Reminder that Estonia has a demographic problem where theres way too many women and too few men

Reminder that Estonia has a demographic problem where theres way too many women and too few men
Would you volunteer to repopulate the country?

Wouldn't you think there's a reason for that? Their women must be fucking disgusting if no wants to touch them

Maybe.

Are the chicks hot? Is the land good? Can I bring in my own preferred dishes and not cause butthurt about the food I eat? Is the booze gr8?

Many things to think about.

Probably most of them are +50 like in Russia
Among 20-30s the demograpics are the same

Also: Can I drink on the streets and turn on the volume at a street corner for the whole night when I feel like partying?

the reason is called communism

Congratulation you're the first Spanish person I've seen promoting race mixing.

I'm 167 cm so the only countries I can ever visit without being laughed at are Latin America or Southeast Asia

>not going to Manlet Japan

179, and sometimes I feel short. I have some not so pleasant news for you, friend.

Japanese aren't short. average height there for young people is on par with western countries, and I couldn't afford it anyways.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes so I can compensate. that isn't special in Estonia though

Well, give it a shot. Might pay off.

don't worry, estonia is so progressive that they will soon import poor african refugees to fix their problem

can i pass as a refugee

I am a negroid.

>Are the chicks hot?
Babushkas who outlived their alcoholic husbands

that pic is priceless

I will probably move to Estonia if the IT boom keeps growing even more there

Bumer. Seems I'm ok then.

this. close the thread

ruusians are working on it m8

Old women are in surplus, good luck.

estonian landscape was the actual inspiration for their flag btw

what about lithuania?

>Lets be hipster about our flag, my dudes!

Tons and tons of beautiful women, it's not just the amount but also the consistency. I think it has one of the highest female to male ratio.

Downside - they are very shy and isolated for the most part. Probably a problem other places too but not all of them speak English that well so they might not be THAT into have a conversation

no, I don't want to marry a foreigner

>estonian men population is shrinking
I wonder why

Why would I go to one of the most depressing countries in the world just to get a gf?

This.

Every in Sup Forums revolves around sex and women.

E-stonia is a wonderland of technology and societal progress towards a Nordic free market utopia

They should just legalize polygyny.

source of the original

Taken by Miyamoto Issa

Don't they all have aids?

> Japanese aren't short.
True. I'm 166cm and feel I'm short when I'm with other guys.

No, Estonians are pure