I'm so fucking mad right now

I'm so fucking mad right now.

You know what you must do now

Suffer not the Leaf to live

This thread inspired me to watch it. Will check back ITT when I finish.

It woke up so many emotions in me which I didn't know is even possible.

That transition really fucked me up.

this is the gayest movie i've ever seen

that FUCKING BITCH

If any movie confirms that Canada is the most cucked country on Earth, it's this. Letting that evil woman out on appeal and keep in contact with her son when she basically is a confirmed murderer of the father is as cucked as it gets.

Canada, explain please.

It's just reddit the documentary. I felt le feels a cried Dx

MRA propaganda.

>an actual event described exactly as it happened is propaganda
what's wrong with you?

Please don't reduce an entire country into such a rude term. If you'd like to banter we will gladly engage, but you need to type out a richer insult for us to write out a more entertaining rebuttal.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is the most "Canadian" response you could have typed it's almost like you did it on purpose

One of the most overrated emotional manipulative movies ever made.

Fuck the guy for making it too, dude didn't want to remember his friend, he wanted fucking money by using his friend as a leg up.

> cranky cis white hetero male: the movie

He donated all the money to a charity.

Was having a comfy time while watching this few months back, while playing Stardew Valley when that fucken reveal on what happened literally made me feel like i was about to have a heart attack. Fuck.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to say you're donating all the money from something to charity then keeping 90% of it? Very.

out of all the things you could choose to be skeptical about, why choose this?

Because everyone on the guy's side of the family seem like a bunch of creeps. Just because he was murdered by a bitch doesn't make them all great people. They all come off as gross evil people.

Two of their family members were murdered.

kek

you know something is manipulative when you get people saying things like this

The reveal is honestly bullshit, ruins the fucking tone of the movie.
"oh yeah just throw in some red tint and loud screaming, thats not inappropriate at all..."

The editing is atrocious.

That "anger" scene with the screams and all, completely laughable.
The narrative is good, execution not so much.

essential "I'm so fucking mad right now" kino