Can someone explain to me how the fuck did a random tree branch penetrate a fucking adamantium ribcage?

Can someone explain to me how the fuck did a random tree branch penetrate a fucking adamantium ribcage?

Looks lower than the ribs

Kek is that really how he dies? Holy shit Marvel is dead.

Spoiler your image faggot! Mods!

If you haven't seen Logan yet, you should log out.

just below ribcage, missed spine, through abdominal area

There's nothing there but kidneys though, he could live with one kidney just fine.

He was already dying from adamantium poisoning and overdosing on meds

Poor Laura ;_;

The tree branch penetrated his feels so he died of a broken heart, like Padme

It didn't go through his ribcage

it wasn't OD'ing on the meds, just that they wore off and he wasn't healing quick enough/at all anymore. Essentially he died form blood loss, like a normal person would if they were repeatedly shot, stabbed, and impaled on a tree branch.

That seems like a vulnerable spot. Why didn't they just implant some extra ribs in the process?

was he christfag?

If they did he couldn`t suck his own dick.

You seem like a regular old fag

He could just cut it off and suck it and then put it back.

I'd also like to wonder why but it's kinda well known that ribs have gaps between them and that they don't go all the way down the torso.

This actually reminds me, I have a friend who once asked if I would take Wolverine`s mutant healing factor with the caveat that 3 random times a week your dick explodes.

there's a lot of blood that is supposed to go there

WHY IS HIS TEETH OT ADAMANTUM?

Why didn't he just move out of the way?

How much of a mess would the dick exploding cause? Like, bad enough that I need a new pair of trousers 3 times a week?

So he's dead now? Wtf i hate xman now.

Don't worry he comes back to life to sell more bobble head merch to the autist.

the writer-director's experience is in chick flick dramas which focus on the relationship drama not on logic so do not expect logic from this movie.

It's Christman, not xman, you scrawny nu-male liberal piece of shit

Meh, maybe it'll grow back bigger.

>theatercuck
lmao

context matters matter ya dingus

Is this complaint just straight up b8?

Look at any picture of a skeleton faggots.

The only legitimate nit pick is concerning why Laura speaks spanish and the other kids don't.