Why were Germans such savages compared to the Romans. Germans are so pathetic LOL

Why were Germans such savages compared to the Romans. Germans are so pathetic LOL

Why are Italians nowadays so lazy and indebted (to those savage Germans) like all other former high cultures of the mediterranean?

So were your ancestors. They were building shacks with mud while great cities are being built in Greece

>A FUCKING CONVICT

>Germans
Aggressive barbarians, nothing more.

This. And as soon as they managed to stop trying to outdo each other and be the most relevant tribe because Prussia imposed it's relevance on them, they started the first world war.

At least nowadays they are trying to prove how relevant they are by literally commuting suicide and we will all be free of them soon.

This is why Brits are the master breed.

We took the dominant genes from each race, then combined them to make us superior Anglo beings.

They discovered how to be uber /comfy/.

>This is why Brits are the master breed.

If the trait you're breeding for is "orc" maybe.

same branch as slavs, just earlier migration.So similar.

>We took the dominant genes from each race
>Implying the Brythonic Celts were a lot more more advanced than the Germanics
Barely.

Yet you HAVE to speak english...

Go figure.

It must butthurt you so much to know we are the greatest race to ever live. No other empire had so much of the world speaking our language.

Because they were barbarians, the niggers of the Ancient History.

Even Iberians had writing, art, etc. All the nordics were literally savages.

That didn't happen though, the Welsh never changed, the Scots are celtcucks and the English are just germanic invaders.

English is so primitive, even Pakis and Poos can learn it. That and being the public face of Jewish international affairs are the only reasons it spread so far over the world.

Odd thing to be proud of, especially coming from a Brit outside of Britain.

Just spreading my genes with the most beautiful WHITE women on the planet.

You mad Jew??

Genetical,and cultural domination is the same thing?

So pathetic they took the Roman Empire from the inside as the the Lombards, Goths, Franks and Saxons.

Just like the minorities will,within the land of the free.

>Just spreading my genes with the most beautiful WHITE women on the planet.
Which directly contradicts the muh master breed narrative from earlier.

>You mad Jew??
Calling me a Jew for despising Anglos due to their Jew affiliation doesn't really make sense.

And why would I be mad about someone having to use his financial status and international standing as leverage to beget foreign women? If you want an emotional response "pity" would describe it more acurately.

>be pathetic
>destroy the Roman empire and free Europe from the imperalist New World Order
>create Germanic Kingdoms and the basement for all the Nation-States
>some pathetic faggots even ended up in Britannia and sent their degenerate faggots to a prison island

HAHA. Wow, those tears were sure delicious.

Hungary. BLM pic.

Nope.jpeg

>be a pathetic savage living in a mud shack
>destroy the worlds super power by having chimp outs

>that desperate shitposting

Ok.

>b-but muh proxy...

now they are savage cucks

the left two are native Russians, the right two are Ukrainians

They are some nice cuites. I fucked a couple of russian girls in my time...they all like anal for some reason. And this is no proxy, i live here.

I dont need to hide behind proxies, only shitpostering jews do that.

Where is the evidence?

Yeah pretty much, like when the Franks came and conquered what is now France they didn't live in the (abandoned) Roman villas, they preferred their hamlets

Christ, they're fucking hideous.

Implying that romans didnt live in mudhuts on the countryside.

Wew you are one autistic shit eater.