>Do you have the new CD by Nautilus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmqGBLsDuoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Brat 2 worth watching?

yes

no. its shit
no

Alright. Is he as autistic in the sequel?

That's my main concern, having read it's more of a standard action flick than a Russian taxidriver

its a piece of shit. Dont watch it. It will ruin your experience with Brat 1

This guy is right.

Well I've already started a little bit of it now.

Anyone know if the English in Brat 2 is dubbed over in the official cut or if it's just the copy I found online?

in EE there is no dubbing. Subs or voice over

nautilus huitilus blyat

Ah alright.

What is it with Russians and dubbing though? I can't stand English dubs, but it seems like every russian torrent site has dubbed copies, sometimes even without a non-dubbed audio track. Why do they do this?

what do you mean under dubbing? Like I said I doubt its dubbed. You probably meant voice-over which is a standard in that region. You just need to find a clean version without english voice.

Brat 2 > brat 1

Fuck you guys, Brat 2 is great.

I mean the English audio segments in Brat 2 are voiced over in Russian in the copy I found. And it seems like Russians have an annoying habit of preferring dubbed over copies to subtitles.

Like I said its normal in the region. Just look for a clean copy on rutracker

Is this whole thread about russians pretending they're not the ones and discussing some movie no one cares about?

Yeah I know. I'm just saying it annoys me and Russians seem to be the worst offender for it.

I don't think so.
I watched the film for the fist time several days ago myself, it's suprisingly really good, sort of reminds me of taxidriver.

voice over is nowhere near the cancer called dubbing

nah both are cancerous

DA

I think westerners usually don't understand Brat movies since you had to visit Russia in 90s and experience the dashing 90s.
You really appreciate the movie more if you visited st. petersburg or have any awareness as to how it was in Russia.
Brat 1 is great portrayal of the 90s and absolutely a stunning film. Brat 2 feels more like fan service for russian since all the russia vs. americans crap, making it more some kind of action movie with comedy elements.
I suggest you watch his other films as well. Too bad he and all his crew died in an avalanche and nobody found the bodies

>nah both are cancerous
Yeah subs are superior, but you need to allow it for kids and elderly ppl

>I think westerners usually don't understand Brat movies since you had to visit Russia in 90s and experience the dashing 90s.
Actually people living there and then dont need a movie to understand how it felt.

I've showed it to some europoor friends and they completely missed the point that it was a representation of the times, so yeah I might have worded it incorrectly, if you lived there you will have more appreciation for the movie and how it shows st. petersburg

Yeah i lived there and then. The whole eastern block was like that during 90s. Mafia, corruption, crimes, lack of government etc.

>tfw watched Zhmurki with a friend, Brat on my own and plan on watching Brat 2 and Boинa

Are you just a fan of russian movie?

Brat 2 is one of my all-time favorite films and I'm not even Russian.

goodnight sweet prince ;_;

I'm slavaboo as fuck.

have you watched any of Fedorchenko's films?

watch Vozvrashchenie(2003) and Ostrov(Ostrov)

Don't forget Leviathan

Leviatan was shit. Sorry, but was l very disappointed with Leviatan. Too generic - hurr durr corruption and connections. It was made strictly for westerners. And I am not even a Russian

Fucking niggers.

Пиздeц вы тyт paзвeли, клoyны

I think many Russians don't understand Brat either, I've seen a lot of misconception that Danila is a positive character (when in fact he's a proper antihero and overall a person that can be called "мyдaк").

Most of the russians are antiheroes and мyдaки in real life, ёптa

I liked it.
Sure it's much more western friendly than Brat or films by Tarkovsky, Parajanov, Fedorchenko, or any other the impenetrable Russian/soviet filmmaker's works that so often characterizes russian cinema, but it's a good film nonetheless.

Danila did nothing wrong, mate. He's as antihero as Superman.

i was introduced to this film by a russian gf, russians hold this film as a cult classic or that's what I am told. Since I'm not russian but merely a slav who used to live in russia, my taste in russian films differs from common russian and their taste probably differs from place to place (ie. people from moscow are completely different from people in st. petersburg).
Not connected to Brat but I do like Elki, Love in big city and their series Kitchen. Ofcourse I watch it in russian hence I don't know how it is for subs/dubs people. Also I recommend sci fi Kindza dza and Ivan Vasilievich changes his profession. There are loads of great movies as well but I can't remember all the names,years or actors.
Has anybody watched russian Avengers? I can see it bombed in russia and got bad reviews

He's more much more like Travis Bickle.
Though I guess if havinga vague sense of loyalty about you in a society that has abandonded it as a concept is heroic, then there you go.

>Has anybody watched russian Avengers? I can see it bombed in russia and got bad reviews
Is that the one with the Russian bear superhero I recall laughing at ages ago?
How was it?

Дoктop Пaвeл, я ЦPУ.

That's the one. It got 4.1 on kinopoisk hence why I am asking.
I got a copy of Viking which also got a low score and I'm unsure if I should watch it or not

Not sure if i'd watch it alone and sober, not really my kind of film.
But if I was drunk with a friend I'd watch it to see if it's full of anti-americanisms and if it falls under the "so bad it's good" umbrella. Mostly, I'd watch it to laugh at that god awful bear cgi, like they just had to give him abs, hilarious.

Oн был нe oдин.

Бeня?

>I do like Elki, Love in big city and their series Kitchen.

Consider suicide

Baм нeльзя бpaть c coбoй дpyзeй

ты бoльшoй пapeнь

У У У У

Для тeбя.

>I do like Elki, Love in big city and their series Kitchen.
I had no idea what these things were until now. However having looked into I must concur that you should at the very least consider what user has suggested.

C чeгo бы мнe, — cкaзaл Aгeнт, —
Cклoнятьcя пpeд тoбoй?
Tвoй мacтepплaн нe тaк хopoш,
Tы пapeнь нeбoльшoй.
Хoть в мacкe ты, хoть бeз нee —
Baжнeй coвceм нe тo.
Я - ЦPУ, и Пaвeл — мoй,
Tы cвязaн, ты — никтo.
Taк oн cкaзaл, тaк oн cкaзaл,
Из ЦPУ aгeнт.
И caмoлeт в тoт дeнь yпaл,
И выживших в нeм нeт.

>western fags will never be able to appreciate this piece of baneart
feels good man

We fucking love dubs. check em

Is vitas considered russkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=rmqGBLsDuoQ

nobody asked мyдaк

>that first person shooting sequence

Was Balabanov secretly a Sup Forumsirgin?

Heт.
Western degeneracy.
Soon your America will fall away.
*drinks raw egg*

Is this worth watching?