ISIS offers $50,000 reward for head of Bulgaria's ''migrant hunter''

ISIS offers $50,000 reward for head of Bulgaria's ''migrant hunter'': Vigilante who terrorises refugees along the Turkish border for ''sport'' finds himself being targeted by jihadis.
>Dinko Valev's units use military vehicles and dogs to hunt asylum seekers.
>He hands illegal migrants over to the police ''because they are all jihadists''.
>Wants Bulgarian state to fund operation and pay for every captured refugee.
>Human rights group accuse Valev of terrorising migrants with death threats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGmPhA4Zt8c
youtube.com/watch?v=zq3cQ8Er6uw
dw.com/en/why-do-so-many-refugees-avoid-bulgaria/a-18707897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already had this thread

haha this is epic. i want to join the crusade

How can I become this in burgerland?

just shows how deeply the issue with islamic terrorism is rooted in migrant culture and their movements

This guy is my fucking hero

Why didn't he just kill the migrants and leave their corpses with a calling card just to piss off the duneniggers further.

Just go to your nearest taco wetback hotspot and scream MIGRA they should probably scatter like roaches

Don't forget: ISIS target us because they want us to hate refugees.

>Track suit
>Squats
>Runs ex-Soviet equipment
>Participates in daily human rights violations

He is literally Slavic Slaovich Slavowysky,

Lol this is just false propaganda made by racists and bigots. Refugees are great people, not terrorists.
Plus ISIS is not a terrorist Group, it's western media that calls them like that But It is stupid because they are just Freedom fighters trying to smash capitalistic oppreasion

>human rights
no such thing

fucking based
we need more like him

Get him a Patreon account and send him 50k for his protection.

ISIS hasn't attacked Euro 2016 despite promises.
We have already won.

>islamic terrorism
terrorism has no religion idiot

They provide you with internet on Lampedusa? Boy, Italians really love their sandniggers

>strayan tier banter

yet

They know if they did that, that then they would piss off football fans. Nobody is brave enough to do that.

They wouldn't dare.

Yes, they provide internet in refugee centers

>Terrorists kill more muslims than any other race
>huur muslims are terrorists
shut up racist

>using a turkish made shotgun to hunt mudslimes
wew lad

CHECKED
But in Middle East they specifically target football fans
And in Paris attack they bombed that very stadium

Lol no. I'm an intellectual who knows how things work.
ISIS has nothing to do with terrorism, it's just a reaction to western imperialism, christian expansionism and capitalism

>his nickname is Dinko the Destroyer
My opinion of Bulgaria just improved.

You don't think that is beautifully Ironic?

cant tell if this is good bait or huge retard
might aswell call it good bait then

>intellectual
Dibba lover or leftist rich scum confirmed

>>Terrorists kill more muslims than any other race

Good.

You made ero arguments. We are responsible for creating ISIS, not islam. Stop being racist towards muslims and take your responsabilities

aren't human rights supposed to cater to humans only though?

Yes but they didn't get in and they only killed them selfs so not the best tactics. I kind of wish that they would try it tho once more. Don't wish that anybody would get killed, but some 50 injured would do. Then let's see what happens to all the sympathizers to ISIS around Europe.

>muslim is a race

ahahahaha shut up spaghetti nigger

^^

so terrorism is atheist? lol

In 2003 ISIS (obviously the old Al-qaeda puppet version) killed 28 italian soldiers in a single attack in Nassirya and leftists chanted on streets "10, 100, 100 Nassirya"

>huur I'm too stupid to understand how structural racism is responsible for so called terrorism so I'll just call it bait
the second. I am a PD youth member
don't complain when they kill you then

Lol like everyone on Sup Forums you're just ignorant. Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that. Plus, a lot of the current wave of migration is formed of the middle class and professionals. They will also be quite handy - and less picky - than the stale unionised work forces in Europe. Without mass immigration, Europe will not survive. At least Merkel understands this.

So they finally woke the fuck up
I doubt anyone will turn him in though, the local population loved him and everyone else in the country try won't even think of going after him since he would probably kill them

It is on Balkan. True story.

>professionals
Maybe Syrians, in Italy we take only NEETs from Gambia or Eritrea

ISIS invades Bulgaria when?

I'm kind of offended

no athiesm is intellectualism. I am atheist and thus I'm suffciently enlightened to see how the world works
it is. Most depictions of the prophet have a racial undertone
>implying they are afraid of a bunch of idiotic right wingers

>human rights
>of jihadists

Mohammed had White Skin and a read beard

>racial undertone

please stop Luigi

>pakistan small bad
>Iran bad
>bulgaria very,very bad

LOl you are stupid. Nice b8 mate

That's why Islam should finally loose it's admission as a religion with all the perks and be considered a political system.
It would be the first and most important step towards getting rid of invading vicious shitskins.

human rights were only ment for whites

long live Dinko

youtube.com/watch?v=iGmPhA4Zt8c

youtube.com/watch?v=zq3cQ8Er6uw

I know right? What a great time to time the Olympics in a broke country.

