youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw
youtube.com/watch?v=mc7oGWgeA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2broi6rBWN8
youtube.com/watch?v=rXo6993d5_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*gets opressed and bullied by the whites* its ok tho my kids will get revenge

Fucking communists get out of my country
REEEEEE

Did any attractive women exist at all before the 60s?

I like the sound of that.

Into space!

Gee willikers user, are you one of those homo-sexuals?

youtube.com/watch?v=od8nCgpumso

Hit it, Chuck!

Been stationed in Japan these past few years. These Nips make some swell cartoons. Much better than the Looney Tunes I'd watch back home.

>celebrating Christmas in the middle of summer
I shiggidy...

finally! a version of that picture without that annoying white spot on her eye brow.

Ah, those kids grow up so fast...
How goes your baby booming, anons?

>bare butts and tits
Damn, 50s smut was so titillating.

I don't need a time machine for this.

"Hey Pop, they told us in school that kids in communist countries can't play baseball. It's banned for being a capitalist sport."

"Yes, Eddie, be glad you live in America."

"I sure am, Pop. Say, you think the Cubs will win the World Series this year?"

"Absolutely they will, Eddie. If I'm lying, may communists...shoot you dead in a war in some jungle ten years from now."

>Toxic Masculinity
Get back to the kitchen, Rosie

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o

>"celebrating" "christmas" in winter
how do you have a barbeque if it's cold outside??

We have this thing called the 4th of July for that shit.

>americans don't even celebrate the queen's birthday
>americans don't even celebrate anzac day
>americans don't even celebrate waitangi day
losing my shit over here

>Shut the fuck up Kiwi, ya'll just live on the sunnier side of the equator

Hop in, ladies. We're going to the drive-in to catch Ben-Hur.

Fucking Russians XD
Fucking Chinese XD
Fucking North Koreans XD

>Europe Japan South Korea and Taiwan spread their cheeks for Uncle Sam
And absolutely nothing has changed almost 60 years later.

This John F Kennedy guy looks pretty good. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in office for four or more years.

>moving to a brand new commieblock including such innovations as indoor plumbing and central heating

DEATH TO COMMIES

AMEN

It's all uphill from here, Welcome to paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=9tim9kiqlHc

CORN

Gosh–darn, I just cannot get enough of those showbands and this new–fangl'd thing known as “jaez”.
I think I'll take my future soulmate Winifred to next Saturday's box–social for some Sarsaparilla whilst engaging in wholesome activities for youths, such as me.

>Finally we've invented food!

>The Twist
>release date June 1960
Try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw

How much greater will the Arab nation grow? It's chilling to think of all these Moslems uniting as they did during the Crusades. I pray that those Hebrews in Israel can keep them at bay.

Good evening, America. We shall introduce to you seven fine gentlemen who will strap themselves into a tin can and ride into the wild unknown of outer space on top of a giant tube full of explosive liquids that has an unnerving habit of exploding during test launches.

Nah this was when Khrushchev visited the US and was overawed by corn.

>The Iowan visited the Soviet Union in September, where he became great friends with Khrushchev, and Garst sold the USSR 5,000 short tons (4,500 t) of seed corn.[158] Garst warned the Soviets to grow the corn in the southern part of the country, and to ensure there were sufficient stocks of fertilizer, insecticides, and herbicides.[159] This, however, was not done, as Khrushchev sought to plant corn even in Siberia, and without the necessary chemicals. While Khrushchev warned against those who "would have us plant the whole planet with corn", he displayed a great passion for corn, so much so that when he visited a Latvian kolkhoz, he stated that some in his audience were probably wondering, "Will Khrushchev say something about corn or won't he?"[159] He did, rebuking the farmers for not planting more corn.

Khrushchev was still a big believer in the pseudoscience of Trofim Lysenko, who was (thankfully) discredited after Brezhnev took over.

youtube.com/watch?v=mc7oGWgeA8s

youtube.com/watch?v=2broi6rBWN8

*takes a ride with my gf on the outskirts of madrid*

"Any of you cats wanna come back to my pad? We can smoke a blunt and read William Burroughs over smooth jazz."

Ironically if alive today Dwight would be the most left wing politician besides Bernie Sanders

Removing gommie from premises together.

lol

In what way? He was a typical small town Midwestern Republican of his generation.

Thankfully that rock and roll nonsense is fading off the charts now. Lousy degenerates corrupting America's youth.

Construction on that ruddy opera house is under way. No cunt even likes opera unless you're a poof.

And no cunt likes William Burroughs and blunts unless they're a communist.

Everything is shit

Yeah...soon it will be too late to stop the Beatles from happening.

Both of you please stop using my country as a big Army base

Oh well, maybe my Red Sox will do it next year. *sigh*

youtube.com/watch?v=rXo6993d5_c

Fuggin' gommies XD

We will get a dude in space before you, vodka nigger. Mark my words.

It sure is nice living in a 90% white country! It would be a shame if someone passed a bill that ended the quota system and started letting a million third worlders in each year and allowed Mexicans to flow in unfettered through the southern border! But no one is crazy enough to do that haha

About 20% of the population was black in the 50s though.

Your gf and your 12 kids because birth control makes the Virgin Mary cry.

Lol no. America was it it's whitest from decades of exclusively European immigration. America was slightly less black than today, around 10-11%

my 12 kids of wich at least 4 will die before age 5

Lyl at how they accidentally ran a 16 year old in one issue from the 50s.

Huge big government advocate, recognized that social inequality could be a problem, and critical of militaristic foreign policy

desu I give rock 'n' roll 3 years top before everyone forgets about it

The empire is dying lads. Hope this new queen sorts it out.

Independence fight against commies in the forest.

Nah we were blackest in 1776. There's never been any substantial African or Caribbean immigration to the US, so the black percentage of the population has steadily shrunk since then

More like "surrendering because of amnesty and total loss of foreign and local aid"

>Huge big government advocate
Not at all; Eisenhower never voted Democrat except in 1944 and just because of a war going on. He did not try to roll back the New Deal (to the chagrin of some of the right wing of the GOP) but he also did not try to expand it.
>and critical of militaristic foreign policy
That was a normal viewpoint of small town America when he grew up. The idea of America playing world police was mostly a Democrat thing starting with Woodrow Wilson. Also generational to an extent; the younger Americans in the 50s who'd served in WWII and Korea favored world policing more than their elders. Eisenhower did not favor a large standing army or costly interventions like Korea, but he did start the idea of using the CIA for covert ops everywhere which liberals of the time later flipped their shit over.

>surrender
>live decades in the forest and ambush occupants

Choose one

feels good man

nope

HRH Charles just became Prince of Wales

I bet he won't grow up to be a jackass

It's based on American cartoons
Maybe we ought to put you in an internment camp

rromani-a is a stagnant shithole

numa numa xd