So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique...

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Leicester's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

mourinho just needs to spend a few more hundred of millions and we'll be set to finish second la

That guy in the match thread who said Maguire would score.
You absolute madman.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Unfortunately, when I look at our Mourinho, I don't see that man anymore. I'm certain he still has it, but somehow the passion is nowhere to be found and only the negative energy remains. Hopefully CL trophy lifts his spirit and lives up to expectations (both his, and those of ManU)

#MourinhoIN
Gotta spend big though

>mourinho's tactics stink so let's buy him more players

money club fans are the fucking worst

Discuss

This is what we NEED in January window

***Kane
**Hazard***Ozil***Bale
**Pogba**Erikson
**Alex Sandro**Van Djik**David Luiz**Danny Rose

realistically who could take ManU when mouyes leave?

Forgot Neymar and Muller

Serious or bait? Kane is not better than Lukaku.
Hazard can't even replace Martial. Özil is overrated so we should go for Isco and Bale is too inconsistent. Time for Ronaldo to come back home and replace Alex Sandro with Marcelo la.

>David Luiz
wew

>Kane is not better than Lukaku.
c'mon man

>Kane
We really need this guy, put him in my predicted lineup as well
>Van Dijik
No need, we already have Bailly and Mou said he wants Varane, whom he tutored back at Real. He'll forge the duo into best defensive partnership since the '80s, just wach
>Bale
RM can keep him, no better than Rashford let alone the guys we're actually bringing over

Nice proxy, Marek

it's the rich oil clubs fault, they have ruined football for small clubs like us

city should be ashamed of themselves
they've got no history,no fans and no honor

Bielsa

i suggest you guys hoof it up to Fellaini more

united should buy some more swarthy young gentlemen to ruin their careers. Also some 30+ year olds past their prime. At least 40m each.

That should do it.

>Hazard can't even replace Martial

Lads, unironically buy
>Pulisic
>McKennie
>Klinsmann
>Ronaldo
>Benzema
And you're set

how do I read this

The remnants of van Tard still laying eggs. Utd needs to offload herrera and mata alongside smalling and blind. The ppl coming in can only be an improvement.

the main problem is forward the players just aren't good enough
>lukaku
>mkhitaryan
>rashford
>martial
>lingard

those aren't title winning players, those are top 4 at best

herrera is better than kante wtf u on about

smalling's been improving all season long though. agree on blind and herrera, and boot mkhi out too

aheheheahahhaha ahahlook ahahhalloook at this FEHEHEHEHRHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH AYE LOOK AT THIS AHAAHAHHAHAAHhaHh look AT THIS DOOD AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH LOOK AT THIS DOOD LIPSAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TIP OF HIS HEADHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO OAHAHAHAHAHABAH

What did he mean by this ?

>Man United unironically bought Pooshitku for £75 MILLION

He was unironically their best player today and would have had a couple of assists and a couple of goals if he wasn't surrounded by le pacy niggers with no end product.

also maradona, he is a solid player

My gut tells me we’re still 2 or 3 windows away from repairing the damage done by moyes and LVG. These types of results can be traced back to their shit reigns

no reddit links?

>We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique
What injuries? You're lucky atm on that front. How many first team injuries do you have? 5?

And fatigue is never an excuse.

Think this is the team we need
—————de gay—————-
—lahm—hummels-ramos-Alaba
—————kante——————
———pogdab-modric————-
—-rashford-neymar—-ronaldo—

>rashford instead of messi

Ronaldo is on the decline

I would prefer Greizmann

But yes, lets get King Ed Woodward to do some deals in Jan to tie those players up

Fuck off ABU

100% agree with Mou, players like Rashford, Martial and Lingard need to grow the fuck up!

We get 1 goal up and they start trying to play Hollywood football rather than making simple passes and creating easy chances to kill the game off.

Except all of them missed clear chances as well. They're just shit.

I felt so sorry for Lukaku yesterday. He was holding the ball up well, making some great runs and played some amazing through balls but he was just surrounded by selfish cunts.

This. He's now the shadow of his former self. It seems he's not the same person since karma hit him when the players betrayed him in Chelsea. He looks traumatized and can't grasp the control of his squad anymore, the man is broken now. Mou out, Mout.

Tuchel.

Protip: OP is the Slovak from ages ago who ran across the border when Juve got humiliated in the CL final.

>We have the best defence in the leag-
Ahahahahahehehehhihihihi

>BBBBBBB-BBBBBB-BUTTTTTT-BUTTTTTTTTT POOP FRAUDIOLA SPENT 18 QUADRILLION (it's actually only 2 more million that Mourinho has spent at United) HE'S BB-BBUYINNN THE LEAGGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAH HAH AH HAHAHHHHAHA

Allah is ashamed of you

Pro tip:

This is Flippy on his proxy which he pays for by pimping his 15 sisters out

Real United fans had Mourinho's number from day 1. It's only retarded twitter faggots who loved him

>Revolving Sir Matt

No one cares about your nigger club

>redcafe
lmao that place is so butthurt and clueless right now they have like a 12 page thread claiming man city are using drugs to win their games b ecause otherwise it would be impossible. It's the neofag of football forums

Rashford is still better than Sane.

>being that stupid

lel.

No. This is wrong in every measureable way.

>Tfw he's just another Januzaj

United fans are melting down across the internet

This is our best season since Fergie left but ABUs continue to act like things are going badly for us.

Hilarious really.

>being 13 points off the top of the table by Christmas is now considered success for United

That's how far they've fallen the last few years

and dont forget crashing out of the league cup to lower league opposition

What Slovak? Stop falseflagging ABU

You spelt Dembele wrong

>messi over rashford

>Dabchester "Manure" Poonited
>Rimonloo Poocacku
>Pooaul "I poo'd myself today" Poogba

are you a professional comedian??

>henrikh shitaryan
>victor lindeloaf
>Phil Johns