Worst comedy movies ever made

Worst comedy movies ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it39o4ynZp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was funny. The part where he was hanging on the wire was hilarious.

To many failed jokes and the director didn't even try like he did with Bruno and Borat. Where is the real footage and reactions? Where is the rabid humor?

The fuck you're talking about, these hand gesture jokes alone were worth the watching.

XDDDD HE DID IT AGAIN DADDY

The Dictator isn't a "persona" like Borat and Ali G, you can't really do that anymore in the internet age.

Yeah it just wasn't very good. I'm glad he tried pushing buttons and knew that now was the time to make a real movie as he was too famous to do Borat/Bruno again, I'd like to think he made a solid effort but yeah, just, yeah. Not good.

>Bruno
>good

Ur mom

What does Jennifer Jason Leigh's pussy taste like?

the nice guys, swiss army guy, sausage party, deadpool, dirty grandpa to mention just a few from last year that were objectively much worse movies than the dictator. And the brothers grimsby for that matter

>Deadpool

Other than that, I agree.

Sausage Party was the best movie of all time you idiot

It was literally 0/10

I couldn't finish the movie. I turned it off after 10 minutes.

Deadpool is the most unfunny capeshit of all time.

Tammy (2014)
Men at Work (1990)
White Chicks (2004)
Wagons East (1994)

I had to leave my friend's place because it was so awful. We were having a good movie night up until this.

Can't say that man. It at least had animation, unlike ACTUAL 1/10 movies

>Regular Marvel quips are funnier

No.

>Nice Guys

Shitty bait is shitty

ALADEEN or ALADEEN

Every Adam Sandler movie besides Click

The Comebacks (2007)

This movie is objectively awful

I liked Ted but despise Ted 2

Russell crowe is a fat unfunny old man who can't act but I guess goose has some appeal, not that he can act either.

Saw this when I was young and it was genuinely awful. Even other Seltzer/Friedberg works pale in comparison.

>borat on the poster
Instantly know it isn't funny. You can't parody a comedy. That's just ripping jokes but doing it blatantly, so that nobody calls you out on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=it39o4ynZp8

I remember this part made me bust a gut the first time I watched the movie. Not enough build up in this clip but still makes me chuckle.

Majority of modern western comedies are awful and there really isn't any reason to make them.

In 1970's or whatever EVERYBODY watched few westerns in his life. In 1980's still quite a few people knew them, if only thanks to Clint Eastwood. Then the genre was declared cringe-worthy and basically nobody cared. Several very good modern westerns, starring actors like Brad Pitt or Russel Crowe, who should've pulled off quite an audience flopped, with the only really successful examples post 2000 being two Tarantino's flicks.

There's simply 9999999+ better things to satirize than this half-dead genre.

is this bait?

White Chicks is one of the most racist movies ever

Is there really even any material left after Blazing Saddles?

I've been so terrified to even attempt to watch their shit. It all just reeks of phoning it in.

Grown Ups
Grown Ups 2

utter dogshit

It was basically just a 90 minute long episode of FG though.

The white trash names and Flash Gordon scenes are still great

Why did that movie need a sequel?

shut the fuck up that shit was funny.

relax

This doesn't belong. I laughed a few times.

I only laughed one time in the entirety of Ted

ill take shitty movies that normies think are funny for $500

also what the fuck was Bradley Cooper doing in this movie anyways? worst casting choice ever

He was a nobody before this. Only thing you would have seen him in is a bit part in Nip/Tuck. This basically launched his career.

That' movie is a trainwreck. I think it was easier to mke a funny movie with that premise and actors than the pile of shit it turned out to be.

It's retarded, make no sense at all and it's not funny. It's the 9999th try to make the new Big Lebowski that fails

deadpool was shit
sausage party was shit
this is the end of shit
every hangover is shit
superbad is shit
anything with will ferrell is shit
anything with seth rogen is shit
anything with john c reilly is shit

>anything with will ferrell

Lego movie.

