Infographic thread?

Infographic thread?

b-but Trump only appeals to highschool drop out white men!

LOL

Awesome visual

Agreed

I like these. More

For BLM lovers

I like that because good facts and sources but someone needs to reformat that to make it better visually

>lost my virginity at 28
>year and a half later I've had 7 sexual partners

welp

Coincidentally Japan, South Korea, and Thailand are the best countries in East Asia.

Japanese and Koreans are very capable. But we rebuilt Japan after world war 2 and SK would be a shithole without the US saving it from NK.

Literally every single one of those scientific papers was stolen from black inventors

add another bubble
>draft registration
>100% male

Sterling vs every other major currency this year; now worst performer behind Argentine & Mexican Pesos

Deaths outnumbered births inthe EU for the first time in history. Assuming a conservative figure that 10% of births in he EU are from non White mothers and 99% of deaths are White people the native European population is decreasing by about a million each year

>B b but White genocide is a myth goyim!!!!

Good thread everyone. Pretty sure if anyone sat down and read all of these they would be redpilled.

>Trump only appeals to retarded dropouts!
>Trump only appeals to really rich people!
How does on join this magical group of high school dropouts making 100K?

Anyone lurking?

>greece
lower population is a result of societal advance, how is having a lower population a bad thing when they're better educated and pull their own weight?

Yes, I'll dump too.

Lower population is a signal of societal stagnation and decay. Also more people is good you misanthropic autist. Also the problem isn't the lower population per se is the population displacement of Europeans by shitskins

Lower population is not a signal of societal decay in anyway, it's a sign that baby boomers are dying off because people don't fuck like rabbits and contraceptives are more effective. And yeah, en masse importation of low skilled immigrants is a terrible idea, one that is born from baby boomer ideas that constant growth in all economically relevant sectors is the only way forward.

go vermont

haven't looked at this yet

Counties where Obama got under 20% of white votes.

Ethnicity of American Muslims.

Fuck off autist low birth rates indicate a society with a bleak outlook for the future. It's not a coincedence that Nazi Germany experienced a baby boom. When people have hope and a higher goal to aspire to other than their personal interest that reflects on their decision to have more children

>that constant growth in all economically relevant sectors is the only way forward

Why are you bringing economic arguments into this you anti White kike shill?

Canadian cities by white percentage.
(Canada is 76% white for reference)

Nazi germany also subsidized births essentially. I agree growth is good up to a point. There is a threshold eventually. Whites need to all be reproducing or browns needs to be sterilized or both.

Canadian cities by white percentage, if including suburbs.

What the fuck, Louisiana?

welp
meant visible minority percentage, doesn't include aboriginals.

Lots of niggers there I believe?

"Low" birth rates don't mean shit when the population of the world is as high as it is you mong. Population growth, as it stands currently in the western world, is misdirected by the fuck huge number of births after WW2. Also, Germans were encouraged to fuck like chinks during the nazi regime, it would be unsurprising if they got government benefits for it.

>you anti White kike shill
Danes aren't white?