Skint ex-Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue hides from bailiffs, sleeps on pal's floor and can't afford washing machine

Skint ex-Arsenal defender Emmanuel Eboue hides from bailiffs, sleeps on pal's floor and can't afford washing machine

Eboue, currently unable to play football because of ill-health, says he has been pushed to the brink. He has:

>Lost a bitter divorce battle, with his wife Aurelie awarded all of their assets.
>Had to hide from cops and bailiffs after being ordered by a judge to transfer his remaining Enfield home to his wife.
>Faced a heartbreaking estrangement from his three kids, who he has not seen since June.
>Been grieving after the cancer death of grandfather Amadou Bertin – who raised him – and the loss of his brother N’Dri Serge, killed in a motorbike accident.

It is now three weeks since a deadline passed for Eboue to surrender ownership of the North London home he used to share with Aurelie.

A judge will sign the transfer if Eboue does not do so.

The player and his wife lived there in happier times before Eboue bought a mansion – which Aurelie has now put on the market.

He understands she will rent out the Enfield property.

So Eboue, his belongings in bags, now awaits the knock that will see him ordered to leave at any time.

The worried star said: “I can’t afford the money to continue to have any lawyer or barrister.

"I am in the house but I am scared. Because I don’t know what time the police will come.

“Sometimes I shut off the lights because I don’t want people to know that I am inside. I put everything behind the door.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-emmanuel-eboue-skint-bailiffs-11746303

Other urls found in this thread:

summitapp.co.uk/
fifa.com/governance/news/y=2016/m=3/news=emmanuel-eboue-to-serve-ban-2773541.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are women so cruel, lads?

Hate to see men getting raped in divorce. This article doesn't explain anything. Where has the money gone? What's his illness? Why was he banned for 12 months?

If this ever happens to me I will commit murder/suicide and take my ex with me.

BURN COAL COME AWAY WITH MILLIONS?

just dab on instagram and united will sign him

oh wow time to work dat minimum wage retail

what about the kids, you would leave them perma mentally damaged?

>10+ years in arsenal/galatasaray
>broke
wow

It went to his white wife an ugly mong kids.

>white women
FUCKING LUCYS I TELL YOU

They'll get over it eventually, plus I would make it look like an accident.

>Women vs blacks
What's Sup Forums official stand on these?

Sup Forums hates nigs and jews while /r9k/ hates woman. It's always been that way.

summitapp.co.uk/

found this on his wiki, its his startup that apparently failed

poor Eboue, I hope he did some shitty things to spite his ex to deserve this, otherwise it is too cruel

You have to hate them both because they brought two mutt kids into this world.

Every dollar he had and all his assets? I find that hard to believe. There's more to this story.

Sup Forums had lots of threads hating on women when i used to troll there, but they were also constantly complaining about how women didn't like them. i think there is a lot of /r9k/ in Sup Forums

>There's more to this story.
Yes. We still have yet to have heard his wife's story.

Nevertheless, this trend is scary. He shouldn't have lost all of his wealth through a divorce.

r9k and pol are both racist and misogynistic. However, if you hate woman more you end up on r9k, if you hate nigs more you end up on pol. Both boards frequently fight over who is worse.

Jesus I thought euro soccer players were drowning in prime pussy

Is it really like that in Eurocuck land? In America the most a woman is getting is 50%, in some states the woman gets nothing and might even end up paying child support herself.

t. soyboy faggot

>white women

Of course it is not normal. Which is why I don't believe it. Half is normal plus extortionate alimony payments.

He might've bought the property in her name or both names? Maybe even the kids name?

Your whole country is cucked

She's probably an evil golddigger who convinced him to do that.

>Nigger future

The absolute state of BBC

It's their nature to manipulate and drain resources, they lacked strength during caveman days so they had to figure out another way to survive without getting raped or beaten to death. So their Machiavellian ways are now ingrained in them, charm and beauty is all they really have.

I wish I had an adequate fedora tipping image for this post

have mine

Should had gotten a prenup.

>Prenup meme
Hello Sup Forums

T.

> “I look back and say ‘Emmanuel, you have been naive... why didn’t you think about that before?’ It is hard.

> "The money I earned, I sent it to my wife for our children.

> “In Turkey I earned eight million euros. I sent seven million back home. Whatever she tells me to sign, I sign."

> Eboue played for Arsenal for seven years before moving to Turkish side Galatasaray in 2011.

this dumb fuck.

even then, how did the judge give her all the assets? did she blow him too

>earns all of the money and assets
>gets to keep none of it

can someone please explain how that works? the judge needs fucking petrol bombed

It's evolution, it explains a lot of human behaviors. You may not like it but it's a reality, no matter how many fedoras you decide to throw at me

Kek, loving this, if normal people get shit over crazy feminists laws so should immigrants and poc.

POWER GAP

T. Rapist

He's also HIV positive

How does that make me a rapist? I would like to hear your argument, I'm simply explaining basic stuff you learn in school.

