Tfw Spotify is openly endorsing a domestic terrorist organization

>tfw Spotify is openly endorsing a domestic terrorist organization.

Sup Forums What the fuck is happening? How does Black Lives Matter continue to get so much positive coverage?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/323417/facebook-black-lives-matter-sign/
youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw
storify.com/DeployBurners/is-deray-a-corporate-shill
breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/member-of-german-left-youth-party-apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook-after-alleged-sexual-assault-by-migrant/
digitalmusicnews.com/2014/06/11/major-labels-trying-sell-spotify-10-billion-sources-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spotify

how about facebook?

fusion.net/story/323417/facebook-black-lives-matter-sign/

You ever consider that maybe you guys are on the wrong side?

It's their (((supporters)))

I was a paying member. Have been for almost a year.

Just canceled.

yeah, it's probably white people's fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSPiC33XFsw

>Shaun "I'm black no really guis" King

>fusion.net/story/323417/facebook-black-lives-matter-sign/

That makes:

Google
Twitter
Facebook
Uber
Microsoft
Spotify

I really hope white people wake up and realize that the power structures are aligned against them.

Shaun "WeWuz" King

Well meme'd my friend

wtf. and they had nothing to say about the dallas shooting? these silicon valley-SJW-folks pisses me off.

>no proof of sub that was "just canceled"
You reactionary faggots are so pathetic. If they start removing songs that are offensive then I'd understand, but they're literally just being a business and appealing to current trends. It doesn't mean shit to them.

Yeah, but then I thought about it for a while, and we're not.

>positive coverage?

Real fucking (((mystery)))

Meh, It's not really they're fault.

In the tech industry not jerking off the SJW Bullshit Bandwagon™ is fatal to ones' career.

wtf I hate memes now

storify.com/DeployBurners/is-deray-a-corporate-shill

>inciting racial hatred
>calling for racial violence
>now murdering cops in cold blood

Have you?

I know Jewtube is google owned, but have some more.

>New from Spotify: Cop Killing Playlist
>Tired of those fucking pigs not being gun down for being white? Well fucking butcher them all to this rocking playlist.

Even if so, I believe it's better for massive media corporations to stay apolitical in all cases.

yeah but they are the ppl who make the careers. so i guess they could decide independently.

>Two guys shot by police. One actively resisting and attempting to shoot two officers, the other reaching for a gun on his lap when he was shot.

Response:

>Murdering 5 cops, injuring 6 others and shooting one of your own members in the process.

Yeah user I'm really torn up here.

The Money Printers are on their side, to a point. They will give them money through shell corporations and positive media coverage as long as BLM take the fight to middle or lower class white people.

The second BLM or a sympathizer takes the fight to the power structure and scores a dozen kills or so, the Money Printers order peace propaganda to flood the airwaves.

I firmly believe that the Hollywood Nazi Pro Whites are in the same boat as BLM. The difference is that they are being kept in reserve in case BLM or similar movements get way out of control.

If BLM gets too dangerous, a few SWAT teams or National Guard soldiers will be ordered to commit mass murder of some leadership. It will be blamed on a low level white power type and BLM will be brought back to it's masters knees.

All is not what it appears, user. Spread the word!

Been a Spotify subscriber for 3 years, is there even a non-cucked alternative? Certainly not Apple Music.

>Sup Forums What the fuck is happening?

interdasting question my dear sweet american anus.

Deezer maybe?

piracy, don't support the jews

I recognize that goatse.

as a gay daughter of american soldier i can say for sure that nothing is as it appears. the most people who join spotify are just brain dear morons who arent capable to use soundcloud, torrenting, buy music in a fucking internet shop or listen to it on a web radio. but as our great white race leader Walzman once you can only offer the fucking 10 dolars monthly fee only when you got adult and your mom is the same brain dead cunt as you are yourself. so stay a solid moron and pay your spotify account instead of own pension found.

Da bin ich überfragt! Wie geht es Deutschland, übrigens?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/member-of-german-left-youth-party-apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook-after-alleged-sexual-assault-by-migrant/

>apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook
>to refugees on facebook

>Tyeisha's Ultimate 2016 Summer Racewar Mix

>using spotify
Found your problem. Using spotify is the equivalent of watching movies on your phone or eating food through tubes

>muuh FLAC files

spotify is by far the best way to listen music

>muh cinema
Watching movies on your phone while on the toilet is the best way to watch movies

>>Tyeisha's Ultimate 2016 Summer Racewar Mix

to be honest. on the place of chinese and russians i would fucking invent and give every american nigger free machine gun and life 1 cent munition delivery.