Well memed, my friend

Well memed

50% youth unemployment in some European countires
>instead of using the unemplyoed youth we Import millions of sandniggers.

fuck off

Can a man get any more based?

Based Bulgarian Brute

Oh toothpaste, please be joking.

Mohammed was African and had dark skin. Of course there is a racial undertone
>racists false flagging
wow, that's something you always do
Islam is inherently peaceful. And don'u use the term shitskin, it's disrespectful

>bathroom very bad
>fucking rapefugees complaining about bad bathrooms
that's what really killed me

this i don't get the we lack people argument. there's so many people unemployed

>implying someone will give a shit if they attack in Brazil
first world or nothing

>but they'll take the jobs locals don't want

Fuck off with that shit

Kek this baitposter italiano is obliterating my sides

Ciao

There are Dutch volunteers from PEGIDA helping that guy.
Pic related is the leader of PEGIDA Netherlands.

>it's disrespectful
Well, mission accomplished, I'd say. These animals don't deserve any respect.

Haha, too obvious paddy.
Good try for a potato nigger though!

Definitely not implying anyone cares about spiczil.

Olympics are bigger than euro.

Well, most of them saw how germans treated them , so they taught that every european nation bends over at their every whim.

grazie. Mi diverto a prendere per il culo la gente. Spero che tutti i negri e gli arabi crepino di cancro
WHAT THE FUCK. How dare you call innocent people "animals"? Are you crazy?

Maybe in USA, but soccerinternational tournaments have much more audience than Olympics here.

this is quite the bait

>they'll take the jobs locals don't want
local Europeans are lazy because of decades of welfare. Europe just needs fresh new workers and also a higher birthrate.
I think Europe will be completely multi cultural to where no matter where you you'll see people of all ethnic groups mixed in. The trend is that Earth is becoming a planetary society where every "nation" will have similarities in clothes, music, art, and expression. In the short term this is very turbulent and often horrible, but in the long term it makes sense. If we are to explore the cosmos someday we'll have to be united as a singular species to ensure we're all on the same page.

what?

this

>>Dinko Valev's units use military vehicles and dogs to hunt asylum seekers

Is this dude rich?
If not we should make a donation page or something to send him $$ for fuel for his vehicles.

Il problema è che quelli veri sono talmente ritardati da farti sembrare persino moderato

Allright. Shitskins can come , no borders no nations. But they have to take care of themselves and when they start stealing from whites openly the whites will murder them and kick them out.

>sky
fucking jews, kill'em all

ski master race here

>depictions of the prophet have a racial undertone
>depictions
>of the prophet
>he says he's an intelectual
Depicting muhammad has lead to a couple killings and fatwahs, sonny. It is forbidden.

Get the fuck out of my country fucking kankerlak.

eh lo so. Purtroppo di gente ritardata è pieno il mondo

>Mohammed had dark Skin and was African

Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 5777:

Jarir reported: I said to AbuTufayl: Did you see Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face.

ga mijn land uit vieze cryptojood

good goy

Fuck off fucking shitskin, even though Italians are subhuman I doubt you are one with your love for rapefugees.

killings and fatwahs are a right wing myth to discredit islam

dw.com/en/why-do-so-many-refugees-avoid-bulgaria/a-18707897
>Refugees have apparently got the message - and from a number of sources - and now avoid Bulgaria, according to Vladimir Tschukov, a professor in Bulgaria. He said Arabic speaking refugees turn to three places for information. First, the experiences of other refugees, posted on social media sites. Then, the assessments of human traffickers, which spread quickly among the refugees. And finally a so-called "Refugee Handbook" that Tschukov said was available online.

>"Bulgaria ranks first among countries that asylum seekers should avoid," Tschukov said of the handbook. "You can read that the Bulgarian people are overwhelmingly racist and that refugees are handled and kept in an inhumane way."

>That is an accusation that many refugees would agree with. For instance Mr. A., who related his experiences to Pro Asyl as follows: "Life in Bulgaria is hell. My entire stay in Bulgaria was marked by suffering, abuse and humiliation. Neither the Bulgarian authorities, nor the Bulgarian people were good to the refugees."

Why are Bulgarians so hardcore?

Has nothing to do with audience.

Some kind of source would be nice ahmed.

Based Bulgars.

Jesse Klaver? Wat doe jij hier?

Border Patrol and security have some pretty lax requirements. Basically all you need is to be able-bodied and a citizen without criminal records

I think think they'd instantly hire if you got military experience

>Europe needs young eager working hands to keep its economy going and the migrants will be providing that

Why do people keep thinking these people will want to work?

They are living better NOT working in Germany and the Netherlands, than they did while working in their home countries.

>no source
fake
lol I'm black

More countries could learn from them, they're based as fuck.