If Aubrey Plaza was a girl that you knew where would she rank in the hotness of women that you have encountered in your...

If Aubrey Plaza was a girl that you knew where would she rank in the hotness of women that you have encountered in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi6UORsumTc
youtube.com/watch?v=xG17s0wJhKk
youtube.com/watch?v=kNfj5jEQ3rU
youtube.com/watch?v=mHh_9Gs0Sio
livescience.com/54994-obesity-rate-women.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty fucking low

Reference video:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi6UORsumTc

a 7

>If Aubrey Plaza was a girl
wouldn't that be something

Hello

Please post her legs more

Sincerely, user

Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever is absolute kino

a zero

youtube.com/watch?v=xG17s0wJhKk

>pretty boring on most of her roles
>is actually engaging and a great character on legion

I'm okay with this

+1 point for her personality (ie I'd give her a solid 8). i'm assuming she's actually pretty funny on her own

about average

Very good video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNfj5jEQ3rU

She has become a low-key 9/10

She has sexual feets!

Obligatory she looks like my ex post.

t. sad lonely guy

Jesus christ

in between both of these

looks like a cool chick

She's not attractive to me. She'd be one of the girls I friendzone.

the correct answer is a hot 7. she's a 7 but everyone in her personal life still wants to fuck her

If I compared her to the girls I went to high school and college with, my friends girlfriends and wive (I have had none of course), and my female relatives she would easily be in the top 3 most attractive women of the group.

But she is a pretty popular and successful B-list actress so it not surprising.

AJ Lee vs Aubrey Plaza in a cat fight

who wins?

Aubrey because shes a nut and crazy people are scrappers

aubs

AJ Lee is literally bipolar. you clearly dont know anything about her.

I'm not sure, I've got friends that think she's way hotter than I do. I'd give her a 7-8 maybe. She's certainly more attractive than most girls I'd meet on the street, but she's a bit off-putting to me.

7 but she looks like a slut, so the fuck lvls a 10

Ha. Nothing on this shitty board has made me laugh in a long time. Thanks, user.

after tonight's episode of legion, she's right up there

the first time i saw this scene i had to stop watching the show and jack off
youtube.com/watch?v=mHh_9Gs0Sio

About an 7-8/10. I've known girls that were hotter.

AJ is literally non-meme crazy. She's slightly smaller than Aubrey but probably outweighs her. And she's been through the WWE training system under Bill Demott, who was a notorious hard-ass.

AJ would wipe the floor with Aubrey, it wouldn't even be close.

good lord

I'm not even into dommes but that was arousing

I dont,but if she's crazy and so is Aubrey the question is,who is the bigger nut?

>If Aubrey Plaza was a girl that you knew where would she rank in the hotness of women that you have encountered in your life?

>those thighs

It's really hard for a girl to be pretty if she doesn't have a small, cute nose.

AJ was the sexiest woman on television for a short stint in 2013.

It's in plain english.

She's in between a 4-6. Exact rating depends on how she carries herself. As a celeb, she's a 6. She has some problem areas, and her voice is unappealing, but she has an attractive body, is young enough, and is generally "hot". You wouldn't give someone shit about or be perplexed if someone found her highly attractive and gave her the subjective 9 or 10.

For background:

1/10 - Leslie Jones
2/10 - Amy Schumer
3/10 - Mia Vardalos
4/10 - Sarah Jessica Parker
5/10 - Kirsten Dunst
6/10 - Anna Kendrick
7/10 - Emmy Rossum
8/10 - Emma Watson
9/10 - Diane Kruger
10/10 - Melissa Benoist

Every body part and feature can be either especially attractive, just not unattractive, or wrong in some way. Nearly all girls are a blend of all three. Emma Watson is a strange case, because from her hair down, everything is not-unattractive at the least. Taken in isolation, everything is fine. She loses no points and gets the highest objective ranking.

9 and 10 are 100% opinion. Literally anyone, even Leslie Jones, could be ranked 10/10 for some sad case of a man. They're just to differentiate between "super hot to me" and "fucking really super hot to me."

Emma Watson is so bland that even though she has no particularly bad flaws, I would still rate Anna Kendrick or Aubrey Plaza over her any day.

She was a wrestler. Everybody in the wrestling industry is damaged and insane and can withstand a crazy amount of pain just to make fake shit go according to the script.

Aubrey is soft Hollywood shit

Melissa looks like an over grown baby and has strange skin,she is a five at most,completely average.
Amber heard is a 10

somewhere in the thousands probably, maybe around 5000.

I've always kind of had a thing for Anna Kendrick, in a weird way. But not enough to push her to 9. As a specimen, she's below standard height and her face is asymmetrical so anything higher than a six needs to be 9 or 10, in the land of pure opinion.

