What are some movies where a guy dates a girl out of his league?

What are some movies where a guy dates a girl out of his league?

mom, im moving to mexico

serious question, why the fuck would anyone want to date a girl like that? why is she seductively dancing in a venue/situation that doesn't call for seductive dancing? is she just trying to attract attention from other males?

can we ban all threads that start with some gif and some retarded question meant to bait?

same with blacked,jewtube,etc. would improve this shit board a tiny amount.

Watch your head, son

it's a latino thing. you gotta understand they have ass shaking shows on tv 24/7

She's just feeling it. She doesn't seem to have anything in her head but rhythm, so she instinctively acts on it.

Justin Long's biopic

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT SMILE FROM SEMI CHAD ASIAN?

SHE WAS GONNA KEK HIM

Well no shit. It means she doesn't respect you. She's begging for you to knock her down a peg. If this was a sane society you grab her by the throat and tell her she's being disrespectful.

shitty bait

hola reddit

Dang everyone there looks to be in pretty shitty shape. That kinda makes me want to work out.

Yeah, and she keeps seeing him. That guy is getting mexicucked.

t. muhammed

what an obnoxious cunt

>she 'feels' something
>has no self control to repress it
don't think you need to throat grab her but the guy needs to man the fuck up and tell her to stop acting like a whore or she can buy her own tickets/drinks.

>*BRAAPS*

sniff sniff ... do I smell ... burritos?

typical redditord responses. try again

If thats the world cup the guy is probably rich

>If this was a sane society you grab her by the throat and tell her she's being disrespectful.

I want you to read that sentence out loud

> >she 'feels' something
> >has no self control to repress it

That's what I said. In other words, she's a woman.

I just did. Now what? If she wanted to be an exhibitionist whore she should've went with her girlfriends.

Any Woody Allen movie. Any Groucho Marx/ Marx Bros. movie.

Where do you even find these?

Xvideos?

this isn't some 3rd world sand pit Akmed, we don't just "grab her by throat"

It's the world cup

You right this is daycare where you stutter "p-p-p-p-please stop doing t-that"

She's just having fun. Why do you hate fun? This is why you never get a gf user.

>Implying Mexico is any better than any turd world shithole

Where to begin with the world cup? Or just go season by season like every other seadon?

> She's just having fun.
She's clearly flirting with that Asian at the end. She's a horny whore.

Any romantic Adam Sandler movie or any movie were a girl shows interest in his character.

It is, north of Mexico its ok, the other part shithole like india.

t. Someone who has never touched a woman.

You let your girlfriend flirt with everyone around you? I'm not laughing at you, it's just sad the life you lead.

T. Someone who has never touched a woman.

>Dat long stare at that Gook

Juanita wanted some Flied Lice

If you are tall/blonde or blonde/slim and at least 6/10 you can basically get like 90% of chicks available.

Pro tip: Always tell you are Canadian, European, or from New York. NEVER SAY "I'M AMERICAN" or "I'M FROM TEXAS" use "I'm from USA" or "My family just moved to Texas"

Yes but after the initial smile, the Asian gently ignore her

Some of us like having sex with hot sluts and aren't insecure faggots

Because that kind of girls are the easiest to fuck. You fuck her for some weeks, get bored and moved to another one.

Real life. Seriously, as much as the /r9k/ "women only fuck the top 20% of guys" meme is repeated, I see way too many fat/ugly guys with relatively good looking women. Makes me feel bad t bh fäm.

He looks euphoric

I'd actually said the opposite "Only 30% of guys don't get laid".

I'm a fatty manlet and even when I don't get supermodels I get average or even "ugly-ish" girls, and fuck them like every week or so.

>has no self control to repress it
more like
>has no reason to

You sound like a huge faggot.

