Well I don't

Ola'! Sr. Mengele.

>allies with turkey its entire history

>Doucheland

I like Brazil :)

>tfw I've met one of his descendants

Fuck Germany and the Germans

YEEEAAAAÖÖÖÖÖÖH!!!

Does it make you mad to know that French women got creampied by German soldiers after they invaded in 1940?

>insult Germany
>American rush to its defense
Like clockwork

More like KEKwork, am I right, French MAGApede?

HIGH FIVE MY KEKISTANI BRO

Fuckin cuckland. They've fuck the world up. it's sad we're going to have to come save those betas and landwhale from the muslim invasion when they have a hostile takeover.

arbeit macht frei

>hurr people who voted for a conservative christian party that promised to take a hard stance on immigration in 2013 would certainly foresee that the head of said party would do a 180 in 2015
>that's why 100% of all Germans are betas
>unlike the majority of Americans who voted Clinton after 8 years of nigger president and still have 1000s of (((sanctuary cities)))

>Voted conservative
m8, with Republicans like John McCain that just want to get reelected, I can agree with you that it's fucked. Fortunately, God-Emperor Trump is here now. I believe in him and he's even tried to be fair in his dealing as far as I can see.
>That's why Germans betas
Unless they're part of AfD and want to save their country from ethnic cleansing.
>Unlike Clinton voters majority
That's why we have the electoral system. So it's not just California and New York that decide for all other states. We won because all the states that overpowered the ones with the big cities. We will never be the United States of Cali and New York. It basically prevents your biggest city from ignoring everything else. You can't say big cities don't encourage cuck culture. Sorry for long explanation.
>Disney bull
You want the Long explanation?

ARE YOU A QT GIRL? YOU CAN COME OVER AND LIVE HERE WITH ME AND YOU WILL hAVE A REAL NICE LIFE JUST BE A QT GIRL

>You want the Long explanation?
Sure

And I know about your electoral system. Still more people voted for Clinton than for Trump. Your people's cuckoldry isn't weighted in real life as it is in your election.

And I was referring to the CDU talking about the Christian party being voted for in 2013. They used to be "the socially and fiscally conservative party" before Merkel fucked the party and Germany. Now the CDUs slogan is "the new middle".

It's fair to say most women aren't as aggressive as men, right? Companies want to save money for themselves and stockholders by helping Democrats push for affirmative action so they can take advantage of the wage gap created by women who don't ask for raises often. So they support women's rights groups and more women in certain air conditioned jobs like CEO of YouTube or unqualified Chief Security Officer at Equifax that retires right after the hack is discovered. They play on the fact that women's groups get gibmedats and rely on feels, outrage, and pussy passes to get their way so the company could do anything it wants without fearing/getting help from politicians who rely on feminist votes. And so they also have to look progressive at the same time by creating tolerant shows like that because actions speak louder than words. The reason many "progressive" individuals are in top positions is because it's easier to hire ideologues that don't have to pretend to be tolerant. That was the medium version but i want to reply to another thread because I'm on a phone.

Also, ideologues can kill industries like Marvel is killing comic book readers because they just want to keep insulting their falling number of customers because new feminists allies or hires don't read or write comics alot/well.

"The new middle"
Keks, I'd be pissed if I were you desu.

When I go on holidays I have to say I'm from somewhere else to avoid getting socially rejected.
Such a GREAT feel to be from this country

>Pic related
>Kek
It sucked and got cancelled.

I want to have the anime now desu

It's not like you caused that invasion in the first place

GIB GERMAN BOYFRIEND

We're powerful and could have done it, but it was a joint effort with EU nations. But either way, Führer Merkel did that all by herself by inviting all those refugees, thereby giving terrorists good cover. This will be my last post because of low battery.
Goodnight all.

Americans really are obsessed with cuckolding, it's so very strange.