They are all beyond ugly

this

Powa gapu

2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1

Your mother is a golddigger too. Admit it

damn wish i could could help him out
Fuck women.

>getting married
heh,had it coming kiddo
this is exactly why i stay a single virgin

hehe s-s-same here

This. There is no reason to get married as an athlete. If you want kids just adopt some or go the CR7 route

y-yes... hehe....
he....

maybe he can flee back to africa

coach there or something

Because western men allowed them to run rampant in the mistaken belief we could treat them as equals. People are starting to realize what a horrible mistake femnism is but it's too late now.

>mfw western civilization is doomed because we enabled roasties

Nice argument gook

Go masturbate to anime you fucking loser lmao

t. Numale

what?

What's are roasties m8?

Is that like a Hope Solo?

3 is the real dark horse here

F

Don't put that evil on Shigure, she's a good girl

*Han Solo

disgusting

>We still have yet to have heard his wife's story.
I'd rather hear the judge's story.

This is the classic story of poor idiot who gets rich and then loses all of his money. It happens all the time in different ways and they never learn.
At a point you stop caring.

why are threads like this such magnets for angry tumblrites

No mention of why he's getting divorced. Seems likely he cheated on her and now she's fucking him as hard as she can.

That's why I'll never marry.
Not that any woman would ever want to marry me in the first place though...

wow what a cuck

At least make a contract for fuck's sake.
You will still be conned out of the kids because German family law is hell for men, but at least you get to keep most of your wealth.

>Whatever she tells me to sign, I sign
So prenups get thrown out, because the women don't understand what they signed, yet everything this fucktard signed is legally binding?

No sympathy. If he was really struggling he could just join a Championship/League 1 team and earn a decent 8,000 pound a month.

Anyone can live off 8000 a month.

>If he was really struggling he could just join a Championship/League 1 team

He's currently banned from football

Haha yes it is perfectly feasible. He deserved it. Her lawyer and supporting cast totally didn’t see a chance to rinse a half literate African with millions.

My brother gets 8k a week for playing in the Championship.

>Signs anything put infront of him
>Banned from football because he lets other people make decisions for him
>Hurrrr I can the victim pls feel sorry for me ;_;

Typical greedy African getting milked by smarter people, deserves all he gets.

for what?

They’re really not bright at all but that doesn’t mean he deserves to be homeless, away from his children and bankrupt.

fifa.com/governance/news/y=2016/m=3/news=emmanuel-eboue-to-serve-ban-2773541.html

Didn't pay his agent or something after been given several chances to do so even when he was earning good money.

this faggot was not playing in Galatasaray due to poor form and he refused every decent offer coming for him because he loved getting his annual salary while doing nothing. i don't feel anything for that lazy fucker.

taste the roast, pay the cost

From what the article says, he basically allowed his wife to control all their finances - he had no idea what was going on, so presumably she sucked him dry.

The ban should be over and he should have paid his agent.

He's just playing the victim, everything that has gone wrong in his life he blames on other people.

He also treated his wife and kids like shit which is why she got custody of them

How fucking hard is to put away a million euros aside if you are a top flight footballer? They can't touch it if you did it before marriage. I inherited a decent sum of money and it's my rainy day fund no one knows about while I am living off my wages. If worse comes to worst,I have that money to fall on.

Gold Digg'd

The reason she got all of his assets is that it wasn’t that much left of it. That’s the only explanation I can come up with.

this is most probably the case

>literally being scared of women

back to Sup Forums soyboy

I always find these subculture meet-ups impressive. Political movements often struggle to get 20 guys to meet up in an organized manner, yet furrys, gook-chaser, gay old men etc manage to all meet up without a hitch.

>ever trusting women
It's his own fault.

Footballers are retarded. Every year you hear about a player who goes bankrupt. They never invest their money properly. Whereas most people are working for 35+ years of their lives now, footballers will be playing, and earning top money for less than 20 usually. They need to save a lot of the money they earn while playing but of course, a lot of them come from nothing and make it big and want to spend a lot of money all at once.

Says he has an "illness" now. No details given. Only himself to blame for being so stupid and naive

>Only himself to blame for being so stupid and naive
Not really, if he was never taught them how was he supposed to learn? He got done in by predatory people who prayed on his ignorance. A lot of people never see it coming till the predators are right up their ankles

An ounce of common sense would have saved him. He sent 7 million home from Turkey and didn't even question anything.

>not paying your agent for his work after he threatens to sue you to fifa
lmao fuck this retard piece of shit

he won more more in a few years than you will in your lifetime, if he has nothing left it's all his fault

He wasn't a famous player at the time, when he met her he was playing in a medium belgium club called Beveren.
Don't marry too young.

I'm unironically terrified of women thanks to all my 4 uncles getting divorce raped
i feel like if i really fall for someone i would very easily marrying her regardless