MUH GUNS!

>MUH GUNS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool story Ahmed, want to bring it to the white house?

It's ILLEGAL to open carry with a loaded weapon in Texas. They all had no ammo.

Therefore there were 20 people carrying something less effective than a water gun.

The idea that Texas has "good gun las" is only true to shun control activist. It is one of the STRICTEST, MOST ENFORCED, gun control states.

Sure, some are worse, but stop pretending Texas is like Arizona.

why would BLM shoot their own people?

These three guys at a BLM protest highly doubtful.

>no ammo

top cûck

Just like Switzerland (carrying only without ammo to the range or hunting area) which Americans depict as some kind of gun oasis in the Euro desert.

>le texas gun laws are strict meme

Piss off

why the fuck don't you post the real version

dese fuckin redneck inbred hick shit fuckin losers need to hear tha fuckin truth

kind of hard to shoot back at someone when you have no fucking clue where they are.

the shooter location wasn't pinpointed until after cops arrived and then they were only able to pin him down until a bomb robot came in. this is hardly the same as someone opening fire right out in the middle of an area where people with guns can immediately react knowing precisely where they are.

It's not a meme. You have not countered what I stated.

In Texas it's even worse than other cuckold states because the police actively check if you have ammo as well.

In Arizona you can open carry with ammo and "high capacity murder *clips" and also conceal carry the same way even with 5 firearms at once and it's perfectly legal.

Texas is NOT an example of a state with adequate gun rights.

What's up with the influx of coonspeak on Sup Forums lately?
Did soros tell his pet apes about this place?

Friendly reminder that in 1993, four niggers ILLEGALLY armed with R4 assault rifles and M26 hand grenades attacked a church in Cape Town with the aim of massacring everyone in sight and burning down the church.

But fortunately, a guy called Charl van Wyk, armed only with a six round .38 special revolver, wounded one and forced the armed group to flee the scene.

11 people were killed in the incident, but a Bataclan body count was avoided by a single law abiding citizen carrying a revolver.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

what the fuck are you talking about?

>In Texas it's even worse than other cuckold states because the police actively check if you have ammo as well.

what are you even talking about

Source on there being any more then one open carrier? Only saw the dindu with the AR.

>people with a handgun didn't stop a sniper

WEW
E
W

there isn't one. this is a slide thread, probably some nogunz buttmad that even cops in the rootin-tootin state of texas are totally incompetent at actual combat and literally cannot protect you from an active shooter. it ruins their narrative.

shut the fuck up dumbass casper piecea shit

thousand a ya fuckin pussies didn't do shit at dallas

None of them got shot now did they.

Gun Control laws in Texas. When I lived there less than a year ago, open carry was completely illegal. As of "the current year," Texas checks were finally allowed to open carry without ammo.
It's STILL illegal to open carry a pistol in Texas without a "license" to carry/CCW.

Is Arizona really that good with gun laws? I live there so I'd like to know.

Yes.
You need a CCW license to carry firearms into a bar.
Other than that you can open and closed carry without any license.
In fact the state passed a law making it so cities can't make ordinances against it as well.

>the guys with the guns proceed to get accused as the shooters and are hunted down by the police.

I didn't know the purpose of open carry was for citizens to feel they can do a cop's job. Owning a gun does not instantly deputize a person so they can fight alongside law enforcement. They are free to openly carry their guns around, but not free to fire it whenever they want.

Is this patrick?

>I don't understand what equal protection means.
Fuck you cuck.

> In 1998 the attackers were granted amnesty for their participation by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission

WHY

>It's ILLEGAL to open carry with a loaded weapon in Texas. They all had no ammo.
What's your proof on this? Where in the law does it state you can't have bullets in your gun?

Thats an indictment on blacks with guns not on open carry.

A sniper, dude.

But I thought all it took to stop a bad guy with a gun was a good guy with a gun?

There were dozens of cops at the Dallas shooting as well. I guess cops don't work and we should stop using them.

>one guy with a rifle held off heavily armed police for hours

Kek

One of the snipers was killed by CCW holder dipshit.

>No ammo

Then what is the point in carrying it around?

>they did not deter the sniper
wew lad, next you are going to tell me not even the police officers detered the sniper.

there would be no more bad guy with a gun if we had a good guy with a gunt

That's cause they were black

Oh wow op BTFO.

Our country consider carrying a butterknife without a specific reason illegal

To exercise the right in a cucked way, hoping people will learn not to be scared of open carriers.

That is WHY they made ammo illegal for open carry. Oddly enough, Texas open carry was MORE illegal than California open carry until January of 2016.
I never understood why people acted like Texas had fun freedom and why Texans hated Californians until I realized it was jealousy.

So they were were all in the immediate vicinity of the shooters? ]

Wasn't every cop there opening carrying?

>they ran away
[citation needed]

strawman graphic unless citation provided

It's a lie. The one guy open carrying turned himself in and was arrested immediately. He had no ammo so he was in compliance with Texas law.

It's the newest fun may-may over on Reddit.

I'm starting to support year-round boarding schools to keep these 12 year olds off the internet.

You don't carry a gun so others could be safe, otherwise you would ask others for a wage and wear an uniform.

You carry a gun to keep yourself safe.

WHERE in the law does it say you can't have ammunition in your gun?

Saw this on my Fuckbook, with pic in OP

no lad, that means we need more cops. preferably federally employes and oerseen by the president

We're any of those 20 people trained in counter-sniper tactics?