Faces aren't really supposed to be symmetrical, those look pretty weird

define encountered

You're neglecting the X factor. Women are more than the sum of their parts.

Symmetry is a sign of health. Facial asymmetry and other physical abnormalities appear early in the womb. An asymmetrical face is almost always a sign of instability during growth in the first trimester. Asymmetry is associated with disease, poor environmental coping, lack of care, and other not-good things. You can personally find it endearing, but it does not make for a good specimen.

As I said, 9 and 10 are objective rankings. No scale of attractive women can even be discussed without accounting for personal tastes in the extreme. Otherwise you get into endless debate about opinions based on boner twitches. The only potential issue with Amber Heard is her age, but as is she's an excellent specimen and gets the best objective score.

Women you have had more than 10 conversations with that each lasted longer than 30 seconds.

Your 10 should objectively be a 6 at most,literally looks like a goblin in most photos.

Damn this is straight up autism here. How much of a virgin do you have to be to say shit like this?

How am I neglecting the X factor? I specifically set aside numbers 9 and 10 for personal choices, where objectivity isn't considered. As I said, even Leslie Jones can be ranked 10/10.

The "X-Factor" you refer to is unquantifiable and inconsistent. Some people see it and others don't. We can debate proportions, the spacing of eyes, etc. to rank women on a scale leading up to a "perfect" specimen, and letting subjectivity take hold in that debate destroys it. If you think that she's super hot, then rank her a nine. But don't expect others to overlook obvious deficiencies in her construction as a human female because you have funny feelings about her.

she would be a 9/10 if she had bigger boobies

>can i bite you user?

Boner twitch is the strongest indicator of all tho

This. If OP literally means any woman under 40 or so that I see on the street, then she is an objective 9/10 at least. I think people ITT are really underestimating how ugly the average person is. Without exaggeration, maybe 1/10 of the women I see in real life are even decent looking, much less as attractive as a Hollywood actress. Just to put this in perspective, 40% of American females are obese and about 75% are overweight. It's fucking disgusting. Even someone like Amy Schumer is at 6 or so in most places.

livescience.com/54994-obesity-rate-women.html

>As I said, 9 and 10 are objective rankings

Supposed to read:

"As I said, 9 and 10 are SUBJECTIVE rankings."

>Diane Kruger
>9

You're an expert, are you ?

This is mostly poor people though,go to a wealthy area in a city and there are plenty of decent looking people.
Literally the reason why celebs look Bette then the average person is because they can afford too.

*blocks your path*

Take another Ritalin and read the rest of the post. I personally find Diane Kruger attractive and make no other claims in that post. Not sure why all anyone is arguing are the two that I specifically say are 100% opinion and can't be debated on terms. Think on your sins. I'm going back to watching my movie.

this is all way too subjective

from a neutral aesthetic standpoint, your list is highly flawed

dunst is more classically feminine and beautiful than both kendrick and rossum

You can rate the X factor like anything else. Nothing is objective, not even things that indicate health or fertility. Some women have bodies which have such an excess of T&A that it begins to give them health problems, but that doesn't stop men from being that much more attracted to them at the same time.

I've fucked hotter chicks.

7.5 - 8+ points in the face

But it's never only the face, I have to -mmm, check out the body as well.
I need to see the ass and legs, this is mandatory for a proper score.

I don't know anything about her body of work so you'll only get my partial analysis.

>If Aubrey Plaza was a girl

Yep.

With a pound of make-up, post Botox, post-rehab, etc

probably right up there with the hottest
though if she was a girl I knew, I probably would have had to listen to her stupid fucking problems like most of the women in my life

wanna eat her ass

7.5. Extra point for when she sluts it up and/or wears nice effay shit.

6.5/10. I've seen so much finer girls on my fucking college campus.

2nd.

Here you go, footfags.

if you are going to compare them it must be done with examples all at peak age

no point in using pics of old dunst

I have a thing for crazy girls that get too clingy and ruin my life making the weirdest shit, so very fucking high

Ok, she's down to a 6 now.

>If Aubrey Plaza was a girl that you knew where would she rank in the hotness of women that you have encountered in your life?
prob a 9/10 due to her personality

That's absurd. Weight changes, age changes, childbirth, plastic surgery, they all can't be ignored just because. Otherwise you'd get into some pretty weird conversations trying to explain Tara Reid and Lindsey Lohan. Hot once so hot forever no matter what?

Her look relies heavily on eyeshadow but I still love her.

>Aubrey Plaza suffered a stroke leaving her paralyzed and aphasic (unable to speak) in 2004

Those cum gutters

How the hell is emmy a 7?