GOOD LUCK USA!!

>spotify is by far the best way to listen music

please move to USA. i beg you!

explain

please do it. just for the white race and superior feelings. do it!

yes that £8 a month will really fuck you over for life

and im betting most people dont even use premium

why is he naked

Me for like ur post. Its more better than rest. Blessd muh nigs

>use the webplayer
>install adblock
>no more ads

Why pay for premium?

>>tfw Spotify is openly endorsing a domestic terrorist organization.
>domestic
Spotify is a Swedish company

>listening to 128kbps music

>yes that £8 a month will really fuck you over for life

oh no. i bet you will live great without 8 paper pieces. (damn im glad britbongs left the EU)

Are you seriously expecting an American to not be incredibly geocentric?

>Swedish company

rooolf.. spotify is owned by jewish maffia from Israel. they have headquarters in each EU country as "we are independent".

It's not a terrorist organization.

>they dont ride famels
>no towels on their head
>no donkeys
>they dont live in sand huts
>no toyota guntrucks
>no long beard or hijacked planes

Not terrorist.

Funny thing is right now the biggest threat for a revolution in the US are the blacks.

>they have headquarters in each EU country
Your point? Its still a Swedish company

what is spotify and why should i care?

the government is a terrorist organization

>biggest threat for a revolution in the US

white race uprising.. to of the keks

i dont know what you're even trying to say

if you think £8 a month is a lot then you obviously shouldnt be spending it on stuff like spotify

is he holding a white girl's hand?

>right now the biggest threat for a revolution in the US are the blacks.

When wasn't that true?

nigger jews

it's probably a guy

Good point

>Swedish company

digitalmusicnews.com/2014/06/11/major-labels-trying-sell-spotify-10-billion-sources-say/

The less consequential a group is, the more media coverage and tolerance they get. People put up with them simply because the social cost of not doing so is higher than the negligible cost of aligning with a group that won't actually do anything.

Black Lives Matter may be scary and have protests and that one nutso killing but they're really just impotent sound and fury, and it's convenient/safe for companies to sponsor them. If they were capable of achieving anything it would be much less palatable to corporate sponsors.

add kickstarter to the list

>the major labels now carry a collective ownership share in Spotify of roughy 20%
Do you even read the shit you post or don't you understand it?

whoa really makes you think, guess i'll be killing myself to stop white oppression now

>. If they were capable of achieving anything it would be much less palatable to corporate sponsors.

i bet black lives matter will be burned down by homeland security and FBI in just 5 years. then it will be just replaced by some other pointless bullshit like hipster gay occupy wall street crap and poor people will be kept at stage by random killing and literally robed for shit and giggle.

read it all dumb fuck.

Yeah totally. When global corporations support things it's totally a sign that it's in my best interest to bandwagon the shit out of whatever these dataminers are pushing to their discerning users

Yeah, I did. And I now understand you have no fucking clue how companies or shares work. Stop embarrassing yourself.

>Yeah, I did.

no you didnt motherfucker.

It's not so much the best way, but it's the most convenient, and there are diminishing returns to the effort necessary in other methods.

Also, if you have Spotify Premium, the discernible difference in quality between those sounds files and lossless sound files is negligible.

Pandora with Adblock

>but convenient
So is eating through tubes, when it comes down to it, it's not at all convenient.

>Kraut in denial
What else is new?

>giving the (((Music Industry))) your shekels

Come on, Hans. Pirate that shit

I don't understand. What is the most convenient way to get lossless audio files and listen to them?

If you buy from non-degenerate music labels, it's not a problem

I doubt the continents will sink into the ocean if I buy a record of Chopin's preludes from Naxos Music.

>I don't understand, what's the most convenient way of watching movies if not on your phone while on the shitter

First off I'm disgusted since I have been using Spotify since it's early days and it's a fine app. Second this is good let all these corporations support them because they commit more violence which will make most of the masses wake up and realize they are black supremacists. It will help them realize how all this pc liberal shit is cultural Marxism. These are the horrors of atheism (see Albert pikes letter of three world wars) it's liberalism. It's a cancer that can only spread so far before the silent majority want a cure for it.