>get called a faggot for not liking a whores behaviour

enjoy raising Tyrones kid lads

>being so lonely and sexually frustrated that you interpret every action by a woman as flirting

>why is she seductively dancing in a venue/situation that doesn't call for seductive dancing?
she knows shes on tv in that moment, women live for attention

isn't it common for Brazilian women to be really hot and the men to be ugly?

She's having fun, user. Remember fun?

Damn dude its a latino thing just chill they love dancing that doesnt mean shes trying to attract attention, cut this armchair shit.

to lick that pusy mmm

>looking around and acting like a slut to entice other men because her boyfriend doesn't pay her enough attention anymore
>haha!! permavirgin detected!!!XD

does your girlfriend act like this user...? I'm sorry but I've got some bad news...

Nah. Their men and women are hot as fuck until they hit 35. Then it's like a fat-ray hits them.

this christ
that is average latin girl behavior
You can even picture music going on

The 80/20 rule only applies to 1st world countries. Non-Chads in 3rd world countries still get laid.

fucking roastie whore

Wait, straight men seriously have an issue with this video? Are we being raided?

Nah I'm just pretending to be triggered I'm bored af

rec me something to watch teevee

If a woman dances, she's cheating on you. Fact! Many such cases

Probably /r9k/ raid. Bitch seems slutty tho, but bf gives no fucks, so all's good.

paranormal activity sequel

Why doesn't he? Is it really all good in the hood? Would you want your gf doing this? They're at a football match and your acting like if your gf was doing this that you wouldn't be upset.

Dude looks alpha so he has the confidence to give her freedom, but she knows not to fuck with him or she'll be dumped hard.

She's a slut, but his alphaness is keeping it in check.

>this thread

She's just dancing a bit. What's wrong with that? Are you ok?

sauce on that webm?

i'd give her some sauce if you catch my drift haha

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Only the movie though. Then again, he's still a jobless loser in the comic too. But at least he's the best fighter in Canada.

That "SEMI CHAD ASIAN" is actually a native if some sort

Nothing wrong with that. You and her would just be having fun. Maybe she'll peck her user stained lips on her bf's cheek. 8====D

el keko

Does this qualify?

backpackers

thats a great movie. So many feels.

Yes even though he's still kind of Chad-ish

>you will never be a 3rd worlder getting shitfaced at a "futbol" game while your gf shakes her fine af booty next to you

.... is 5'7/5'8 ok?

>]
user i'm sorry

It also happens on Sup Forums, it's fucking cancerous man.

I remember back in 2010, when I first migrated into this board, I saw traces of legitimate film discussion and whatnot. I liked it and wanted to stay and obviously did so. It took me a year or two to realize I was a part of a global phenomenon in which tasteless Sup Forums plebs were slowly replacing the userbase.

It took a few years, but finally we're seeing the complete picture, which is the dead husk of a board Sup Forums is now.

>Sup Forums
bueno reddit

>not burqa'ing your woman
bag the bitch, you know he's right, inshallah.

American Ultra

Legitimate discussions happen rarely, it's 70%+ shit posting/baiting /pedo shit/those incessant banevaders

fuck me

There used to be a lot more people interested in arthouse. Even remember some guy giving out KG invites. Now it's either Sup Forums plebs or film students shitposting inbetween lectures about inane garbage. Sup Forums is truly dead.

There is none.
This has literally never happened in a movie ever.

t Jew

What are some movies where a guy gets caught?

it should be obvious that /r9k/ is creeping into different boards of Sup Forums its seriously making me mad how mods don't notice this subtle cancer

Jews can be Chads

>The funniest comedy since "The Hangover"

Was that really a milestone?

fuark

brap posters are literally doing god's work

>omg she's showing her pusy
>better get a photo real quick I can wank to later
>I'll just cross my legs casually to hide my boner and
>SNAP!
>success

You're still a fucking loser.

>Watch webm

This is part where whiteknights such as her BF show up to fervently claim that she's a "Well rounded lady"

I'm having a deja vu moment here guys. There are like 50% of all comments here that I could swear that I saw before.