See Sup Forums?

See Sup Forums?

Not all Muslims.

Not.

All.

Muslims.

>judging a whole religion on the actions of a few

wew lad, spotted the racist

That wasn't his intention. He just wanted to congratulate his Muslim brother on a job well done.

>dubs

Kek agrees

really made me think

It has never been individuals I am worried about it is cultures.

Taquiya.

Second post best post

Kek

>One body close up and stop c4.
It's happened guys. Liberals have lost every brain cell they possessed.

So the terrorist usually does attain heaven or what?

So can we hate sunni Muslims?

>but this time it was not the terrorist who attained heaven
wew lad

Well, it could be that he was going to detonate it in a much more populated area but was stopped by this alleged muslim hero from reaching said location.

If a bomb cant go through one human it's a shitty bomb. Bombs are designed to kill people, do libs honestly expect us to believe this?

>man sacrifices himself to save compatriots
what is this supposed to mean ? good for him, he's a hero.

Am I supposed to say "wow muslims are great after all, ISIS are not true muslims ! "or something like that ?

>judging a whole religion on the actions of a few

OK I will judge Islam based on the actions of the MANY
>Sharia law
>Blasphemy laws
>invading and attacking the west since 600AD
>women are literally property
>death sentence for leaving Islam
>death or jail for being a faggot
>oppressing or killing nun muslim minorities

There now we can hate on Islam

Who knows if this is even true???

Probablt just another propaganda bullshit.

Who knows if this is even true???

Probably just another propaganda bullshit.
Its not like we can ask him why he did it.

This is getting me to rethink and regret some of my stupid, asshole anti-Muslim rants on Reddit. Many of you called me out on my biases in intelligent, measured replies. Those wise responses, along with the obvious fact that ISIS is butchering other Muslims, have caused me to rethink my all Muslims are bad knee jerk posts. I want to thank all redditors who talked me down off the Islamophobic ledge. Naij Al-Baldawi is my hero. His courageous actions have consequences that go beyond saving lives. He also helped save my sense of fairness and decency. And for that, I am truly grateful.

Of course there can be individual Arabs or even moderate Muslims who are good. But Islam as a whole is a poisonous doctrine.

wew i wonder why didnt the nips just hug the atomic bomb so less people would die
yes its that easy
yes that story is true

> but this time it was not the terrorist who attained heaven

so all the times before the terrorists got into heaven because they were good muslims and shiiiet?

>Hugs a muslim
>Gets blown up
wew lad

The religion of peace meets the "religion of peace". It's almost poetic

Probably was trying to give him a friendly hug for fighting for the muslim cause and then got blown up.

Whatever, they'l both get 72 virgins so he doesn't lose anything.

Tequila?

yfw the guy grinded his hips into the suicide bomber last second to deprive him of heaven due to haram homosexuality

>but this time it was not the terrorist who attained heaven.

So all the other times they did? These people are so brainwashed.

Do we actually know if he was Muslim? Or are we assuming this because he was in the middle of Iraq?