's ok to drink in small doses? Seems really bizarre that people would bother piping non potable water

Ice fucks you up big time. I've lost some friends to that crappy drug.

>Mexco thinnking is better than Brazil

Get your tacos together pancho

Good read. You have any more, Mexibro?

Holy fucking shit. are the general population loving him for this? approval ratings and shit?

What's going to happen to Angele City ? ain't those anti-degeneracy laws hurt the local economy ?
no more lonely aussies and european sex tourists looking for a girlfriend experience with a flip.

some will get rehabilitated, some will get jailtime
Drug rehab centers are full right now so most of them go to jail

Mountain dew smakar konstigt. Bara amerikaner som gillar det.

>Neckbeard
Fuck you. Sugar isn't a drug, fact. It can be abused, like anything, but it is a necessary part of the human body, unlike the other substances, which are purely recreational (or professional, for caffeine, as our jobs now require us to drug ourselves to stay alert).

>only about 3 times as big a GDP as the Netherlands
>50,000 times the landmass
>20 times the people
Fucking failures.

And oil, I'm seeing here. Oil, coconuts, cattle and manufacturing of machine parts. See the table on the right of this page which tracks prices

pse.com.ph

/stockMarket/home.html

>supporting fascism
>I eat boot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while injecting boot secretions into my vein because da gubment always has MY best interest.

>Sup Forums is filled with uptight permavirgins who have never lit a bit of harmless weed

>have this
Thank you!

>So it's ok to drink in small doses? Seems really bizarre that people would bother piping non potable water
It's okay to drink it. Some people can be used to drinking tap water, some boil it to make it potable. Most people do install filters in their pipes to make it potable enough like ours.

I got you senpai

DUDE

Drug dealers need to be exterminated, 1 drug dealer/pusher could destroy the future of a whole village/barangay. You are not concerned until one of your children, siblings or parents get addicted to drugs