>employed
>overseen
fuck mobileposting

Because the guy was shooting from far away and they had close range handguns.

If it happend in a theatre and they were in a closed space 5/20 guys would have their guns out shooting at the nigger

Your obligatory (you ) !

Do the French just have zero concept of community?

I pick up trash on the main streets near my house for free, because I don't want the kids walking to school every morning to step on broken glass or needles.

I help build trails in local parks for free, because it saves tax dollars and helps tourism.

I conceal carry for free, because I don't want to witness a violent crime and be powerless to stop it.

These entire riots were brought about because American police have become racist and ineffective bands of violent thugs -- you can't turn around and insist they're perfectly competent and trustworthy enough to protect us in lieu of our own guns.

Sort of hard to defend yourself if you're being sniped and can't see where the dindus are

>THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with shooting random criminals or even self defence. It is about shooting the government employees that are trying to infringe your rights.

The 2nd amendment protects ALL the other amendments - including the 14th.

So think about how much you hate slavery and love fag marriage before you take away the guns.

Any government that would abolish 2nd amendment won't have a problem abolishing the 1st and 14th.

One guy can do this to entire armies in the proper situation. What's your point?

How's NM for gun laws?

> how dare you carry a gun
> how dare you not run into a firefight with police trying to find out who the shooter is!
> it doesnt matter if the cops dont want your help, go die like the soldier I think you think you are!
I cant wait for these people to learn their lessons.

Like the mass shooter at Logan Square in Chicago who was taken down by a guy with CC before he managed to get off a single shot

do you realize how retarded that sounds

>they didn't shoot back at a hidden military sniper
>instead they took cover

yeah, uhm, if you're being SNIPED AT by an unseen assailant that's sort of common fucking sense.

The law.

LOL silly Americans. Rejoice in the fact that we live in a country where the cops would be crucified if they even speak to you wrong.

racist asshole

That's probably the best answer I am going to get, because I have found nothing in the Texas laws that says you can't have ammunition in your gun you are carrying.

>"fired six shots at custodio, hitting him several times"

Uhhh?

there isn't. they're nogunz, probably teens.

Who would be stupid enough to walk around carrying an AR when cops are searching the area for an active shooter?

>But the second amendment is useless to fight tyranny goyim
Note this isn't in support of the coon shooting cops while there is still a wife breath of peaceful means left

A bunch of armed cops didn't stop him either ya dummy

yes. one single sniper was hatd to take out so clearly all citizens should be disarmed.

The media is going all out to suppress this story.

The gun he used was illegal and stolen from a National Guard Armory. No amount of gun control could have stopped him -- he got it from the government.

The gun oasis of Europe is the Czech Republic.

Will the kneegrow resident employ an army of 100.000 federal policemen, as he mentioned it in his 1st year?

I'm all for it if he will suck their dick personally on live TV, 10 hours per day, 300 days per year, he should manage it in around 30 years. Still 60 days left for golfing, and 5 days for kissing the rug.

Solution is to eliminate blm, muzzies and your kind. World peace achieved.

How do most mass shootings come to an end?

>Someone with a gun or exploding robot (kek) has to stop them

What should we stop mass shootings with if you are the police with flowers and white guilt?

>Oh the police will have guns

Oh so you are not anti-gun ... You just want the government to have guns. And history shows you this is a good idea?

>When my party is in power and Obama and Hope and change and Democrats and

Liberals never think anything though... ever,

what's wrong with that?

They do it all the time.

You realize they were making a political statement, not providing security for the event, right?

The hell are they going to do to a sniper

>people with guns didn't stop a sniper
>who's location wasn't ascertained for a while
>GUNS FAGS BTFO

Fucking hell I hate liberals

Why would a ng armory have an SKS?

Where do you think all the guns police "misplace" during shooting investigations end up?

It was an AK74 not an SKS.

In the hands of some crooked cop and then sold to some hood rat.

>why do whores dress provocatively?
Men love attention just as much as women. Open carriers love the notoriety. It's also a passive form of intimidation.

>White

The "open carry activists" were Black & were more protesting that Whites can open carry but if Blacks do it we get arrested type thing

Actually one of them didn't run he walked away calmly which is why he got arrested on suspicion

That and you're likely to be shot by an officer since incoming fire is a confusing time.

you don't stop a guy hell bent on ambushing cops that has the skill and intent to kill people without him being able to kill before he is taken out.
being in possession of a gun in a active shooter situation with cops looking for a shooter would likely end with you being mistakened for a shooter.
most importantly
OP IS A FAG

How many open carry activists got shot? 0.

Checkmate, atheists.

Only idiots run toward gun fire. Rest assured had one been in an opportune spot, he would have been killed sooner.

Radicalize the moderates.

Any source on that photo OP, did you fucking count how many open carriers there were faggot

>Truth and Reconciliation Commission

Just by claiming it was "political" and done to end "white oppression", nogs could get away with literally EVERYTHING, mass murder, rape etc. etc. that wonderful "truth" and bullshit commission set everyone free.

He's right though.

My CC isn't to protect anyone but me.

If something happens and I get a golden opportunity, sure, I might consider being a hero.

But if I see a quick way out, I'm taking it. Carrying doesn't make you liable for other people's safety. Especially when there's loads of cops already around looking to gun down anyone who even remotely LOOKS like he might be the one putting pigs in blankets.