How do Australians feel knowing they arnt part of shitty Europe or shitty north America...

How do Australians feel knowing they arnt part of shitty Europe or shitty north America, but also arnt a third world shit hole like india?

Also it's sunny there all the time, why is Australia the best country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It feels pretty good to be honest thanks for your nice comments.

I gotta be a doctor or something to move there right?

why would u when mcdonalds is staffed by indians

Australia is a cool country, too bad it's full of Australians

>Also it's sunny there all the time

lol

>hardly any dindus
>can earn a respectable living without working crazy hours
>nice people and weather, laid back, no crazies shooty up people

pretty noice desu senpai

It feels good my man

No, Google the list of professions needed. Several years ago it was hairdressers

pretty cold here atm desu, also

FUCK

If you have cash (to pay for study) you can get a study visa. Do a post-grad course here or get a degree here then it may be easier to get a job here an eventually permanent residency.

Australia is literally the promised land for white men. It's too far away from everywhere to get the worst of the trash and most of the population is like 15 years behind the rest of the world on the MUH RACISM meme.

Also, our extreme SJWs have basically segregated themselves to a single political party (Greens) instead of infecting the whole political debate.

It's ok, expensive AF but I guess we have to pay for our "freedom",stability and high standards of living, the jews wouldn't give it to us for nothing.

Fucking pommy.

Freezing my balls off right now mate. You'd love it here.

It's simply location, location, location couldn't live their though. Have shit for gun laws.

Kek

What about those "bogan" people are they like Australian chavs?

It feels good but you're mistaken in thinking our weather isn't the stuff of nightmares. All in all, thanks pommy bro.

Looks like someone is on vacation.

And yes.

Yeah but the older generation of bogans can be alright provided you don't judge or fuck with them. The younger generation are the unpredictable cunts.

>that pic
>thinking Australians ever drink Fosters
kek

Less Jews in power = more white prosperity

It's cold as fuck, and there's no Sun out right now. It's fucking miserable mate, can't leave the house, just being cozy, not wearing clothes, drinking ale, eating tons of comfort food, and getting warm near the fire box

what do australians think about rog?

Everyone I know either loves him to bits or is unaware of his existence.

>Australia the best country in the world
>full of Australians

Pick one.

>Aren't a 3rd world shithole like India

Actually Australia is more like a really shitty part of Shanghai.

Except it also has Indians.

Who is Paul Handson and why is he hated so much?

Is this your winter then? It's cold and rainy as fuck here to but it's still technically "summer"

Yep winter. Also that would suck having cold and rain in Summer. I love the Sun and heat.

All the memes say we are full of Asians, so I'll pick the first one.

We are too small/far away to be a serious target of the billionaire jews funding social justice cancer but still get to enjoy western civilisation.

Feels fucking gr8 man.

You still havn't killed your natives. They even made an ancient aliens based on it you cucks. Might as well be called New Sweden

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

Your cold is my warm though

We get like a couple of days of sun and heat and the BBC goes crazy everytime saying "it's the hottest day since records began"