>anything with will ferrell is shit
>anything with john c reilly is shit
Step Brothers.

lmfao that movie was fucking trash

>implying this movie wasn't aladeen as fuck

It's not patrician comedy gold, but sure is funny as fuck

You're HIV aladeen

i really enjoyed the nice guys. I'm still unsure about swiss army man, but i don't consider that movie a comedy anyway

>OMG, he ate poop, hamster penises exxxdeeeee

i've never watched the whole thing, only parts; and i have to say, that it's so bad, disgusting, unfunny and mindboggling, when you consider how it was made that i actually enjoy it. I say this will become a cult classic as much as other horrific movies

anything by this guy is atrocious

I challenge you to top this

Ted, Beer Fest & Hungover were all awful shit

Lol
Nice "refined taste" you joyless faggot

deadpool was passable
sausage party was shit
this is the end of meh
every hangover is shit
superbad is great
anything with will ferrell is shit (except anchorman which was good)
anything with seth rogen is shit
anything with john c reilly is shit (except carnage which was good and magnolia which was ok)

>hating dr. Steve brule

This "romantic" "comedy" is one of the most bitter and depressing movies i've ever seen

>anything with j c r is shit
Boogie Nights and Magnolia tbqh

i don't, but i thought we were strictly speaking about movies

I know a guy constantly defends this movie because "muh cinematography"

The fact that it looks like absolute shit is one of the worst things about it.

I constantly defend anything with Liam Neeson in it

Pretty much all of his movies.

>this is the end of shit

Fuck off nigga, it is one of the best comedies of the last decade

You said anything
>implying anything

>It's the 9999th try to make the new Big Lebowski that fails

Just for context, what are some of these 9998 'Big Lebowski' rip offs?

yeah, i was just copying that other anons post inserting my own opinion, but you're right

There is literally not a single good """comedy""" film. Comedy is a shitty genre for low IQ plebs.

Dewey Fucking Cox

That guy makes everymovie he appears at least a 6/10

There is literally not a single good """bait""" post. Bait Posting is a shitty post method for low IQ plebs.

>2017 AD
>People still think Anchorman is funny

The General

no, seriously, fuck off.

Chicago
Magnolia
Gangs of New York
Boogie Nights
Carnage
Wreck‑It Ralph
The Aviator
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
please eat shit

Bruno was fucking unfunny shit

are you retarded or just plain stupid? bradley cooper wasn't a class A actor when they shot the hangover, and the casting did fine by picking him as the "chad" of the group

Meet The Spartans

I don't understand how can anyone enjoy these shitty parodies of popular movies where they just add sexual innuendos and toilet jokes.
It's 12 year old "humor".

Shit niggas you don't know the cancer that are Brazillian family comedies.

>be me, 18 yo exchange student on Brazil
>people are cool to me because american, hang out with the cool kids at private school
>qt girl I'm kinda dating throws a movie party
>"user you have to watch this movie. It's about a rich guy that spends all his money and has to deal with the consequences, we even arranged english subtitles for you."
>ok why not
>did not laugh once during the movie, 95% of the jokes were about the protagonists fatness
>everybody else losing their shit, a guy paused the movie so that he could laugh
>worst of all is that I understood the jokes they just weren't funny at all

No wonder this country is shit, can't wait to get back home.

unironically kill yourself

Brazilian here, our cinema is utter shit, specially comedies. Even the potentially good jokes are ruined by their atrocious delivery.

Literally trying too hard: the movie

How someone would read the script, greenlight it, bring several talented actors on board, bring mild directors on board, film it, edit it, watch the pre release version, market it and release is way beyond my understanding.

He was decent in true detective. Not very funny, though.

>From the guy who brought you Ted
instantly dropped

I wouldn't say utter shit, I've watched dozens of brazillian movies by now and Som ao Redor is one of my favourite of all time, and Brazillian Western is pretty decent too.
But those comedies man, really makes me feel ill.

Any Australian comedy film. They basically get a somewhat amusing character from a skit comedy and stretch those 30 seconds out to 1 hour or more while adding absolutely nothing.

Forced to watch this in theaters. I would've watched Terminator: Salvation instead

The warmer the climate the worse the comedy: prove me wrong

THAT'S IT BOY YOU'VE DONE IT NOW
>Malcolm
>The Castle
>The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
>Kenny

>Forced to watch this
Elaborate

You don't mess with the zohan

It's not like european comedies are any better. Comedy is really hard, now that I think of it.
Most movies are shit tier, TV seems to fare better at it.

You're right, OP. Needed more ten minute scenes of Seth Rogen riffing with his buddies

Cunt

Anything touched by Seth McMongoloid is terminally unfunny.