Now third most important thing for everyone in this propaganda meme war is to constantly spread the fact they are anti semetic. This is what was being talked about on Fox last night. They need to be compared more to isis in their anti America views. If you're not on America's side who's side are on they on (isis)

Anybody else starting to wonder if the (((money printers))) are going to murder Obama in Dallas, like they murdered Kennedy?

I don't like our Mulatto Overseer (Obama) very much, but his murder, blamed on some white power underling or Uncle Tom nigger, would be all the distraction the Elite Class needs to cement their power over the rest of us.

It would be used to take away citizen rights to things like effective guns and free speech, then all the rest of the rights.

Somebody tell the folks down there to open their eyes and get their video cameras rolling for Obama's visit. Obama needs to fade away like the lame duck he is. He does not need to be canonized because the powers that be murdered him for political gain.

The answer to that would be Netflix, which provides an immensely better experience. Would you stop being a smart ass?

You're making false comparisons. Quite possibly, the best way to experience music would be to have it played live, which isn't feasible most of the time. If I were listening to lossless files, I would still be using the same speakers or headphones, and sitting at the same computer, so it's not comparable to watching something on the toilet on a small screen. The only discernible difference would be the sound quality, which becomes less discernible the higher the bitrate.

>The answer to that would be Netflix
read >

What the fuck are you talking about and how does this relate to Spotify supporting BLM?

Welcome to Sup Forums

There is nothing to lose from supporting BLM or faggot marriage or tranny bathrooms. It is 100% positive PR and the amount of customers who are principled enough to quit over this is negligible.

George Soros is funding the protests

Look, I'm answering the question seriously. The best way, I would assume, would be buying a 4k OLED television with a Ultra HD Blu-Ray disc and ripping it, sitting in a setting that blocks out all light. But Netflix is clearly better than watching it on your phone on your toilet.

Quit possibly, but I fell that much less guilty of listening to songs on the platform while using Adblock.

>tfw Spotify is openly endorsing a domestic terrorist organization.

>Sup Forums What the fuck is happening? How does Black Lives Matter continue to get so much positive coverage?

What the fuck IS happening?
Why can't conservatives ever talk about anything without going into hyper-exaggeration hyper-ventilating paranoid-delusional mode?

Are you squawking housewives ever gonna grow up and be able to talk like adults?

Because people are stupid

What are you fucking gay?

I was considering turning off my adblock and perhaps purchasing a subscription from Spotify, but I won't do that. Thanks OP.

90% of the cases using FLAC format is useless since most of the people don't even have the audio hardware to see the difference compared to 320kbs

people are destroying cities ferguson/baltimore
and killing police New York/Chicago/Dallas

are you ever going to stop burying your head in sand?
>implying BLM talks like adults
lel

Just pirate your music senpai. All musicians are libcucks and don't deserve your shekels.

>leafposters

>black hand and white hand joined together

Can we stop with this?

The sides aren't even drawn up yet.

1st off, you must be new here.

2nd off they literally just cause the bloodiest day in U.S. law enforcement since 9/11. They have a higher recent kill count than the KKK and are calling for the death of millions of Americans.

And this group is being supported by Google, Facebook and mainstream news outlets.

How does this now fuck with your mind user?

I don't even know its defensible to boycott music producers when they publicly announce their views, but I don't regret all the money I spent on songs before I started using Spotify because as far as I know, they were musicians of non-degenerate music and nobody knows that their political disposition is.

Just a recent conspiracy theory. /x/ is full of paranormal and this is a political conspiracy. I personally believe that Sup Forums is a better place for the discussion of political CT's.

I didn't think much about Obama's upcoming visit to Dallas until this morning.

It loosely relates to this thread because the same powers that be would be behind BLM and the sacrifice/murder of their servant Obama.

>people are destroying cities ferguson/baltimore
>and killing police New York/Chicago/Dallas

>are you ever going to stop burying your head in sand?
>implying BLM talks like adults
>lel

Cool story, douche-bro.
Meanwhile right-wingers have been arrested and convicted for numerous anti-government terror plots.
So do I blame all right-wingers for that liek you're doing with BLM?
By your shitty way of thinking, you're as guilty as they are.

PS Implying any of you screeching conservative babies ever talks like adults about anything, you perpetual whining victims.